Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the headline "Casey Anthony: WKMG uncovers ‘evidence that points right at Casey’ is true
Is it Tuesday night yet?

It's so funny that I still follow these Casey case people on twitter...Hal, Orlando news people, OS. Jackie Fell moved to DC and another reporter moved out west and I STILL follow them. It payed off LOL. Plus I wish I lived in FL.

I hope the headline "Casey Anthony: WKMG uncovers ‘evidence that points right at Casey’ is true
Is it Tuesday night yet?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8566804&postcount=494"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13[/ame]

Yes, well that's today....let's see what this news is about and see if it's true by Friday!!:floorlaugh:

I find it odd that JB is representing the guy who WANTED to file charges against TM. JB seems to hate LE so.

I wonder what triggered this investigation? why now? Maybe somebody ran their mouths about something that was withheld.

Just saw this on twitter:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...-at-casey.html

WKMG-Channel 6 will offer what it is billing as a major story in the Casey Anthony saga.
The report, from Tony Pipitone, won’t air until 11 p.m. Tuesday. But WKMG will start promoting the report at 11 p.m. Monday.

“This is one of the biggest Tony Pipitone investigations we’ve had,” WKMG news director Steve Hyvonen said. “Tony uncovers evidence that could have changed the jury’s mind — evidence that points right at Casey. But it was never presented in court because the prosecution didn’t know about it. Tony is still working on putting the story together, and it will air Tuesday night at 11.”

A promotional spot for the report shows a shaken Jose Baez, who represented Anthony, saying, “I don’t understand how no one ever knew about this evidence.”

Didn't I see somewhere that JB supposedly said in his book that his computer people found evidence that someone researched "foolproof suffocation" THE DAY Caylee disappeared? And he somehow said GA did it. I thought, well if that is on there that proves to me that FCA committed premeditated murder. I wonder it that's what this is about. Isn't Tony Pippitone a member here?

Bringing your post forward for all to see and bolded the times.
I read too fast before and thought the report was going to be tonight at 11.

Okay...I am going to start a new thread just for this New Evidence...I don't want it to get lost in the Side Bar thread...this thread goes on and on and on for pages and pages LOL

I'm so confused about what's going on. There's evidence that Casey is guilty? Um, haven't we known that for years?

Bombshell tonight!

welcomeback.jpg
:great: :floorlaugh: :giggle:

You are brilliant, Junkster, -i-tive-ly BRILLIANT!

Just checked in with Nancy G...been awhile...she looks really pretty tonite...no Casey news, though

Wasn't Pipitone the reporter who was in the Defense's back pocket though through the whole trial? always giving them the slant on all of his reporting? I still am skeptical, but I guess I will wait to see what it is. I'm not holding my breath for any big revelation, FCA has been out of the news for too long, it is "time", I smell something "planted" by JB, but I guess I will see and hope I am wrong.

IMO, MOO< etc.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member