Sidney & Tammy Moorer, Contempt of Court Hearing, Heather Elvis case, 31 July 2017

a few seconds ago

Sidney Moorer said he called Heather Elvis from a pay phone and told her to leave him alone, according to the taped interview.

Moorer said that conversation could have been four minutes.

The detective asked Moorer what prompted him to call Elvis that night, since he had been with his wife and having sex. He said he wanted to tell Elvis that she needed to stop leaving notes and to leave him alone.

a minute ago

The detectives asked Moorer why he didn't call her on his cellphone. He said he didn't want his wife to know.

Moorer said he had been thinking about notes and how he thought he'd seen Heather Elvis on his road, which led to him deciding to call her that night.

Oh I bet TM is gonna be so mad when/if they get home today. Hearing this has to be making her blood boil.

I really dislike her so much. IMO IMO IMO

I wonder if she'll handcuff him to the bed again to remind him of his place. moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is your wife 20? No, she's 41.

LOL

a minute ago

The detectives asked Moorer why he didn't call her on his cellphone. He said he didn't want his wife to know.

Moorer said he had been thinking about notes and how he thought he'd seen Heather Elvis on his road, which led to him deciding to call her that night.

a few seconds ago
"The note thing kind of weirded me out some." - Sidney Moorer's interview with police.

Moorer said Elvis asked him a couple of times why he didn't leave his wife. He told police it was because he loved his wife and his children.

I guarantee my 16 year old son would have gotten up and walked out by now. Poor kid.

This detective is my favorite!
SM is spinning in circles of lies in his initial interview.

-IMO

a few seconds ago

Moorer said there was "no way" there were 300-plus text messages between his phone and Elvis' phone over a month-long period. He told police it could have been Tammy Moorer texting, as she had his phone.

I'm just disgusted with TM dragging her child into court like some kind of badge or shield.

OMG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This detective is my favorite!
SM is spinning in circles of lies in his initial interview.

-IMO
It seems like it's taking everything in the detective to NOT make fun of SM.

a minute ago

The defendant told police his phone call to Elvis that night was an opportunity to stop the notes and appearances on his road before things escalated.

Moorer said he thought everything was fine and then when he got home, Elvis started calling.

a few seconds ago

The defendant told police he never left his house that night when the phone calls started coming in. He said Tammy also never left. According to Moorer, his wife had started handcuffing him to the bed at night so he wouldn't leave.

a few seconds ago

Moorer said there was "no way" there were 300-plus text messages between his phone and Elvis' phone over a month-long period. He told police it could have been Tammy Moorer texting, as she had his phone.

Wonder if the bus running over her hurt?

He wasn't handcuffed that night because she was making him something to eat.

LOL Potstickers?

Regarding being handcuffed to the bed, what if SM had to use the bathroom in the middle of the night? Did he have to wake up the Mrs?

I would pay $1,000,000 to have the cameras actually facing these two to be able to see their faces during this playback.

Wonder if the bus running over her hurt?

I wish the screen would go back to Tammy fidgeting in the seats. The camera has been glued to the back of Sidney's head.

So first they, S and TM, were out and about, TM was going to 'speak' to Heather. She didn't show. They went home...Healther called a few times. Then SM left his home and called her from a pay phone...but they never left the house after they came home?

Am I following this correctly?

a minute ago
Moorer couldn't remember the time of the last phone call from Elvis. He told police he didn't think Elvis had his wife's phone number.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pro. Inv. 1818
Back