Sievers Sidebar #5

Discussion in 'Dr. Teresa Sievers' started by Greater Than, Jun 17, 2017.

1. mom2chloe

mom2chloe Active Member

Correct me if I’m wrong but are you local? Any indication the house is on the market? TIA!

IQuestion and Legally Bland like this.
  2. mom2chloe

mom2chloe Active Member

I searched zillow and it indicates the house is not on the market but the price has increased $7200 the past 30 days. Wth?! Can you confirm anything? Thanks!

IQuestion, Daisy47 and Legally Bland like this.
  3. Kakidoll

Kakidoll Karma never forgets

zillow is NOT an accurate tool. Its a very generalized estimator. All prices 'got up' in FL during season. I've not seen the house on any site (i'm a Realtor) and have not seen docs to show its released, however not all are up to date online at all times. If it sells for 149k, that is VERY cheap and i'd expect its going to go to someone without every being listed.... who works with the bank etc. And must be horrible inside.

4. Legally Bland

Legally Bland Well-Known Member

IQuestion and Daisy47 like this.
  5. Legally Bland

Legally Bland Well-Known Member

6. mckazpm

mckazpm Active Member

I spent the last few days there (on Jarvis), but do not live in Bonita...my family does. One neighbor told me it is on the HUD sight and that she saw it herself listed. I can't seem to find it... the appearance of the Siever's home is just awful now...it will take a LOT of work and $$ to make that place livable...and that's only if you could live in a home where a horrifying murder took place. It's so sad in so many ways.

La.Sandy, Linda 61, IQuestion and 5 others like this.
  7. mom2chloe

mom2chloe Active Member

I have family in Bonita too and will be there late next month. Despite my best efforts, I am never able to do a drive by because I just can’t bring myself to do it. Assuming there are mold inside and weeds but hoping to put on my big girl panties and look it over. I appreciate your reply! Thanks!

IQuestion, Legally Bland and Daisy47 like this.
  8. Oregonmama

Oregonmama Well-Known Member

9. Kakidoll

That site just posts anything that is shown going into foreclosure. Its a site that makes people pay for lists. Doesn't mean the house will actually be sold thru a bank.

10. mom2chloe

mom2chloe Active Member

Since you’re a realtor, would you please mind keeping us up to date on the listing and/or foreclosure status? What shape do you think the house is in?! I know someone who may be interested in purchasing contingent upon the condition. Thanks!

Legally Bland and IQuestion like this.
  11. Kakidoll

It should show up on Realtor.com or Zillow as soon as its entered into the MLS. HOWEVER some banks give it to a specific agent who could have a buyer ready if it truly is a 'steal'... and many never make the MLS any longer. I'm in Sarasota County, so it may be a bit different there, but i have access to their MLS. If there has not been electric on, i guarantee mold is growing everywhere. You can't have a house down here with no electric shut up all summer. Neighbors may know if electric has been turned on or not. I know i'd never buy a home that sat that long without electric. Mold could be on every beam inside the walls, attic, roof, etc.

12. mikeinmo

mikeinmo Verified Insider - Dr. Teresa Sievers Case

The 3 days of depositions by defense attorneys were finished yesterday. They were overseen by a representative from Fla attorney generals office.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
    Chelly, CalmSeas, IQuestion and 5 others like this.
  13. Oregonmama

Oregonmama Well-Known Member

Jan 25th is the next pre trial conference

mikeinmo, IQuestion, AZlawyer and 4 others like this.