Sidebar from 6/24 released

Thing is, I believe it was learned behavior, and the road goes two, maybe three, ways.

My opinion only

You think psychopathy & the reckless disregard for the rights of others & MURDER is a learned behavior?

The Anthonys have demonstrated they had more love, care & concern for their dead pets than Casey did for her own daughter. Cindy went to work everyday and paid her bills. George and Cindy provided, cooked, cleaned, laundered for and loved their children and grandchild.

Now that is good reading! Stuff we'd never seen from any document release. I hope tha all the sidebars are all released.

Wow....KC is not only pathological liar, she is a thief of EPIC proportions. There is absolutely no way that CA did not know that KC was not working. Hell, KC was writing her paychecks from CA's account. Hundreds of checks???? I'd love to see whom they were made out to...Cash?.....KC??.....Clothing Stores???..anything for Caylee (Babies 'R Us, Gymboree, Baby Gap)?

The second time she wrote a check on my account, not only would I put my foot in KC's a$$$, but would use the fact that I would press charges against her if she tried to take Caylee out of my house and/or she wrote another check on my account.

Talk about an ENABLER! And what did it get her (CA)?? A murdered grandchild at the hands of her self-serving, self-entitled, jealous and narcissistic daughter.

This case never ceases to blow my mind!!!

Okay so was this the side bar that prefaced KC's angry face caught on camera that was shown on media.

I can't remember but wasn't she reading the sidebar transcript and at there was a brief moment where she looked surprised at what was on the moniter and then she leaned over to Mason and made that "nasty" face and motioned towards Baez?

I thought that's what I remember but please let me know if I'm remembering wrong?

IMO Cindy tried, she closed accounts, she went & talked with a counselor who told her to toss Casey and Caylee to the curb. Cindy couldn't do it....she loved her grand daughter too much. That's the guilt and hell Cindy has to live with.

Sorry Linda, I think you're being very generous with Cindy's efforts. If it were a stranger stealing from her, she would have found a way to stop it. Casey and Cindy were in a constant war, as I see it. They enabled each other and used a innocent little girl as a pawn.

Looking at the lying, selfishness and hate between this mother and daughter, I doubt either has any guilt. I'm not attacking you and your thoughts on Cindy. But I'm furious steps were not taken by Cindy and George to put a stop to this. Stealing was no doubt going to lead to something more serious. And it did.

If Cindy loved Caylee so much, she would have gone the extra mile to make sure Casey was out of the house and Caylee was safe with her grandparents.

Sure, that would have led to a long bitter battle in a court of law, but after all, that's exactly where we are now and WITHOUT Caylee. jmo

Originally Posted by Linda7NJ
Your granddaughter is beautiful. I completely understand why Cindy did what she did. It's sooo easy for everyone to say when they're not in the situation. How could anyone throw their granddaughter out of the house?

Cindy had good reason to fear what Casey may do, she simply had no idea how FAR Casey would go to get back at her. She clearly underestimated Casey's "sickness" Cindy thought it was just about $$$, she had no idea it was all about power control and revenge

Cindy knew, IMO - she was the "Original Princess" according to the info from the book that Diane Fanning wrote.

BBM

I was raised a Princess. I was/am an only child to two wonderful loving parents that lavished me with darn near everything I ever wanted. The difference is I APPRECIATED and RESPECTED my parents. I am not a murderer.

I agree. They must have all been afraid of Casey and what she might do next.

Animals dying? Whoa! Where is this documented? Sounds like Casey may have been escalating.

If KC had anything to do with the animals dying and CA and GA turned their heads to that, her being a nurse and him a former cop, they're dumber than I ever thought. Talk about having one's head in the sand. IMO they're guilty of being accessories to a crime then as they claim KC has never been in therapy.

One early evening when my son was just eight or nine, he came into the house and announced in a casual tone that boys were smashing frogs out in the street. We get all these little frogs hopping about here and when I walk my dog, I have to look down so as not to step on one as they like the sidewalk. Anyway, when my son told me that my reaction was so stern he knew I meant business when I told him that behavior like that cannot and will not be tolerated, that it is cruel and that it is a sick individual who takes pleasure from hurting any living creature. I told him if he ever took part in that behavior he'd learn what it feels like to be smashed (I just said that for the effect). I think he came in and told me because deep down he knew it was wrong but some boy had that idea and other boys were going along with the activity.

Now, if I ever thought for one minute that my kid was harming our pets, we'd be seeing a therapist ASAP. Wth is wrong with the A's?

I wish I could. Let's just say I have a 21 year old daughter who lives with me and this little sweetie is my granddaughter:

100_0379.jpg
What a beautiful baby girl!

Now that is good reading! Stuff we'd never seen from any document release. I hope tha all the sidebars are all released.

Wow....KC is not only pathological liar, she is a thief of EPIC proportions. There is absolutely no way that CA did not know that KC was not working. Hell, KC was writing her paychecks from CA's account. Hundreds of checks???? I'd love to see whom they were made out to...Cash?.....KC??.....Clothing Stores???..anything for Caylee (Babies 'R Us, Gymboree, Baby Gap)?

The second time she wrote a check on my account, not only would I put my foot in KC's a$$$, but would use the fact that I would press charges against her if she tried to take Caylee out of my house and/or she wrote another check on my account.

Talk about an ENABLER! And what did it get her (CA)?? A murdered grandchild at the hands of her self-serving, self-entitled, jealous and narcissistic daughter.

HOTNTX - I wanted to thank you twice for this post.

Wouldn't have worked. Casey would have laughed and started plotting your demise too. I firmly believe Casey planned on MURDERERING her mother and father. Her friend even moved her stuff into storage, and didn't renew her lease because Casey's parents were going to GIVE Casey the house. Casey is not a normal child.

Think about those other seraches....

You think psychopathy & the reckless disregard for the rights of others & MURDER is a learned behavior?

The Anthonys have demonstrated they had more love, care & concern for their dead pets than Casey did for their own daughter. Cindy went to work everyday and paid her bills. George and Cindy provided, cooked, cleaned, laundered for and loved their children and grandchild.

I don't know about psychopathy but doing bad stuff is learned behavior. If you see your parents doing something, you're more liking to think it's okay to do it too. When I stole something once when I was thirteen, my mom called to check out my story, found out I had lied and my dad got the truth out of me and marched me right back to the store to confess my sin and return the item. Quick, to the point, grounded and then over.

I wish I could. Let's just say I have a 21 year old daughter who lives with me and this little sweetie is my granddaughter:

Your babe is precious. Give her a zerbert for me.

Chilly, many, many of us have been there / done that and are wearing that tee shirt.

In fact, some of us recognize that we've got a bit of Cindy Anthony in us, and have taken steps to turn that ship around.

Blaise

If KC had anything to do with the animals dying and CA and GA turned their heads to that, her being a nurse and him a former cop, they're dumber than I ever thought. Talk about having one's head in the sand. IMO they're guilty of being accessories to a crime then as they claim KC has never been in therapy.

One early evening when my son was just eight or nine, he came into the house and announced in a casual tone that boys were smashing frogs out in the street. We get all these little frogs hopping about here and when I walk my dog, I have to look down so as not to step on one as they like the sidewalk. Anyway, when my son told me that my reaction was so stern he knew I meant business when I told him that behavior like that cannot and will not be tolerated, that it is cruel and that it is a sick individual who takes pleasure from hurting any living creature. I told him if he ever took part in that behavior he'd learn what it feels like to be smashed (I just said that for the effect). I think he came in and told me because deep down he knew it was wrong but some boy had that idea and other boys were going along with the activity.

Now, if I ever thought for one minute that my kid was harming our pets, we'd be seeing a therapist ASAP. Wth is wrong with the A's?

Sometimes it's really hard to see things when your are in the thick of it. Hindesight is always clearer.

IMHO, from reading the transcript, George and Cindy (regardless of how you feel about them) were basically being blackmailed by ICA using Caylee as the pawn. It is sad to me that it appears Cindy and George were ready to go for legal custody of Caylee, but they waited to long.

I don't know about psychopathy but doing bad stuff is learned behavior. If you see your parents doing something, you're more liking to think it's okay to do it too. When I stole something once when I was thirteen, my mom called to check out my story, found out I had lied and my dad got the truth out of me and marched me right back to the store to confess my sin and return the item. Quick, to the point, grounded and then over.

I think you need to read up on psychopathy. There is no cure and therapy just makes them better mimics. Empathy and a conscience is what separates us from animals. Casey lacks both...and I think I just insulted my dog with that last comment.

If that is true then it's very sad. I wonder how much Cindy now regrets not making her daughter face the consequences of fraud and theft. Maybe she would have been jailed long before this and Caylee would still be alive.

Not enough to refrain from perjuring herself on the stand regarding the searches for chloroform on the home computer.

This transcript of a June 24th sidebar was just released:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28418405/detail.html

New information contained within:
1.) George's gambling lead to Cindy's paycheck being garnished
2.) Casey wrote "hundreds, literally hundreds" of checks on her mother's accounts per LDB.

Sheesh!

Dang! :(
WFTV.com Page Not Found
Page Not Found
You have requested a page that cannot be found.

Okay so was this the side bar that prefaced KC's angry face caught on camera that was shown on media.

I can't remember but wasn't she reading the sidebar transcript and at there was a brief moment where she looked surprised at what was on the moniter and then she leaned over to Mason and made that "nasty" face and motioned towards Baez?

I thought that's what I remember but please let me know if I'm remembering wrong?

I wouldn't know. It says page not found. :(

The Anthonys have demonstrated they had more love, care & concern for their dead pets than Casey did for her own daughter. Cindy went to work everyday and paid her bills. George and Cindy provided, cooked, cleaned, laundered for and loved their children and grandchild.

All one has to do is watch the video of GA and CA on the stand in the Zenaida F. Gonzales depo to see GA and CA for who they really are.

Yes, I believe Casey learned to act the way she did - game playing, power, and control, in that home, yes, I do.

My opinion only

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoodVibess24
Back