Sidebar Discussion #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas to all my WS friends.
Peace and joy to each and every one of you.
May we look forward to good news in the New Year and may the bond we have formed remain intact as we continue in our quest for justice for Caylee.

Try not to drink too much ..... (oh, what am I saying! that's like talking to a brick wall with you lot:floorlaugh:)
:seeya:

Well Done 99 and all my ...wait, wait....let me move my wine glass out of the way...And All of My Wonderful WS Friends - may you get Peace and Love in your stocking this year from dear old Santa.

Hold it close, inhale and have your fill, then put Peace and Love in a safe place where you will know where to find it. I have a feeling we're going to need it this year!

Merry Christmas Everyone! :sleigh:

★* *˛.
˛ °_██_*。*./ \ .˛* .˛.*.★* *★ 。*
˛. (´• ̮•)*˛°*/.♫.♫\*˛.* ˛_Π_____. * ˛*
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*. ˛*.。˛* ˛. *。
*(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬ ..˛.°★。˛°

MERRY CHRISTMAS WS FRIENDS........

On a random side note, What does OCA stand for? Ostracized CA? Forgive me, just have been wanting to ask that for a while but kept forgetting.. :)

★* *˛.
˛ °_██_*。*./ \ .˛* .˛.*.★* *★ 。*
˛. (´• ̮•)*˛°*/.♫.♫\*˛.* ˛_Π_____. * ˛*
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*. ˛*.。˛* ˛. *。
*(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬ ..˛.°★。˛°

MERRY CHRISTMAS WS FRIENDS........

On a random side note, What does OCA stand for? Ostracized CA? Forgive me, just have been wanting to ask that for a while but kept forgetting.. :)

Offender as in the previous convictions on the check charges and LYING but I do like ostracized - ( heck if we can get steely dan up here, we could probably get her emu - ized... I'd actually prefer a cassowary, but hey, it's Christmas...)

Peace on Earth, peeps

Peace.

Yes, please and a big thank you to my WS friends - wishing you Love and Peace this Christmas ....without you all I would have lost my mind last summer.

But forward we go - we aren't done yet little Caylee! Merry Christmas One and All!

Offender as in the previous convictions on the check charges and LYING but I do like ostracized - ( heck if we can get steely dan up here, we could probably get her emu - ized... I'd actually prefer a cassowary, but hey, it's Christmas...)

Thanks for clearing that up :) How wonderful it will be when the day comes when we will once again refer to her as ICA.. hopefully that happens sooner rather than later! Off to frost cookies with my little one.. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!! :christmastree:

Merry Christmas, my friends!! I couldn't have gotten through the last 3+ years without you all. :blowkiss:

merry christmas, caylee, we will wander and wonder, but you are home. We mourn, but we celebrate.

Merry Christmas, dear ones! "Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love." Hamilton Wright Mabie. I don't know who Hamilton was but he sure got this one right!

Love you guys ~ You're the pure hearts I've always wanted to know.

picture.php

I'm aware we're not supposed to mention other members in our posts but please indulge in this instance.
I (and hopefully I speak for all here) cannot let this day go by without wishing a joyous and peaceful Christmas to Caylee's most dedicated guardian - WOLFMOM.
To me, the warrior with the gentlest tone but the loudest of voices.
You may not realize it wolfmom, but you are a truly inspirational human being.
Caylee is safe and protected now.

The state needs to check this out. They are asking for money to be sent to jb. This could have bearig on her supposed indigence. If jb is behind it, that could be more evidence against him in his investigation by the bar.

I'm aware we're not supposed to mention other members in our posts but please indulge in this instance.
I (and hopefully I speak for all here) cannot let this day go by without wishing a joyous and peaceful Christmas to Caylee's most dedicated guardian - WOLFMOM.

Absolutely! Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all my WS friends! And Merry Christmas Caylee! You've got a front row seat to the birthday celebration!

By the look of this groups website.....they only started the FB page to direct traffic to their website......they even went as far as posting their traffic rankings. All they are is another group makin a buck.

View attachment 20274
Thanks SOS. I couldn't figure out who this group was...I went to their website and it didn't connect to anything Casey.

Yes, yes...wolfmom gives me such strength. What an inspiration she is.
You all are!
Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah, everyone.

It is a Merry Christmas!! My great grandson was so sick with a virus for three days now he is well!! That is all I wanted.

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah to all .Luvya!

By the look of this groups website.....they only started the FB page to direct traffic to their website......they even went as far as posting their traffic rankings. All they are is another group makin a buck.

View attachment 20274

Deplorable how many have capitalized on the murder of that dear child. Lord help us.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy Chanukah TO ALL!

It is a Merry Christmas!! My great grandson was so sick with a virus for three days now he is well!! That is all I wanted.

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah to all .Luvya!

A wonderful Christmas gift, Nore! Good health and happiness and blessings to all of you on this Christmas day...it's a warm one here in Florida.

I especially wish peace for Caylee; I hope she knows how much she is loved.
:heartbeat:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY WSer Friends!!!

HAPPY CHANUCKAH!!

HAPPY KWANZAA!!

"Saint Nicholas" brought me "The Book"! :great: :great:

I'm s-l-o-w-l-y savoring it. :)

Merry Christmas to my fellow WS'ers. I've been a member for quite a while yet never posted until after the verdict, but I feel a closeness in heart to so many of you. :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona