Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
where were we a year ago today?

I was "reviewing" FCAs phone logs today - where was she 4 years ago today?
Hope you're reviewing as well FCA.
w

We need a new thread on "Where were we a year ago Today ?" imo...seriously

LOL - "lots of luck" there CM. (Really the real meaning of LOL but don't tell him!)

Now you have to explain why in recent weeks you forgot how Caylee 'supposedly' died, how the world heard from the :waitasec: respected grief expert, how you didn't ever say she should plea, how you wished you had copyrighted someone elses photo taken in public with your middle finger up in the air before the team partied like the client; and you have misrepresented the trial and spined and twisted more than a spider making a web.

Oh heck, I can best express how I feel about you with a tune - enjoy!
I Dont Like Spiders and Snakes jim stafford - YouTube

---------------------
If CM.writes a book it'll be a riot!!!!!:what::what:

I just - just read the "Fund Purpose" on cayleesfund.org. Guess I am the last person on here to read it. I was very much surprised to find that the "Fund Purpose" isn't pro fca. I am on the fence. fyi only about them, honest regrets and loss, not on the fence about fca's guilt. I now question the not named source stories about fca communicating with CA but not with GA. Makes a great story and good try for positive pr for fca. i.e. Her mother is talking to her etc so she has to be a good girl and innocent etc. fca not talking to her father because he's a bad person. It's not whether fca is talking with her parents moo it's whether or not they are talking to her. I don't think they are...

Just an FYI...JB just spoke yesterday at the Pensacola Beach Hilton for the Alabama Criminal Defense Lawyers Association. The weekend seminar was over $400 YET.....you had to pay an ADDITIONAL $75.00 just to hear him speak.

In order to go.....you had to be a law student OR criminal defense attorney. All others not allowed.

I wonder how many actually paid?

Think I may have to call and ask someone.

Man, $75 is way more than JB's book. Although just buying the book, the people wouldn't have gotten to see the real deal. They probably didn't want to miss seeing the pocket square of the day in person.

http://www.samhober.com/howtofoldpocketsquares/pocketsquarefolds.htm

FYI: Part 2 is up on that karma4caylee page. (Not sure if I can link that site, so if someone knows - box me so I don't get in TO!)

FYI: Part 2 is up on that karma4caylee page. (Not sure if I can link that site, so if someone knows - box me so I don't get in TO!)

Yes it is. I received it by email yesterday. For those who haven't read this please check it out. It makes alot of sense as the pieces of the puzzle get put into place one by one. TBH it is the only think that makes any sense to me.

I just - just read the "Fund Purpose" on cayleesfund.org. Guess I am the last person on here to read it. I was very much surprised to find that the "Fund Purpose" isn't pro fca. I am on the fence. fyi only about them, honest regrets and loss, not on the fence about fca's guilt. I now question the not named source stories about fca communicating with CA but not with GA. Makes a great story and good try for positive pr for fca. i.e. Her mother is talking to her etc so she has to be a good girl and innocent etc. fca not talking to her father because he's a bad person. It's not whether fca is talking with her parents moo it's whether or not they are talking to her. I don't think they are...

Thank you for this post okiedokietoo - we are rampant in rumours about CA, GA and FCA and their current relationship that seems to be originating from tweets, yet I see nothing out there that is factual to support information saying she has any contact at all with her family - and I agree, it is because they are very aware of her guilt and choose not to be in touch with her.

This is kind of like the other rumours we've been discussing - like the crushing of the car. The facts are that true crime guouls were making offers on the car around the time it was going to be released from evidence, so GA had it crushed to be certain it would never be seen online for sale as the place Caylee died. This we know for sure.

And like the chat about CA scrubbing the car clean before the LE picked it up. How is it that the crime scene tech testified during the trial that the trunk was about as dirty as you'd expect a trunk of a car that age to be? I think removing articles of clothing, a baby seat and a baby doll and throwing around some febreeze does not equal "scrubbing" as much as we love to hate CA.....

Rumours, rumours, urban legends equal facts? I don't think so.

I checked with guidestar a charity watchdog and their site says there is nothing in that account absolutely ZERO. I find that puzzling as I heard over and over that Dr. Phil was donating a huge sum. SO where did that money go? I am wondering if it was just taken as a fee or salary by the A's for their interview.? Sure would like to know as I think that would be the only way to pocket a large sum of cash and not get introuble with the regulations of a charity. It was down for a time and I also wonder why, never did get an answer. I do belive they are an Easy Street so to speak as to monetary gain from poor little Caylee's death... :-(

I checked with guidestar a charity watchdog and their site says there is nothing in that account absolutely ZERO. I find that puzzling as I heard over and over that Dr. Phil was donating a huge sum. SO where did that money go? I am wondering if it was just taken as a fee or salary by the A's for their interview.? Sure would like to know as I think that would be the only way to pocket a large sum of cash and not get introuble with the regulations of a charity. It was down for a time and I also wonder why, never did get an answer. I do belive they are an Easy Street so to speak as to monetary gain from poor little Caylee's death... :-(

I "heard" the same thing - I think we all did. God knows the Anthony's did many unbelievable things during the three years before the trial and during it. But I sure would like to find some confirmation of them receiving that huge sum or see some evidence they are living it up somewhere somehow. Have they even been spotted during the last four or five months? Is George still working for the guy who funded the cruise? I dunno. But I do know I'm getting really fed up with being jerked around by rumours that end up having no basis in reality.

I sure don't want to hear they are out there having the time of their lives and I sure don't want to hear FCA is moving on with her life and going to Costa Rica etc etc., but if it's true - let's see the facts so we can rant/protest in real time. :maddening:

Regarding urban legends vs facts; A story just came out in one of the rag mags where the article had a tag of the Shocking Details about the death. All the story is, is re manufactured half truths. In one sentence it states that fca had shown up at her parents home without her child. We all know this is not the exact truth-she didn't just 'show up', she was brought home by CA. In this same article, it has all the details of the weight gain, moving to Costa Rica, bla bla-that's right, they do throw it all together and remix it for the masses to devour. This story will keep regenerating itself for years to come, VERY sad because it only boils down to a henious, deplorable death, an equally deplorable dumping of a baby, the many lies and cover up in a cast of characters that want to keep bringing in blood money and stir up the media and general public in any way possible.

I do wish there was a way to see the disclosure on this supposed $500,000. If it was doled out all at once, or was it doled out in increments over a time span? I'd like to know if it came directly from Dr. P(highly doubt it) or did it more than likely come out of his own foundation or just his production co? I wouldn't doubt their attorney was the first to get his fee, I wouldn't doubt that they possibly could have bought another residence and possibly could be supporting fca in some way. I do know one thing, on one news site, in FL. OS, there is no longer an exclusive tag for fca to read up on the continual stories, so she has, in a way, finally, become yesterdays news. People are tired of it.

Regarding urban legends vs facts; A story just came out in one of the rag mags where the article had a tag of the Shocking Details about the death. All the story is, is re manufactured half truths. In one sentence it states that fca had shown up at her parents home without her child. We all know this is not the exact truth-she didn't just 'show up', she was brought home by CA. In this same article, it has all the details of the weight gain, moving to Costa Rica, bla bla-that's right, they do throw it all together and remix it for the masses to devour. This story will keep regenerating itself for years to come, VERY sad because it only boils down to a henious, deplorable death, an equally deplorable dumping of a baby, the many lies and cover up in a cast of characters that want to keep bringing in blood money and stir up the media and general public in any way possible.

I know what you mean - I didn't read the article you are talking about - but I've read so many that are so far off the facts of this case - facts that we here know because we've read the evidence and watched all the hearings and depos.

I understand this is the gossip mags business - to keep publishing trash to keep folks buying their papers - but I'd have thought someone there would remember this was really about the brutal murder of a beautiful innocent two year old girl and the disgusting method her mother used to dispose of her body - this kind of reporting still shocks me and makes me very sad at the same time....It doesn't seem to matter anymore if something is truthful or not as long as it brings in an audience. I also saw this on HLN during the hearings and the trial - I'd watch a program and think WTH? That's not what happened at all - or no the evidence didn't say that....their idea of drama I guess. Sad.

If Dr. Phil or any of his companies did pay this money out - it must have gone into a trust via their lawyer. Would the Dr. Phil show have bent the rules and said it was for the charity but behind the scence made it payable somehow to GA and CA.

When I think of CA these days and believe me it's rare - I can only think she must be in a very deep depression somewhere. The media has gone, her precious grandchild is gone, murdered by her daughter - and what does life have for her now? I can't see FCA fitting that place in her heart. It must be very very quiet these days in the Anthony household with lots of time to think and have the truth slowly bubble up to the surface. Well, that's my fantasy for them anyhow....

I know what you mean - I didn't read the article you are talking about - but I've read so many that are so far off the facts of this case - facts that we here know because we've read the evidence and watched all the hearings and depos.

I understand this is the gossip mags business - to keep publishing trash to keep folks buying their papers - but I'd have thought someone there would remember this was really about the brutal murder of a beautiful innocent two year old girl and the disgusting method her mother used to dispose of her body - this kind of reporting still shocks me and makes me very sad at the same time....It doesn't seem to matter anymore if something is truthful or not as long as it brings in an audience. I also saw this on HLN during the hearings and the trial - I'd watch a program and think WTH? That's not what happened at all - or no the evidence didn't say that....their idea of drama I guess. Sad.

If Dr. Phil or any of his companies did pay this money out - it must have gone into a trust via their lawyer. Would the Dr. Phil show have bent the rules and said it was for the charity but behind the scence made it payable somehow to GA and CA.

When I think of CA these days and believe me it's rare - I can only think she must be in a very deep depression somewhere. The media has gone, her precious grandchild is gone, murdered by her daughter - and what does life have for her now? I can't see FCA fitting that place in her heart. It must be very very quiet these days in the Anthony household with lots of time to think and have the truth slowly bubble up to the surface. Well, that's my fantasy for them anyhow....

Exactly why I don't buy gossip mags. It's like they think people who really followed the case closely have forgotten what the truth is. Couldn't be further from the truth. It may be that they are preparing the gossip mag readers who know nothing about the case (can't imagine who that would be BTW) for the *big interview* that will come some day from CFCA's lying mouth.

As for the Anthony's in my opinion they got what they were after in the first place, money and lots of it. They may have to keep their gums from flapping too until after some of the civil suits are done and over with. I don't know but if I never hear or see them again then WHOOP WHOOP ready to paarrrtay anytime.

If Cindy is still driving up to see her parents, I would think the silence in the car would be deafening. No Caylee...

Exactly why I don't buy gossip mags. It's like they think people who really followed the case closely have forgotten what the truth is. Couldn't be further from the truth. It may be that they are preparing the gossip mag readers who know nothing about the case (can't imagine who that would be BTW) for the *big interview* that will come some day from CFCA's lying mouth.

As for the Anthony's in my opinion they got what they were after in the first place, money and lots of it. They may have to keep their gums from flapping too until after some of the civil suits are done and over with. I don't know but if I never hear or see them again then WHOOP WHOOP ready to paarrrtay anytime.

BBM: You are probably right but I like my theory about them being in a cold dark lonely place with the truth slowly bubbling up into their consciousness better. You understand, don't you?

If Cindy is still driving up to see her parents, I would think the silence in the car would be deafening. No Caylee...

I had this weird thought about karma. Cindy did some terrible things to get in the way of justice for Caylee. And we know she committed perjury on the stand at the trial. (I believe it was because Baez told CA that FCA was going to get the death penalty)

So karma not only saved her daughter from the death penalty - karma set her free. How's that working for you Cindy? The daughter who stole from you, lied to you,murdered you precious grand child, accused your husband, her father of perverted things, accused your son, her brother of perversion also......your karma set her free.:waitasec:

Bet you never thought that was going to happen.....so how IS that working for you anyhow?

BBM. I think in order for them (CA, GA)to benefit, that money would have had to gone through the channels of the foundation/trust via their attorney, because if it was paid outright to them, adios on the disability money for CA. I'm not sure anymore if they still have more than 1 foundation, if so, the newest foundation, the one that benefitted from Dr. P, could have made a donation into the other one(s). Sounds stinky, I know, but in a sense, a donation is a donation, etc. kwim?

BBM. I think in order for them (CA, GA)to benefit, that money would have had to gone through the channels of the foundation because if it was paid outright to them, adios on the disability money for CA. I'm not sure anymore if they still have more than 1 foundation, if so, the newest foundation, the one that benefitted from Dr. P, could have made a donation into the other one(s). Sounds stinky, I know, but in a sense, a donation is a donation, etc. kwim?

Yes, that makes complete sense..I'm just confused about why no one has tracked this foundation down....it has got to be out there if they got that kind of money. I've sure never had enough money that i need to hide it somewhere- so I don't know if their lawyer did something that has "layers" or what? I don't know about "high fallooting" financial stuff at all.

BBM: You are probably right but I like my theory about them being in a cold dark lonely place with the truth slowly bubbling up into their consciousness better. You understand, don't you?

LOL. LG, of course I do. I'd wish the same if I didn't think they realized either but I just think when they figured out that Caylee was the reeking smell in that car they switched to making big bucks off her poor little soul. I mean think about it. If I had a child "missing" I'd be screaming from the roof tops while tossing photo's of the "missing" child for anyone to grab and not selling them for licensing fee's or talking to the media for a price ever. Not even after I learned she was found in a swamp just down the street dead. Tell ya the truth I wouldn't even be able to get out of bed after I learned she was dead at the hands of my daughter, much less face people.

Okay, I've babbled along enough I guess. LOL.

I had this weird thought about karma. Cindy did some terrible things to get in the way of justice for Caylee. And we know she committed perjury on the stand at the trial. (I believe it was because Baez told CA that FCA was going to get the death penalty)

So karma not only saved her daughter from the death penalty - karma set her free. How's that working for you Cindy? The daughter who stole from you, lied to you,murdered you precious grand child, accused your husband, her father of perverted things, accused your son, her brother of perversion also......your karma set her free.:waitasec:

Bet you never thought that was going to happen.....so how IS that working for you anyhow?

Will never hear the truth out of JB, but I just wonder sometimes how much of an influence CA actually had over JB and the way he presented this case? She is a very detirmined woman. I always found it interesting she was around JB when it mattered most, I mean, fca was his client, not CA, but she's slipping in notes, sending things in his business envelope, idk, but it sounds like she was involved beyond the norm of a parent of the accused.

I think CA thinks she is pretty proud of herself, but for what? There is still the matter of a deceased child, her deceased grandchild. I'm just glad she's not on tv anymore. Come next year might be a different matter.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon