Sidney & Tammy Moorer, Contempt of Court Hearing, Heather Elvis case, 31 July 2017

TM is obviously aware the camera is pointing straight at her. All of the hugging, kissing and rubbing her kid's back... she's putting on a nice show. *vomit*.

Thirty seconds after the bailiff requests cell phones (of those allowed to bring them in) be silenced, one starts ringing. Always a rebel in every crowd. Ha!

a minute ago

The judge has entered and the hearing is starting.

Defense attorney Truslow said they have four motions to go over. Prosecutor Nancy Livesay said they have none.

Same Judge and Attorneys. It's like Dejavu from the trial.

Truslow is already starting with his hacking/coughing. I almost forgot about that. Man, I'm annoyed already and this thing hasn't even gotten started, lol.

Judge says they've had a brief conference and the defense for Sidney Moorer has motions they will hear first.

a few seconds ago
Truslow is starting with the motion to quash the indictment.

Truslow hasn't changed much. Eckk

IMO

a few seconds ago
The defense attorney said he has talked with his client and they have had trouble seeing where the obstruction took place between Dec. 20 and Dec. 21, 2013.

"I'm at a loss for what I'm defending today." - Truslow

a few seconds ago
Prosecutor Nancy Livesay said the obstruction charge deals with Sidney Moorer lying about his contact with Heather Elvis.

Livesay said his pretending not to know what this is about is "a bit disingenuous." Word!

a few seconds ago
Moorer gave two statements, one in the early hours of Dec. 19, Livesay said.

a few seconds ago
Livesay told the judge she felt defense attorney Truslow's argument that he didn't know what he was defending was "disingenuous."

a few seconds ago
"In regards to being disingenuous, I'm really blown away by that." - Truslow's response after the prosecutor spoke.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back