Sleuthing Cindy's Depo & Baez Objections to Sealed Items

I believe all of the A's stated in the recently released depos that they have not had not received any letters from KC, from JB.

Well, that's a lie. See page 6 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1677910/Cindy-Anthony-Cell-Phone
Thanks for that link. I don't believe I actually have ever seen that before. So Lee is it? is texting someone that Jose has INDIVIDUAL MESSAGES to give them ALL from Casey and can they all meet Jose at his office after the vigil? Isn't that precious?
some very intersting phone numbers she has.....even...JB daughter! CB
Maybe THAT is a bombshell? Perhaps since Christina was managing all the media affairs, she did a little finangleing for Cindy and George too and made sure that money wound up in the defense coffers for the ABC licensing fees? What possible reason would she have to even have her number and be talking with her otherwise?

Thanks for that link. I don't believe I actually have ever seen that before. So Lee is it? is texting someone that Jose has INDIVIDUAL MESSAGES to give them ALL from Casey and can they all meet Jose at his office after the vigil? Isn't that precious?
Maybe THAT is a bombshell? Perhaps since Christina was managing all the media affairs, she did a little finangleing for Cindy and George too and made sure that money wound up in the defense coffers for the ABC licensing fees? What possible reason would she have to even have her number and be talking with her otherwise?

LA says in the text above, '...btw, we should not speak of any letters from casey' and then the next text from him is 'JB has individual messages to us from KC that he wants to give to us after the vigil tonight. Would you guys be up for going to his office?' ...next two texts imply, after the vigil.

LA says in the text above, '...btw, we should not speak of any letters from casey' and then the next text from him is 'JB has individual messages to us from KC that he wants to give to us after the vigil tonight. Would you guys be up for going to his office?' ...next two texts imply, after the vigil.
Yeah, I think he meant speak out loud, in case the place is bugged, don't you think? My GOD! They every one lied outright in their depositions about this issue...Of course, if they did not, then Jose would be in a heap load of trouble and THAT might interfere with their agenda[protect Casey at ANY cost!] so I guess they had to lie, huh?:banghead:

Yeah, I think he meant speak out loud, in case the place is bugged, don't you think? My GOD! They every one lied outright in their depositions about this issue...Of course, if they did not, then Jose would be in a heap load of trouble and THAT might interfere with their agenda[protect Casey at ANY cost!] so I guess they had to lie, huh?:banghead:

Yepper! I'm listening to the 1st interviews w/KC. Ahhh, in helping to find her missing daughter, she is certainly the...:weaklink:

I'll stop now.

Mostly, I feel like something big went right over my head, and I can't imagine what it was. Baez was really extremely nervous that Cindy could say something further that would be very bad. Bad for him? I see how it could be somehow related to the pics of Caylee and profit, but the way duct tape was mentioned when talks resumed made me feel it was a clue about it having to do with the tape. Really, I'm perplexed about what it could be about. Sealed? It intriques me to read how upset Baez was over this. Why did it seem like Cindy wanted to say more so badly - to protect herself?

Unfortunately, I don't believe how KC is paying for her defense is going to be allowed into evidence during this trial. Even the despicable act of selling her daughter's photos/videos won't be relevant, imo.

I hope Linda Drane Burdick finds a way to get it in, because this accused baby killer benefitting from this horrendous murder in any way turns my stomach; but I have doubts she can.

just a few thoughts ...

individual messages doesn't necessarily = letters

I can't recall if they were asked about letters specifically or letters/messages in their depos?

the other thing is, do we know whether that meeting (after the vigil) actually took place?

these could be a couple reasons they could answer in the negative w/o lying

JMO

just a few thoughts ...

individual messages doesn't necessarily = letters

I can't recall if they were asked about letters specifically or letters/messages in their depos?

the other thing is, do we know whether that meeting (after the vigil) actually took place?

these could be a couple reasons they could answer in the negative w/o lying

JMO

Good points, LadyL! Just like the office park doesn't = warehouse.

Just going on the logic that these folks tend to lie about just about anything and everything, I am going to believe the meeting took place and they received their messages from Casey...and I am going to go one step further than that and also believe that this was NOT the last time that this happened. Perhaps Jose typed KC's messages into his laptop and then just opened them up and let them read. It is difficult to imagine that they all went over a year with NO communication from KC...if she received letters AT the jail, would that info go on the record? I know George says he had written to her...if no letters were received, well...

I've always believed that JB's insistence on taking his laptop in when he visits KC is for them to communicate via Skype. There is NO way that Cindy the Martyr has not spoken to KC for all that time...

I've always believed that JB's insistence on taking his laptop in when he visits KC is for them to communicate via Skype. There is NO way that Cindy the Martyr has not spoken to KC for all that time...
Completely agree...he has been up to no good from the start...breaking the rules does not seem to apply to him in HIS mind...to him, it seems, the rules were meant to BE broken!

Could the sensitive issue have something to do with the Spiderman toothbrush? Cindy seems to be trying to say she reminded Casey of the "one from the backpack" when they were looking for another (3rd ?) toothbrush to turn over (this time to JB rather than OCSO). Would this indicate that they had removed items (at least a toothbrush) from the backpack before giving it to OCSO? Also, note that the Spiderman toothbrush in the left-hand list that Casey wrote, is obviously added on as a last minute notation.

But this seems more like just an interesting detail; not anything that should be sealed. Is there anyway it could lead to something else that was taken from the backpack that would be worthy of being sealed?

I had this saved, good thing because the link no longer works:

"Life is always brighter with a smile," said Miami, Fla. native Christina Baez. While Christina, like most Miami natives, loves the beach, her home and heart is in the Swamp. Christina, this year's PRSSA Tresurer, dreamt of being a Gator and a Gator cheerleader since she was 7 years old, when she lived with her mother in on-campus housing, just a few steps away from Christina's freshman year dorm.

Now a senior, Christina has been a member of the Florida Competitive Cheerleading Orange team for three seasons. She also has a background in media relations and crisis management matched by few other public relations students. During the summer of 2008, Christina was hired by her father, Jose Baez, to handle all media relations in the Casey Anthony case and the search for her missing daughter, Caylee Anthony. During this period, Christina handled all national and local media appearances for her father in print, network and cable television, and radio. Christina has worked closely with major print publications such as People magazine and the Orlando Sentinel. She also worked daily with major network shows such as Good Morning America, NBC's Today show, Fox American News Live and ABC's 20/20. She has worked with programs on CNN, including Larry King Live and Nancy Grace.

Christina's ultimate dream is to travel the world. In the past few years, Christina has visited several popular destinations such as Southern Europe, Morocco, New York City, Las Vegas and the Bahamas. She has combined her passion for traveling and Public Relations, and is currently interning with Contiki Holidays in their Field Marketing Internship program on-campus. Christina will graduate in May 2009 as a Public Relations major with minors in Spanish and Leadership.

http://grove.ufl.edu/~prssa/board.html

Since Baez was very quick to point out (when he wanted it interpreted this way by the Judge, regarding Padilla et al), his legal team extends past his nose to his paralegals and others working for him, if his daughter inked the deal, technically he did not, surely he would not split that hair and tell the judge HE did not have a media deal, knowing all the while that she did and she worked for him. One would hope, but then we have to remember this is the same guy that hires a person who claims Todd Black is a combination of three to four people who don't wish to be identified. I trust the DA is on to all of his little tricks. I am guessing when all is told , his daughter is going to have been used by Jose in this way. Her own bio details extensive media relations, now we just need her under oath to question the financial aspects. I thought he said he didn't want his case tried in the media,and he is requesting a COV, yet look at all the DAILY activity she admits to: (like the judge said recently posturing gets you in trouble)

"Christina Baez Public Relations Director
Baez Law Firm

(Law Practice industry)

July 2008 — August 2008 (2 months)

Media correspondent during initial breaking of the Caylee/ Casey Anthony crisis. Worked daily to provide all Central Florida and national media outlets with regular updates on the case. Arranged media appearances and interviews for Jose Baez, his associate attorneys as well as the Anthony family. Maintained media list, arranged press conferences and special events. Worked as main contact for national media such as Fox, NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, People magazine and many more."

Thanks for finding this , and so fast as usual. I assume you are a local lawyer there, and it would be huge pay cut to go work for the state, but you are a STAR. Even though you do not sit in their offices, you help from here, a lot, as do a handful of others on here, BOND, and JW come to mind, and so many others. I think of you guys as Caylee's angels, Caylee's voice and I am proud to know you. I am going over to donate money now for your fund. Thank you, thank you, thank you for always taking your own time and energy and your own money to go get us all the documents this entire year. It has been a huge commitment on your part. If I were ever in a fight, I'd sure want you on my side.

At the end of Lee's testimony he is shown a picture and I believe there is a woman, George and Caylee in the picture and they ask him who the woman is and he says he does not know. Any idea what that picture is and who the woman is?

I also think they have evidence that either Lee had to have made up the story about Zenida holding down KC or the story was passed to him from KC in jail. Either way all three will be made out liars in court.

Could the sensitive issue have something to do with the Spiderman toothbrush? Cindy seems to be trying to say she reminded Casey of the "one from the backpack" when they were looking for another (3rd ?) toothbrush to turn over (this time to JB rather than OCSO). Would this indicate that they had removed items (at least a toothbrush) from the backpack before giving it to OCSO? Also, note that the Spiderman toothbrush in the left-hand list that Casey wrote, is obviously added on as a last minute notation.

But this seems more like just an interesting detail; not anything that should be sealed. Is there anyway it could lead to something else that was taken from the backpack that would be worthy of being sealed?
What IF Cindy took the toothbrush that was in the backpack and traded it for another-replaced it with another, and THEN sent the ACTUAL toothbrush that was in the backpack to Jose?

At the end of Lee's testimony he is shown a picture and I believe there is a woman, George and Caylee in the picture and they ask him who the woman is and he says he does not know. Any idea what that picture is and who the woman is?

I also think they have evidence that either Lee had to have made up the story about Zenida holding down KC or the story was passed to him from KC in jail. Either way all three will be made out liars in court.
Well Lee says when he told his mom about it she already knew. Cindy says she never knew until Lee told her...so...???

PS.) What happened to the grandstanding where the family said they WERE going to visit KC in jail, even against her lawyers wishes? They never DID visit, did they? Was that also some part of the "plan" that they all seem to be a party to?

We need to find that jail visit where Casey tells them she has sent them letters through Jose and check the date of THAT against the date of Lee's text informing someone about the messages from Casey that Jose wants to give them at his office after the vigil...anyone recall off hand in which visit that was told them, and they said they had not gotten anything?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynichick
Back