Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no doubt he would have tried to pin this on George also.

The then-unknown evidence could have had a groundbreaking impact on the case, as Pipitone reveals in a preview to the report that prosecutors "had less than two percent of Casey Anthony's internet history on the day that Caylee died. Well we have 100 percent, and what we found on that data is a search prosecutors say they would have used to help try to prove their case," he said.

"It was something Jose Baez was willing to defend but he didn't get the chance because the prosecution never brought it up, we know why now – they didn't even know about it," revealed Pipitone.

"If they had, Baez now says he was prepared to show it was her father, George, not Casey doing the search we're going to reveal."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...h-foolproof-suffocation-computer-caylee-death

Maybe I just don't understand the mind of a murderer, but this word "foolproof" bothers me ( in the same way it bothered me when FCA said "when this case goes to trial' so matter of factly way early on).

Suffocation is suffocation...why would you even think to add the word "foolproof" in front of it right off the bat? Why not just google "suffocation?"

To me that means she wanted to suffocate her but have it look accidental, so she was researching the various ways it could be done, and which would look most convincing. It had to be simple and reliable..

Maybe I just don't understand the mind of a murderer, but this word "foolproof" bothers me ( in the same way it bothered me when FCA said "when this case goes to trial' so matter of factly way early on).

Suffocation is suffocation...why would you even think to add the word "foolproof" in front of it right off the bat? Why not just google "suffocation?"

BBM - Oh my god I KNOW! That is insane! It always bothered me too. I couldn't believe she said that so quickly after being arrested. What innocent person within days or even a month of being arrested starts referring to a TRIAL... especially one that could be years away??

:cupcake:

LDB said in her reply that the computer searches were done at 2:50pm
Baez clings to 1:50pm, he claims he had not 1 but 2 computer experts verify the timeline..
Baez says 1:50pm, LDB says 2:50pm and WS members sleuthed out that it was done at 2:50pm as well

Baez fails to take into consideration that a blogger(s) could also be a computer expert..., a lawyer, a P.I, a pathologist, have medical background, have University degrees..some multiple degrees, are executives, own a business and some of us have Dogs, instead of cats

Yes! But is s/he a chemist?

I'm so sorry, I didn't read all the way forward, but after Strawberry's "iron" comment I couldn't resist!)

scrollbar_drinks.jpg

Sounds like JB's post is going to become part of the story!!! :floorlaugh:

I wonder if he will plug his book by saying something like this.
If you want the truth read my book.:furious:

OK I must be losing my mind because somebody posted that they were a facebook friend with JB and they quoted that post and now I don't see it. It was someone I didn't recognize so it wasn't Tulessa. It's gone. Maybe it was swiffered because it wasn't a screen shot?

I sure Jose has been reading here. He has noticed the attention to Casey Anthony has faded, and by default, the attention to him too. He brings to Tony Pipitone's attention evidence the prosecution missed, pointing out more of their inepitudeness, and for those still in Casey Anthony's camp, a chance to see how the public is still hungry for anything and everything that is Casey Anthony. And the end result? More unhappy people here, most likely, nothing more.

I take it you don't think that precious baby needs justice. A true WSer is NOY HUNGRY, we just want justice.

Surely there has to be something they could try her on, excluding the previous charges. AZ?

I suspect there might be something in the future they can try her on....just like OJ she is going to continue to operate outside the bounds of society. Sometimes when you are broken, you are really broken.

I am still stunned by the suffocation connection.

I sure Jose has been reading here. He has noticed the attention to Casey Anthony has faded, and by default, the attention to him too. He brings to Tony Pipitone's attention evidence the prosecution missed, pointing out more of their inepitudeness, and for those still in Casey Anthony's camp, a chance to see how the public is still hungry for anything and everything that is Casey Anthony. And the end result? More unhappy people here, most likely, nothing more.

do you think he is the one who started this line of investigation by the reports?
do you think he did it to try to prove Casey is disliked?
I think if he did then he went through a lot of effort to show something that was pretty obvious without the hubbub.

Well, hey, I have to go buy some groceries--life goes on lol--but I'll be back in time for the festivities. :)

I still don't understand why they could not admit into evidence enhanced photographs of the stain. Not like it would have made a lick of sense to this jury, but I felt the stain and the outline of Caylee's tiny body in the fetal position was some of the most damaging evidence. Again, the jury would just tell themselves, "well, it doesn't prove Casey put it there." :banghead: Ugh!!

Yeah, that bothered me too, Lola. The outline of Caylee's body in the trunk....powerful stuff. But I also agree that - with this particular jury - it wouldn't have made any difference.

Another thing that bothered me: Why didn't they ask Cindy if they still had the pool that Caylee "drowned" in?? If it was asked, I missed it. I mean...."Oh yes, we swim in that pool every day"...wouldn't that make you sit up and take notice? Who would keep and swim in a pool where their grandbaby supposedly drowned? I mean, really....

From the first time I heard "foolproof suffocation" I've thought that phrasing sounds just like FCA. We've all heard how she talks, like she adds "absolutely" in front of words... Sounds just like her.

BBM More to the point, maybe Jeff Ashton should have joined WS. I mean seriously, a journalist finds this suff and the prosecution couldn't?

How much more evidence did they need? This would not have made a bit of difference to that Jury. Mr Pipitone needs to join Websleuths, he would have known about this 'bombshell' months ago.

I wonder if he will plug his book by saying something like this.
If you want the truth read my book.:furious:

I wouldn't even start a fire with his book.

(just saying..

and no.. I have not read it, do not plan on reading it, and have banned my own self from all synopses of said book)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500