Sidebar Discussion #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really!! That poor guy. Here he was trying to tell LE for months that Caylee was right down the street from her murdering Mother. Then to top it off his X has to get into the mix and rant about how he duct taped her. I think RK's X and RP need to get together since they helped in getting FCA off due to their own selfishness.
But...let's also remember that it was the DT's investigator who tracked down the ex and made sure everything went public. I'm surprised he's not included, too...because he (JL), in his quest to scrounge up as much dirt as possible, assisted in this defamation.
I know this is a chicken and the egg thing...but do we know for sure who contacted who? Wasn't there stuff also posted online?

PS- Who's RP?

Not sure if this has been posted, but according to this article FCA wanted help with a for-profit book from Dr. Keith Ablow, who as you know has written his own book on the felon. He declined, but offered to treat her for no charge in private instead, which she turned down. :floorlaugh:
The thought of how angry this failed deal must have made her brings me immense joy. Seeking a payday, only to be offered psychotherapy. More and more she is finding out her worth. Absolutely nothing.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...hony-seeks-book-deal-20111221,0,2962680.story

Oh, I especially love this snippet from the article:

"Right now, Ms. Anthony is busy dealing with some very real losses, not only the loss of her child, but the loss of the rest of her family relationships, the loss of any opportunity to ever have a normal life
," Greene said Monday, following a hearing involving one of his client's lawsuits.

"She's not out there trying to sell anything," said Greene, explaining Anthony is instead spending time "in reflection."

Hmmm.. the loss of her child? Thanks to.... herself. The loss of family relationships? Thanks to .... herself. The loss of an opportunity to ever have a normal life? Thanks to... you guessed it. Happy Bella Vita!

Heck, didn't the DT file a motion trying to get all this bull-oney about RK in?

Yep! And, not only that, but they were releasing video that they taped of his ex spouting off about RK. She said he duct taped her hands and was abusive. It was carefully editted and then given to the media. Strawberry dug up a good one of LKB saying there was as much evidence that RK did it as KC. All this while they supposedly knew the baby had drowned. This particular lawsuit could be very interesting!

Here's a good question:

@adamlongo
Adam Longo
So now Roy Kronk, the former meter reader is suing #caseyanthony How is she going to get served? Story online at cfnews13.com

Post-It note?

Not sure if this has been posted, but according to this article FCA wanted help with a for-profit book from Dr. Keith Ablow, who as you know has written his own book on the felon. He declined, but offered to treat her for no charge in private instead, which she turned down. :floorlaugh:
The thought of how angry this failed deal must have made her brings me immense joy. Seeking a payday, only to be offered psychotherapy. More and more she is finding out her worth. Absolutely nothing.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...hony-seeks-book-deal-20111221,0,2962680.story

Oh, I especially love this snippet from the article:

"Right now, Ms. Anthony is busy dealing with some very real losses, not only the loss of her child, but the loss of the rest of her family relationships, the loss of any opportunity to ever have a normal life
," Greene said Monday, following a hearing involving one of his client's lawsuits.

"She's not out there trying to sell anything," said Greene, explaining Anthony is instead spending time "in reflection."

Hmmm.. the loss of her child? Thanks to.... herself. The loss of family relationships? Thanks to .... herself. The loss of an opportunity to ever have a normal life? Thanks to... you guessed it. Happy Bella Vita!

Whew, lucky he clarified that. The public can finally sympathize with her now. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
:waitasec: Why has she only needed to reflect on it since she was acquitted? Didn't she already have three years to do just that?

that is true, quite true. and none of that was in court so they're not protected by that. course she'll say what's likely to become her litany through all these: "I never said that, my mother said that, my father said that, my lawyer(s) said that, I never said any of that". but it will annoy her so...go RK.

Maybe the laws need to change about what a defense attorney can say in court that he can't prove when they specifically name someone else as a suspect. DT was calling him a suspect right after RK's deposition with no proof whatsoever. Also Dr. Spitz' suggestion that the skull was taken home, duct taped and returned to the scene was too suggestive of RK. They did not "just" suggest it they had an all out compaign and media blitz to draw attention away from KC. Her DT lying to protect a liar when they claim to have known Caylee drowned. jmo

I'm all for Kronk suing. Anything to make life that much more miserable for Miss "I was almost assassinated by a Post-it Note bandit" Anthony.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: OMG, this is AWESOME!!!! And totally correct!!!!

I have to run out for a bit, but we need to find all of the video clips of "Team KC" making statements about RK that could be helpful in his suit against her. All of the ones made to reporters where they discuss RK moving a body, or duct tape, or abusing someone, or anything negative. Oh, boy! Wonder if he will file against LP as well?

Should we open a Roy Kronk vs Casey Anthony Civil Lawsuit thread?

bbm
Time to bump the Roy Kronk threads?...some are titled Roy Kronk others are Meter Reader, iirc. will go look

Whew, lucky he clarified that. The public can finally sympathize with her now. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
:waitasec: Why has she only needed to reflect on it since she was acquitted? Didn't she already have three years to do just that?

I am really getting tired of hearing that she's in reflection or reflecting. She's not doing either of those! I bet the only reflecting going on is sunlight reflecting off of her sunglasses as she sits and drinks beer! God, media people, get a dictionary or thesaurus and USE ANOTHER WORD!

I am really getting tired of hearing that she's in reflection or reflecting. She's not doing either of those! I bet the only reflecting going on is sunlight reflecting off of her sunglasses as she sits and drinks beer! God, media people, get a dictionary or thesaurus and USE ANOTHER WORD!
I think it's minder speak for 'doing absolutely nothing worthwhile'.

I third it, I agree- you all have convinced me (no juror from pinellas 12 am I)

I was thinking of actually in court, for some reason it slipped my immediate mind all the crap that went before court. (I blame insomnia week :blushing:)

after pondering on it, I started to think RK has a better case than even TM. the DT went full scale with the big waterguns full of diarrhea for RK for their SODDI.

I have, for the very first time, submitted a New Thread..."Roy Kronk Suing Casey Anthony"
It's not up yet...

FYI..Roy Kronk still has pending civil lawsuits against Leonard Padilla and American Media Inc. (The National Enquirer)

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/Se...08,600,601,602,603,604&NodeDesc=Orange+County
Enter in the Party Information section : Kronk, Roy and the cases, including the one against Casey Anthony, come up

Here's the link to the new thread

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158152"]Roy Kronk Suing Casey Anthony - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member