Sidebar Discussion #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK OK since I got off topic on the Contempt thread I'll put it here: This is what happens when my dog doesn't hear the garage door open like she usually does. I think she slept through the noise. She looked awfully guilty...she probably does this every day.

And I bet you thought she was sleeping in her little bed all this time...lol

Anyone see this on Face Book? Interesting: they are asking for $$$ to be sent to Jose Baez office:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Goal-...y-Anthony-is-Innocent/175865605807985?sk=info

Mods: if inappropriate, please delete.

So are they saying 5 million people have clicked on their site, or 5 million have posted to say they think she is innocent. Kind of a misstatement to me. Why is it anything to do with "support" KC has to do with "send money"? I guess it's a better idea than writing bad checks. lol jmo

Like many posters here I have had great difficulty in trying to digest the outcome of this trial. I felt the world had gone a little caddywompus if such wrongs could be legally judged as unpunishable. It made me examine and evaluate the integrity of our society.

With Christmas right around the corner and this special gift from Cheney Mason I was really having a hard time getting into the holiday spirit. It was as though no amount of decorating, gift buying, cookie baking or loving family could disguise the real disappointment I have held in my heart that such innocence was not only defiled but that the loss was totally wasted on my/our society.

Had it not been for an early Christmas gift that arrived in a modest envelope in the mail, I would still be planning to bake thwart cakes for Christmas rather than gingerbread men. (They're cooling on the racks as I type.) The anonymous gift announced that a contribution had been given in Caylee's and my name to our local Child Advocacy Center.

I cried and Christmas and my belief in humankind began again. Caylee did not die in vain; her gift is generous. She has opened the eyes of many who have never before given a thought to at-risk children.

I regret that I have used the word "I" so many times in this post because it is not really "my" story; it's Caylee's. This is the heritage and hope she has left as her bequest ~ much like our original Christmas gift.

God bless you, Caylee.

Oh....you made me cry. Good crying though.... Thanks

So are they saying 5 million people have clicked on their site, or 5 million have posted to say they think she is innocent. Kind of a misstatement to me. Why is it anything to do with "support" KC has to do with "send money"? I guess it's a better idea than writing bad checks. lol jmo

Looks to me like 5 million is their goal.

So far they've got 540. Good luck with the rest! :floorlaugh:

Anyone see this on Face Book? Interesting: they are asking for $$$ to be sent to Jose Baez office:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Goal-...y-Anthony-is-Innocent/175865605807985?sk=info

Mods: if inappropriate, please delete.

I think their goal is to get to 5,000,000? They only have 540 likes so they have a long way to go. Then they brag that they have 189,000 friends of fans. Say what? That's 189,000 people who are friends of fans but not fans of their page. Official Jeffrey Ashton page has 12,000 likes. :floorlaugh:

How old is the FB page? I do not do FB so I really do not know how to determine that, or if it can be determined. Might this page have been set up while it was in jail as a way to get spending money for its personal spending account?

ETA: It doesn't look like 5 million agree or have donated, it looks like the GOAL is (or was?) to get 5 million people to donate. But they need to face the fact that even if people click or donate, it won't make it innocent.

How old is the FB page? I do not do FB so I really do not know how to determine that, or if it can be determined. Might this page have been set up while it was in jail as a way to get spending money for its personal spending account?

ETA: It doesn't look like 5 million agree or have donated, it looks like the GOAL is (or was?) to get 5 million people to donate. But they need to face the fact that even if people click or donate, it won't make it innocent.

I don't know how old it is krkrjx, but I did notice that on the 19th of this month they picked their "Fan of the Week." Hmmmm, reminds me of the Anthony's saying they were going to pick a "Grandparent of the Month" on one of their websites for one of their "funds."

There so many worthy causes around the world. Donate a toy to a child who would otherwise have no Christmas.
Casey, IMHO, would hate to be receiving "hand-outs". To her, $10 would be a joke. No, little Miss "Entitled" would want her gifts coming off a truck.
I'm not sure who is behind this FB page, but you have to feel sorry for such misguided folks.

I'm about to get my lil one off to bed, NORAD says santa is nearly to the UK :D

I just wanted to wish merry christmas & happy holidays and all that to yall, this is our 4th christmas together! :grouphug:

Merry Christmas to all! I shot an email to SammieJam in Aussieland when I saw that Norad showed Santa was their visiting blue eye/her son! So, now in Portugal - Santa is in your neck of the woods - he'll be here soon! Great that you and other have told us that the economy is better this year for the CHILDREN!~~!!!!!!!!! :great::woohoo::great:

(For those that don't know what Mrs. V and I do..... google NORAD SANTA!!!)

I'm about to get my lil one off to bed, NORAD says santa is nearly to the UK :D

I just wanted to wish merry christmas & happy holidays and all that to yall, this is our 4th christmas together! :grouphug:

Bet her fingers ache!

Merry Christmas to all my WS friends.
Peace and joy to each and every one of you.
May we look forward to good news in the New Year and may the bond we have formed remain intact as we continue in our quest for justice for Caylee.

Try not to drink too much ..... (oh, what am I saying! that's like talking to a brick wall with you lot:floorlaugh:)
:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member