Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I snuck into Kenny Roger's kitchen, bumped into the desert lady looking for ingredients too - we whipped up a cupcake that "sources say" is representative of the success of the PR team.

How did we do?
kcprcupcake.png

:silly:

:panic:

:hills:

The "iorny" is not lost on me that the ACDLA was forced to charge an EXTRA $75.00 to hear JB speak. Typically, the keynote speech is included in the seminar fee. In fact, often the keynote speech is sponsored by a law firm or association.

In the case of the Alabama Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, they had to charge EXTRA for that speech. Betcha nobody wanted to sponsor that event and they were forced to cover the "speaker fees" by charging more $$.

Why am I not at all shocked??

See...last year...no additional fee...
http://acdla.org/seminarinfo/summer_seminar/2011/2011_acdla_summer_seminar_brochure.pdf

This year....fee...

http://alabamacriminaldefenselawyersassn.memberlodge.org/Default.aspx?pageId=761648&eventId=343076&EventViewMode=EventDetails

SOTS - I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your perspective on these types of things.... Many thanks - I would love to know how many ponied up the fee....

I didn't want to lose this from the link SOTS posted up on the news thread where CM said that her child disappeared. I guess he forgot about the drowning and went back to the kidnapping story.

http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/2012/6/14/casey_anthony_i_did_not_kill.htm
BBM

This link also says that her probation is to end in August.
BBM

LOL - "lots of luck" there CM. (Really the real meaning of LOL but don't tell him!)

Now you have to explain why in recent weeks you forgot how Caylee 'supposedly' died, how the world heard from the :waitasec: respected grief expert, how you didn't ever say she should plea, how you wished you had copyrighted someone elses photo taken in public with your middle finger up in the air before the team partied like the client; and you have misrepresented the trial and spined and twisted more than a spider making a web.

Oh heck, I can best express how I feel about you with a tune - enjoy!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7sCl56PsXQ"]I Dont Like Spiders and Snakes jim stafford - YouTube[/ame]

SOTS - I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your perspective on these types of things.... Many thanks - I would love to know how many ponied up the fee....

:waitasec: Wonder if they got a little extra for that $75.? Say, like a 'free gift':waitasec:

:waitasec: Wonder if they got a little extra for that $75.? Say, like a 'free gift':waitasec:

I don't know, but someone snapped a photo of a BUNCH OF THESE after the keynote was over in the room JB spoke in!
conferencegiftbag.jpg

The "iorny" is not lost on me that the ACDLA was forced to charge an EXTRA $75.00 to hear JB speak. Typically, the keynote speech is included in the seminar fee. In fact, often the keynote speech is sponsored by a law firm or association.

In the case of the Alabama Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, they had to charge EXTRA for that speech. Betcha nobody wanted to sponsor that event and they were forced to cover the "speaker fees" by charging more $$.

Why am I not at all shocked??

See...last year...no additional fee...
http://acdla.org/seminarinfo/summer_seminar/2011/2011_acdla_summer_seminar_brochure.pdf

This year....fee...

http://alabamacriminaldefenselawyersassn.memberlodge.org/Default.aspx?pageId=761648&eventId=343076&EventViewMode=EventDetails

I am not suprised that he would try and charge the $75, but someone, anyone, paying it.....leaves me speechless. Thanks for posting this here and also in the news thread.

:banghead::banghead:

You never inticed a riot that I know of, did you? I understand, I've said my opinions too that aren't very popular, but it's alright. I was lurking after I shut down the last time, but I do like the exchange of information and this thing is never going away, not for me, not until I see some real justice for Caylee. This case just bugs the hellz out of me, I just will never get over all the gross stupidity of it all & this package of gross stupidity is tied with money, lots of it. An understatement of a sad shame.

Ok, a riot is an exaggeration

:blushing:

I don't know, but someone snapped a photo of a BUNCH OF THESE after the keynote was over in the room JB spoke in!
conferencegiftbag.jpg

:floorlaugh: You are too funny, you are:rocker: I was actually thinking a free gift of a thing that has a binder and lots of pages-well, maybe 10 pages, the rest is for coloring with crayolas, rhymes with crook, kwim? But this Twizzler idea is pretty darn good too. Maybe they'll have a demonstration on 'How to make Twizzlers work for you & your client', bring in some bars to separate speaker from students:floorlaugh:

(don't mind me, that nice Maggie Bayou made for me has set me off again):blushing:

:floorlaugh: You are too funny, you are:rocker: I was actually thinking a free gift of a thing that has a binder and lots of pages-well, maybe 10 pages, the rest is for coloring with crayolas, rhymes with crook, kwim? But this Twizzler idea is pretty darn good too. Maybe they'll have a demonstration on 'how to make Twizzlers work for you & your client', bring in some bars to separate speaker from students:floorlaugh:

(don't mind me, that nice Maggie Bayou made for me has set me off again):blushing:

Word on the street is they wanted to do binders and markers, but when jose went to the stock room there was an IOU from KC and there were no binders or markers left.

Wonder if KC reads her MEDIA binder still?

Word on the street is they wanted to do binders and markers, but when jose went to the stock room there was an IOU from KC and there were no binders or markers left.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Naw, she's trying to tweek her movie script and writing that book to give sage advice ... to who; is anybody's guess, for what; is still a mystery:waitasec:

Seriously, if she did, you would think she'd have some feeling of remorse because in that media binder are or were photos of Caylee. She's more interested in people talking about her weight and being annoyed she has to go off to a courtroom again and again and again and, and, and...

...he is still trying to make the point that he is a credible attorney...and is asking fools to pay him so he can tell them.

I will NEVER forget that drawing pad on the easel and his crayons. :floorlaugh:

I may be mistaken, but I think the $75.00 fee was for those not registered for the entire event. Though I live the thought of jb looking bad, I dont think that is the case this time.

I may be mistaken, but I think the $75.00 fee was for those not registered for the entire event. Though I live the thought of jb looking bad, I dont think that is the case this time.

It that's the case, then so be it - thanks for the clarification

Just an FYI...JB just spoke yesterday at the Pensacola Beach Hilton for the Alabama Criminal Defense Lawyers Association. The weekend seminar was over $400 YET.....you had to pay an ADDITIONAL $75.00 just to hear him speak.

In order to go.....you had to be a law student OR criminal defense attorney. All others not allowed.

I wonder how many actually paid?

Think I may have to call and ask someone.

Thanks for this tidbit. Reminds me of the cheesy traveling Circus when I was a kid; you paid admission to get in and go on a couple of rides but the side show was always extra. IMO that's all JB is these days, a side show he's taken on the road. Maybe those who paid got a photo of JB holding a two headed turtle, seems appropriate.

I'd love to know how many people actually paid extra to see him.

Thanks for this tidbit. Reminds me of the cheesy traveling Circus when I was a kid; you paid admission to get in and go on a couple of rides but the side show was always extra. IMO that's all JB is these days, a side show he's taken on the road. Maybe those who paid got a photo of JB holding a two headed turtle, seems appropriate.

I'd love to know how many people actually paid extra to see him.

If Casey was off probation and still a partner in crime she could of been the fat lady in his sideshow.

LOL - "lots of luck" there CM. (Really the real meaning of LOL but don't tell him!)

Now you have to explain why in recent weeks you forgot how Caylee 'supposedly' died, how the world heard from the :waitasec: respected grief expert, how you didn't ever say she should plea, how you wished you had copyrighted someone elses photo taken in public with your middle finger up in the air before the team partied like the client; and you have misrepresented the trial and spined and twisted more than a spider making a web.

Oh heck, I can best express how I feel about you with a tune - enjoy!
I Dont Like Spiders and Snakes jim stafford - YouTube

Funny how the truth comes out...he knows she didn't drown and totally forgot that's what JB and KC came up with for the OS...his mind is getting foggy, like how he forgot that he said she was Guilty:waitasec:

where were we a year ago today?

I was "reviewing" FCAs phone logs today - where was she 4 years ago today?
Hope you're reviewing as well FCA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member