Sidney & Tammy Moorer, Contempt of Court Hearing, Heather Elvis case, 31 July 2017

a minute ago

Martin said Sidney Moorer was the last person Heather Elvis spoke to on her cellphone. He testified Moorer was not in handcuffs or under arrest during their conversation.

Moorer said he would need a lawyer present if they were to do a polygraph test.

a few seconds ago
Martin said his part of the interview with Moorer was 45 or 50 minutes. He did not Mirandize the defendant at that time, as he was not a suspect at that point or under arrest.

I don't remember hearing/seeing this interview. Was it presented in trial?

a few seconds ago
The state is now playing the interview between Moorer and Martin.

Moorer is heard telling the detective his wife had gone to work with him ever since he came clean about the affair with Heather Elvis.

Sidney Moorer said he owned his own maintenance company and would go to restaurants after hours to repair faulty equipment.

Moorer is heard talking about various restaurant jobs and the places he had passcodes for.

The defendant is talking about what he did on the night of Dec. 17. He said at one point he bought a pregnancy test at Walmart for his wife, who was with him.

a few seconds ago
The state is now playing the interview between Moorer and Martin.

I love that the detective says "so she just follows you around" referring to TM being with him since the HE "break up"- hahahahahaha

IMO

Where did the son go? I don't see him on the live video. And i hope someone transcribes because I am having a hard time hearing some of the words.

SM said on the initial interview about the pregnancy test. Says TM was "with him whole time" but says he paid cash (bills) at the pump b/c the station was closed. (?)

a minute ago
Moorer admitted during the interview that he and his wife had sex in their car while parked in the parking lot of Broadway at the Beach, and again at a parking lot in the Conway area.

a few seconds ago
Moorer said he hadn't talked to Heather Elvis before the night in question since the end of October or beginning of November of 2013.

a few seconds ago
The defendant is heard on the tape saying his wife found out about the affair with Heather Elvis at the end of October. Tammy Moorer had not met Elvis at that point, although she had planned to meet her at Broadway at the Beach to find out what, specifically, happen, according to Sidney Moorer's interview with police. Heather never showed up.

Moorer talked about phone call with Heather while he was with his wife.

a minute ago

Sidney Moorer is heard saying that it was around mid-September that Heather Elvis began calling and/or texting him.

The defendant said he didn't know why Elvis called him that last time. Moorer is heard telling the detective that he couldn't see her anymore because he wanted to fix his marriage. He described himself as "happily married."

Moorer says he and Heather started relationship in September. Says he doesn't know why she was calling when he was with his wife.

a few seconds ago
The defendant is heard on the tape saying his wife found out about the affair with Heather Elvis at the end of October. Tammy Moorer had not met Elvis at that point, although she had planned to meet her at Broadway at the Beach to find out what, specifically, happen, according to Sidney Moorer's interview with police. Heather never showed up.

Moorer talked about phone call with Heather while he was with his wife.

This is news to me. Did I forget this part or is this the 1st time we are hearing that?

"No, no calls were made from the pay phone." "I didn't even know they still had pay phones." "Oh wait, no, I did call her from the pay phone."

Uh huh.

a few seconds ago

Sidney Moorer said he called Heather Elvis from a pay phone and told her to leave him alone, according to the taped interview.

Moorer said that conversation could have been four minutes.

The detective asked Moorer what prompted him to call Elvis that night, since he had been with his wife and having sex. He said he wanted to tell Elvis that she needed to stop leaving notes and to leave him alone.

Oh I bet TM is gonna be so mad when/if they get home today. Hearing this has to be making her blood boil.

I really dislike her so much. IMO IMO IMO

Oh I bet TM is gonna be so mad when/if they get home today. Hearing this has to be making her blood boil.

I really dislike her so much. IMO IMO IMO

really, is it wise to have your pre-teen child listen to this?

*mom-of-the-year*

She took her arm away from around her son and is now sitting there with her arms crossed. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyLFC1892
Back