Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect there might be something in the future they can try her on....just like OJ she is going to continue to operate outside the bounds of society. Sometimes when you are broken, you are really broken.

I am still stunned by the suffocation connection.

In the meanwhile I hope she loses all the lawsuits filed against her - Tim Miller, Zenaida and Roy Kronk. At least they can keep her broke and tarnish that Bella Vita she was waiting for...

Surely there has to be something they could try her on, excluding the previous charges. AZ?

----------------
Hi Tulessa and all, I just read the post. We knew that. This makes me angry!!! we kept waiting for it and it never came, think body outline on trunk carpetting, all the bug info, texts, tapes etc.. it should all be published now. I dont care how late it is. I want everyone to know what she did.:furious: I missed the broadcast have been reading all the posts. Baez did chit, he fell into this. (dont bother to look JB, I wouldnt disgrace myself by being on your page.) go chase an ambulance.:floorlaugh:

OK I must be losing my mind because somebody posted that they were a facebook friend with JB and they quoted that post and now I don't see it. It was someone I didn't recognize so it wasn't Tulessa. It's gone. Maybe it was swiffered because it wasn't a screen shot?

....sshhhh it "went away"

I quoted to reply and it was VAPOR

same as what was said in the Hal comments....

From the first time I heard "foolproof suffocation" I've thought that phrasing sounds just like FCA. We've all heard how she talks, like she adds "absolutely" in front of words... Sounds just like her.

Definitely FCA speak. "Gotta try and sound brighter than I am" Epic fail :floorlaugh:

In the meanwhile I hope she loses all the lawsuits filed against her - Tim Miller, Zenaida and Roy Kronk. At least they can keep her broke and tarnish that Bella Vita she was waiting for...

I predict that she will follow the OctoMom route.

When Judge Perry insisted on seating the Juror who declared that she would NOT be prepared to judge someone else ( on a JURY! ) then I felt a sense of doom; so when the verdict came down I just shook my head..

.....and when Judge Perry allowed them to move their table with FCA facing the jurors and didn't stop her from shaking her head during testimony thru out the trial and being coddled by the attorney feigning being a victim and on top of that allowed her to lower her chair as far down as it could go to deliberately make her look soooo small and innocent. Sadly realizing this jury would had the same verdict.

BBM More to the point, maybe Jeff Ashton should have joined WS. I mean seriously, a journalist finds this suff and the prosecution couldn't?

There was more than enough evidence to convict her without this information.
We know how far that got them...

He better keep looking...I saw some names I know LOL...

Sent from my LG Motion using Tapatalk 2

That absolutely cracks me up. He cant possibly be surfing the www trying to figure out who to unfriend.

Just the fact that he wouldnt consider social media the wrong place to make a statement like that one says a whole lot about him. Sure, he can take the comment down, but it has been screen captured everywhere.

I wonder if these folks really really believe that they won something here. They didnt. Really truly. Casey isnt in jail, but she is in jail and always will be. The public is sitting back and waiting for her next epic fail as some put it.

hmm...was just thinking...

While we're waiting, why don't we reminisce? Let's think of all the insulting names that "bloggers" were referenced as by the defense team et al.

Aaaand, go!

OK I must be losing my mind because somebody posted that they were a facebook friend with JB and they quoted that post and now I don't see it. It was someone I didn't recognize so it wasn't Tulessa. It's gone. Maybe it was swiffered because it wasn't a screen shot?

You're right it's gone. I know who it was because I mentioned it in one of my posts. I don't want to say the name though because they may have removed the post so Jose doesn't see it. lol

The 31 days was enough for me. Right from the get go.

hmm...was just thinking...

While we're waiting, why don't we reminisce? Let's think of all the insulting names that "bloggers" were referenced as by the defense team et al.

Aaaand, go!

I always get stuck on Cheney's "Lots of Luck" comment...I have never been able to go any further than that.

I remember Cindy calling people Flabs. FatLazyAzzBloggers :floorlaugh:

I take it you don't think that precious baby needs justice. A true WSer is NOY HUNGRY, we just want justice.
...and something tells me that it was someone here who gave JP this info...not Jose.
And I thank (!!!!) whoever it was for doing that.
oxoxoxoxo

Egads. I'm okay with FCA spiraling down into (even more pathetic) freakshow status but please G*d, don't let her have any more babies! :eek:

I think it was a certain "video" octomommy made that was being referred to. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500