Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
One the day the verdict was read lightening struck the tree at the disposal site....a year later that lightening bolt hits Jose right square in the arse by way of these newest SP revelations. :floorlaugh: I love it!

Thanks again for finding that thread, ANJ! I am reading ( scanning ) through just as the announcement was made that the jury had reached a verdict. All of us here were on pins and needles, crying, nauseated, praying etc. I am reliving the moments up to the read aloud verdict. I can't believe I am doing this!

Thanks ANJ! I never could find either the side bar thread for that day, OR the trial thread for the day. And, LG...I am not sure which brutal thread you speak of, I was missing in action from ANY website for quite some time after the verdict. So, if you find it, thanks in advance!

More: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6852836#post6852836"]Post-Verdict: I am sick and heartbroken - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks again for finding that thread, ANJ! I am reading ( scanning ) through just as the announcement was made that the jury had reached a verdict. All of us here were on pins and needles, crying, nauseated, praying etc. I am reliving the moments up to the read aloud verdict. I can't believe I am doing this!

I think most of us came back for the friendships we built up and to work through our anger and sorrow..it's been a tough year - wish you'd been here with us - happy to see you now. We did have some long time members who came back after the trial and it just hurt too much for them to stay. And they have never been back. And some haven't been back since the verdict was read.

It is my recollection (strong one!) That Acandyrose - was an exception for us to link to for timelines. We used her site often - think she even had a thread here at one time........does this help you as it is still up. Have others in my bookmarks, but think this is the one that is allowed here at WS.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_timeline_index.htm

ETA: JINK AJareee@! Coke!

ETA: CARP, posted one not allowed, MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Removing ASAP SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't come in for about four days and by then we had lots of new members who were "winners"..what does that tell you?

Nonetheless, most of us stood our ground...one of the hardest things I've ever done - hard to type when I'm bawling...

What did it take me - like 6 months or so before I could post again? Hell, I still find myself bawling often, but being back with you all really does help.

I have been here reading with all of you since probably a few months after the verdict. I don't post very much at all, but believe me...Caylee's thread is my home! Thanks to all who have stayed and informed and made me laugh. {{{HUGS}}}

What did it take me - like 6 months or so before I could post again? Hell, I still find myself bawling often, but being back with you all really does help.

gosh, i remember it so clearly. writing this i get goosebumps. i literally sobbed. i know it took me a while to come back. Three years and countless message boards and forums. this is where i ended up. as i cried and read and typed i wondered if it was all a bad dream. i stepped away and realized the hell she will continue to suffer is better than anything she couldve suffered in her "home" the jail. she will always be hated and the only ones that will love her are those parents of hers. I predict jb better watchout. Karmas name is casey anthony.

gosh, i remember it so clearly. writing this i get goosebumps. i literally sobbed. i know it took me a while to come back. Three years and countless message boards and forums. this is where i ended up. as i cried and read and typed i wondered if it was all a bad dream. i stepped away and realized the hell she will continue to suffer is better than anything she couldve suffered in her "home" the jail. she will always be hated and the only ones that will love her are those parents of hers. I predict jb better watchout. Karmas name is casey anthony.

Yes, JB better watch out. And CM. And its parents. Didn't it turn on the family that housed it when it had to come back to do probation?

I don't condone what the pastor's family did for it, but when a family reaches out and takes a killer into their home, there should be some gratitude shown by the killer, IMO. But, it thumbed its nose at them the minute it didn't need them anymore. This is what it does, what it has always done. There is good reason to believe it will eventually betray all those who ever try to help it. Once it finds someone else to stroke its ego, it will be game over for its current cheerleaders.

I couldn't come in for about four days and by then we had lots of new members who were "winners"..what does that tell you?

Nonetheless, most of us stood our ground...one of the hardest things I've ever done - hard to type when I'm bawling...

I hear ya lady, it was like they killed caylee all over again, it was quite unbearable.

:truce: Sort of makes me wonder now why he went out to buy the gun. Don't get me wrong, but I'd imagine in some people's minds, if they were accused of something like this, right on the heels of a 'missing child', they might feel there's no hope. Got to remember here now too, although it might have been eons since this accident JB spoke about GA being involved in, we don't know what kind of mind set GA could have been in. We really don't know anything more than what was dished out. The saddest thing for certain is a lot of people lied and continue to lie and Caylee is only a distant memory.

Yep, that is what I have always thought. He knew what happened after car was found etc etc. and his conscience was utterly in mass confusion. I too would think "I want to die vs. living with this" (just sayin', not a "mental health issue" thought..........just what I would think would be a NORMAL thought.)....but to have to go through the lies to save his daughter from what he thought would be the death penalty......as he said on the stand....under oath when asked would he "do anything to save his daughter".......HE SAID YES..a truth I believe....and I think he did and continues to this day. If it even were true......don't you think with the Sandusky stuff coming out that they would talk about? LOL, they can't now 'cause this SouthPark stuff will be all over by then and when FCA is released !!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

On my way to Barnes and Nobles to read it for free. I could get a free sample on my nook but i refuse to contribute to positive statistics.

I must say, i was on the fence about the sexual abuse allegations, thinking there MUST be something to it. Now THIS? South Park?

Now that hinky meter is down, i no longer have the timeline. When did she first speak to the psychiatrists? Was it after sitting in jail for a year dreaming up this crap? Puuuuullllllleeeezzzeeeee

keep in mind that in JA book they offered to have LE investigate the sexual abuse story(LIE)---but jb said no.....that way they could keep the lie going....imo

All "they" cared about was what was for dessert. I don't think anything would have mattered to "them."

It's wonderful to know that there are still so many people here looking out for Caylee! Even if there isn't anything they can do but prove what a fraud Jose, Casey, and the rest of them are!

It would have never phased anyone on that jury! INFACT, I can see the forman on tv now saying ' well we came to the conclusion that it must be true that GA did this to KC cause we seen it happen on South Park so it can happen":banghead:

keep in mind that in JA book they offered to have LE investigate the sexual abuse story(LIE)---but jb said no.....that way they could keep the lie going....imo

and she would have to have given a statement to LEO, once again lying to the police.

Is WS really slow loading for ya'll today? grrrrrrr :maddening:

This book is not moving in my Barnes and Nobles! Gobs of copies! Not prominently displayed either! Three of us are sitting here in comfy chairs drinking our coffee and reading.

In skimming here are some points I have noted so far.

1. He was treated like crap by the Judge bringing him almost to the breaking point numerous times.

2. The Judge was unfair many many times with reversable errors if she had of been found guilty.

3. The police department was slime.

4. He hates Ashton but likes Burdict and George.

5. He believes Casey is innocent.

6. He fought very hard and almost lost everything he had over this trial. Had to get on hands and knees and pray for strength daily.

Anything that would debunk the "theory" seems to be left out.

Don't kill the messenger...... Just my interpretation,

We could all submit and call it: "Those Damn Sleuths and Bloggers!"

:floorlaugh:

How about; "Those Damn Sleuths and Bloggers; No Mis-Truths or Half-Truths Included." :floorlaugh:

Gotta pay homage to Cindy too!

Yep, that is what I have always thought. He knew what happened after car was found etc etc. and his conscience was utterly in mass confusion. I too would think "I want to die vs. living with this" (just sayin', not a "mental health issue" thought..........just what I would think would be a NORMAL thought.)....but to have to go through the lies to save his daughter from what he thought would be the death penalty......as he said on the stand....under oath when asked would he "do anything to save his daughter".......HE SAID YES..a truth I believe....and I think he did and continues to this day. If it even were true......don't you think with the Sandusky stuff coming out that they would talk about? LOL, they can't now 'cause this SouthPark stuff will be all over by then and when FCA is released !!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yea well, imo, it doesn't matter to JB at all. He's making his money in the media( pre taped - no doubt) and now this info about SP comes out and has hit like a tsunami - Wow OH Wow!.

What is so fasinating is that he has huevos to say this about GA and:truce: why didn't he or CM go to LE to demand some kind of investigation into this when they heard about it? Again, you just can't accuse someone without proof, and you can't say it in one breath and ignore it in another just because someone is a liar, if she was believed to be abused, and in her mental condition, at the very least, JB or CM should have been looking out for her best interests right there. JB takes it one step futher and he uses his former client as well, he regurgitates this slop and now lookie what has happened....SouthPark Revisited and he probably had no clue. I'll give him that, because I didn't either until yesterday, but....once again, he is taking words of a 'habitual liar' and re-using them to his advantage. I also haven't forgotten what he did with the licorce-So he hears this sad tale of this type of abuse, does nothing and what does he do when she's in jail? He plays with her too. This isn't right.

:waitasec:Hey, just thought of something, not that anybody should run out and snap up the book, but it very well could be pulled from the shelves over this SP reference that some of you were so so quick to point out. Danged, you guys are GREAT!:rocker:

add on: Btw, By fca doing this, she has once again shown how she can seek and destroy. I wonder if JB realizes this right now? He drank the kool aid and she, with her words, destroyed him. I think they al better quit on her.

Be prepared for lots of :boohoo: and also some :banghead:
A little of :rollercoaster: but not so much

For the people just checking in - I was able to get my hands on the e-book
Please do NOT waste your money on this puke fest!
You can log into my account and read it on your browser (works with all browsers but IE)
PM me for log in info!

Please pass this info on. I don't want to see him make a dime off this bs.
I went into this book with an extremely open mind and feeling a little bit bad for Jose... until chapter 6, when it because blatantly obvious that he just wanted to make a buck off of selling lies, smear George Anthony & Roy Kronk even more.... and to get back at Ashton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maverick3710