Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is amusing that her first stops included NYC, near the offices of the big TV networks! As if she would be right there when the million dollar interview was offered. Must have been funny to see them high-tailing it out of town when nothing materialized!

For the record, I'm sure that writing a book based on truth is much faster then spinning an entire three years into a big fat lie.

The big difference:
Ashton is intelligent and articulate ; we have seen his motions, written like a professional, watched his speeches and now read his book- plus he is an honest man.

Baez is a documented liar and a sniveling little moron.. We saw his laughable motions, full of errors, his performance in court drew criticism from every Attorney I watched, for his complete incompetence- mostly they sat there shaking their heads in disbelief - and so I am not the least bit interested in his ghostwritten collection of lies.
IMO

Omg..he dedicated the book to the women in his life?.his mother, daughter, sisters...And. ....the Jurors! God i cant stand that man... He is so clueless!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/moment-casey-anthony-heard-caylees-body-found/story?id=16670545

Discussing when Casey learned about the remains being found on Suburban Drive while in the medical unit:

"To this day it was one of the cruelest and most disgusting things I have ever seen the cops do," Baez wrote.

"I apologized to her for not getting there sooner," he wrote. "I asked if she was okay and she said, 'I'll be all right.' Caylee was dead, and she was in mourning, and it was one of those moments where you just don't know what to say."

Wait a minute! Casey knew Caylee had drowned! She already knew she was dead. All that was known was that Kronk had found her! :doh:

More at link...

Omg..he dedicated the book to the women in his life?.his mother, daughter, sisters...And. ....the Jurors! God i cant stand that man... He is so clueless!

Hmm. Did he mention any of his wives?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/moment-casey-anthony-heard-caylees-body-found/story?id=16670545

Discussing when Casey learned about the remains being found on Suburban Drive while in the medical unit:

Wait a minute! Casey knew Caylee had drowned! She already knew she was dead. All that was known was that Kronk had found her! :doh:

More at link...

Wait a minute is right! How did she know it was Caylee? :waitasec: How does anyone show that emotion when the identity hadn't been established yet? A strong speculation is one thing, confirmed ID is another.

BBM. For the record, Ashton's book was as "ghostwritten" as Baez's. "Imperfect Justice" was co-written by Lisa Pulitzer, a former New York Times correspondent who has written other true-crime books, including "Portrait of a Monster," about Joran van der Sloot, a suspect in the 2005 disappearance of American Natalee Holloway in Aruba.

Not only that, based on the speed it was written, IMO, he was writing the book before and during the trial itself, while he was being paid by the State of Florida to prosecute Casey Anthony.

Well Rossva, we agree on something. I agree that Ashton's book was ghost written but we all know that isn't a secret.......

I don't agree that he was writing it on the job. I sense that you dislike Ashton as much as I dislike Baez so I can somewhat understand where you are coming from.

JMO.

JMO.

More at link...

Unbelievable - he still cannot connect two dots he's written on a piece of pager! :banghead: The question for me is"Is this when Baez knew for sure that FCA had killed Caylee?"

I can't wait until Vinnie or someone like him gets him on a talk show!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anth...iled-jose-baezs-book/story?id=16661648&page=2

"We drove around, and I had no idea where we were, but Casey did," Baez wrote. "'You know about three blocks up on the left, do you know who lives there?' she asked. 'Zanny?' I blurted out. We cracked up laughing. 'Don't make me punch you,' she said."

This.....Yeah, what a crack up.

Its just never ending, and I think the next few weeks will be like ripping a healing scab off. I think I am at a point where I just can't hear or read about this anymore.

OMG that made me sick to read that. How can they joke about something like that...do they not have any decency?....oh wait never mind :puke: but I wonder who lived that that she knew? :waitasec:

More at link...

OMG!! I'm shaking and almost threw up my lunch after reading this article! Jose doesn't have one bit of shame! He'll never stop with this carp!!! I'm literally speechless! I just want to know why he has to publish more lies now? What's the point, to enrage everyone again? Good, I hope it does and she has to really stay in hiding for eternity. Good job JB, just infuriate the public even more than you already have! What a fool. Those two deserve each other.

The other line that killed me is "She loved being in Jail" because she was safe from her Father. OMG! More like George was safe from her!!!!!

If FCA enjoyed being in jail so much why do we keep hearing endless whining from CM about how she still isn't free? Why did she look so thrilled and triumphant when she was released? Why did she shriek from jail that her whole life had been taken away from her and hint that the reward money for finding Caylee should be spent on bailing her out?

No one should buy this book, it's just more streaming carp from someone who still can't get his stories straight. I have read 'Helter Skelter' and this, friends, is no 'Helter Skelter'.

OMG that made me sick to read that. How can they joke about something like that...do they not have any decency?....oh wait never mind :puke: but I wonder who lived that that she knew? :waitasec:

Maybe.....Tony L.?

The other line that killed me is "She loved being in Jail" because she was safe from her Father. OMG! More like George was safe from her!!!!!

is that why she begged them to post bail to get her out of there?

More at link...

The big problem with this is neither he nor Casey could keep their lies straight at this point. She had to look like she was grieving for a minute or two, or until the subject of football came up, then she was easily distracted IIRC.

is that why she begged them to post bail to get her out of there?

Yes, she was so desperate she thought Caylee's reward money should have been used for that purpose. After all, she knew no one was going to be able to claim it for finding Caylee alive...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/moment-casey-anthony-heard-caylees-body-found/story?id=16670545&page=2

In the book, Baez mentions multiple times that Anthony was "almost ecstatic" to be in jail, which baffled him for a long time.

I totally believe this.

Before jail, she was a high school drop out, with no job or money of her own, she stole from her family & friends and who knows who else, and spent her days roaming the street of Orlando in her Brothers/Parents car like a nomad. Her entire life, sans Caylee, was a lie. Everyday she lied and accomplished nothing but bad things. How exhausting it must be to be this pathetic. She was a 22 year old self-made loser when she went into jail, and not much has changed for OCA at 26+ years. She is a complete fail as a human being.

In Jail, she thought she was important person, and held defense team meetings, had articles written all about her, was on TV, had money in her snack account, and read and wrote letters all day. She had lots of people defending her lies, who spoke of OCA as if she was the victim, and they all fed the frenzy with their nonsense.

I can't wait until she is arrested again on some stupid theft charge, because her "Boys" ain't bringing home the bacon like they planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11