Sleuthing Madeleine's disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed the sudden lull too here, then again weve been going round in circles for a while

The sy review has to come to a conclusion soon, that will be the next bit of news probably

I also think the papers are sitting on bombshells waiting to print when the time is right

D Cameron wont be too pleased with Gerry slagging him off either when he gave 3.5 million pounds for a police review, telling him that he has to implement lord levesons recommendations so that mps can redeem themselves LOL talk about brass neck

Here's an interesting little snippet I stumbled across.

Tanner, in her rogatory interview, on being asked if she recognsied Robert Murat as the person she saw that night.

4078 “And you said, you described his hair quite well. Having seen MURAT then and obviously in the papers since, could you link the two of those?”

Reply “I don’t think so. I mean, I don’t, phew, I don’t, I don’t think it, no, there doesn’t, there’s no, but then the person I see in the paper doesn’t really look like my recollection of the person I met on the way to meet Bob SMALL. It’s really annoying because normally I would have probably taken more notice but I was so worried about what I was going to do, because I didn’t know at this point at all, I didn’t really take any notice, but I think it was too short and I remember it being, being long into the neck and not so.

Aside from winning the prize for the vaguest answer of all time, I wonder exactly what Tanner was on her way to do that worried her so much?

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE_TANNER_RIGATORY.htm

Here's an interesting little snippet I stumbled across.

Tanner, in her rogatory interview, on being asked if she recognsied Robert Murat as the person she saw that night.

4078 “And you said, you described his hair quite well. Having seen MURAT then and obviously in the papers since, could you link the two of those?”

Reply “I don’t think so. I mean, I don’t, phew, I don’t, I don’t think it, no, there doesn’t, there’s no, but then the person I see in the paper doesn’t really look like my recollection of the person I met on the way to meet Bob SMALL. It’s really annoying because normally I would have probably taken more notice but I was so worried about what I was going to do, because I didn’t know at this point at all, I didn’t really take any notice, but I think it was too short and I remember it being, being long into the neck and not so.

Aside from winning the prize for the vaguest answer of all time, I wonder exactly what Tanner was on her way to do that worried her so much?

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE_TANNER_RIGATORY.htm

She said she was worried and thought the spanish police were going to kidnap her, erm, ok

http://thetapas9janetanner.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/jane-tanner-and-framing-of-robert-murat.html?m=1

I went to look at some of the interviews to have a better understanding of the timeline, and I noticed that for some reason, while the men were playing tennis, David Payne (I think that's who it was) left to visit with Kate while she was (apparently) bathing the children. Does this not seem really odd? I have been on vacation with other couples, and can't remember a single time when one of the other husbands in the group came to help me give my kids a bath. It just seems strange. He then returned to the tennis group and shortly after Gerry left to go back to the apartment.

So - what if something happened to Madeleine either while Kate was alone with the children or while David was there? Maybe he came back to the tennis courts and told Gerry what had happened and they came up with a plan - perhaps to put the body temporarily in David's apartment and then move her later? David and Gerry had been friends for a long time, according to Gerry's interview. I could see it as a possibility that they would act to protect each other. And the others in their group would not need to know anything.

Tink

I went to look at some of the interviews to have a better understanding of the timeline, and I noticed that for some reason, while the men were playing tennis, David Payne (I think that's who it was) left to visit with Kate while she was (apparently) bathing the children. Does this not seem really odd? I have been on vacation with other couples, and can't remember a single time when one of the other husbands in the group came to help me give my kids a bath. It just seems strange. He then returned to the tennis group and shortly after Gerry left to go back to the apartment.

So - what if something happened to Madeleine either while Kate was alone with the children or while David was there? Maybe he came back to the tennis courts and told Gerry what had happened and they came up with a plan - perhaps to put the body temporarily in David's apartment and then move her later? David and Gerry had been friends for a long time, according to Gerry's interview. I could see it as a possibility that they would act to protect each other. And the others in their group would not need to know anything.

Tink

You've just stumbled across a whole other can of worms.

David Payne.

There is something not quite right with this guy....well, there's something not right with all of them in my opinion but Payne and Tanner are the stand outs.

The "visit" that Payne made to Kate and the children is an unexplained inconsistency.

Payne confirms that he walked into the apartment, observed Kate and the children playing, had a quick chat, hung around for 5-10 minutes, and left.

Kate however has stated that he poked his head around the door, caught her while she was in the shower, and they conversed for 15-30 seconds without him even stepping one foot in the apartment.

Clearly, someone is lying.

There has never been any questions answered about this massive discrepancy, because...well, I'm not quite sure why.

There is also the Social Worker. Her name eludes me at the moment but one of the guests at the OC that night was an English Social Worker who offered her professional assistance to the McCann, which was initially accepted.

That didn't last long though...she was soon told to leave, but not before she saw Payne. She has had a long career working with sexually abused children and she recognised Payne somehow, from her work. She wasn't sure how but she is positive she came across him somewhere in the child sexual abuse investigations she had run over the last 30 years.

The social worker can be dismissed as wrong/mistaken. The Gaspards as well? I don't know.

The Gaspars are a whole different wholly unexamined kettle of fish, who independantly took themselves to LE in the UK after Madeleine disappeared to advise them of questionable actions by Payne that they had witnessed, in regards to Madeleine, at an earlier group holiday they had attended themselves. The Gaspars were so disturbed by what they saw at the time that they agreed to not leave their children alone with Payne.

Questions, so many questions.

And all we get in response is - Amarals a convicted criminal, the dogs are rubbish, the DNA is not definite, 80% certainty is less meaningful than 20% uncertainty.

The whole mess is inexplicable.

Why would Kate and the children need "checking" by Payne in the first place?

Well, that is very interesting.

I read the statement of the social worker. The McCann's reaction is really a bit odd. Why wouldn't they want her help? She might have been able to help in many different ways: in helping with explaining what had happened to the twins, in talking with staff and others at the resort (in case one of them was involved), in helping the parents with their emotions. She was familiar with the area, too, so might have had good information to help with searching. Their rejection of professional help so early in the process seems strange, and it is interesting that David Payne was there with them at that time and apparently encouraging them to reject the social worker's help. Hmm.

Whether or not the claims that there was something sexual going on with David Payne, I do think this opens up the timeline. Perhaps the difference in the times given is that Kate is trying to cover the entire 30 minutes he was away from the tennis courts, and Payne actually used some of that time to move Madeleine's body (to his apartment or to the ocean?). Gerry in his statement said the ocean was about five minutes away.

Tink

Well, that is very interesting.

I read the statement of the social worker. The McCann's reaction is really a bit odd. Why wouldn't they want her help? She might have been able to help in many different ways: in helping with explaining what had happened to the twins, in talking with staff and others at the resort (in case one of them was involved), in helping the parents with their emotions. She was familiar with the area, too, so might have had good information to help with searching. Their rejection of professional help so early in the process seems strange, and it is interesting that David Payne was there with them at that time and apparently encouraging them to reject the social worker's help. Hmm.

Whether or not the claims that there was something sexual going on with David Payne, I do think this opens up the timeline. Perhaps the difference in the times given is that Kate is trying to cover the entire 30 minutes he was away from the tennis courts, and Payne actually used some of that time to move Madeleine's body (to his apartment or to the ocean?). Gerry in his statement said the ocean was about five minutes away.

Tink

I have no doubt that this little "visit" of Payne's is somehow part of the mystery, otherwise why lie about it?

Payne himself spoke of a "pact" between the Tapas group.

The only issue I have with Payne removing Madeleine is the sighting by the Smiths.

They saw Gerry.

What if David moved the body initially (maybe to his apartment?) and then Gerry decided that wouldn't work and took her elsewhere?

Tink

What if David moved the body initially (maybe to his apartment?) and then Gerry decided that wouldn't work and took her elsewhere?

Tink

Payne could have made the initial move. I seem to recall mutterings about a missing gym bag, perhaps he carried her in that.

Kate then created the diversion, while everyone was scurrying around the resort Gerry took off unseen and removed the body to the beach. He was back in minutes and resumed running and yelling.

Works for me. Perfectly, in fact.

Remember the mccanns launched a suit to get a million quid off mr amaral? Well, they have backed out now days before it was due to come to court! And are in negotiations apparently to make an out of court settlement!

Google translation........

McCann judgment that opposes the Gonçalo Amaral suspended

The trial that pits the McCanns Gonçalo Amaral, in which Madeleine's parents claim compensation of € 1.2 million for allegedly defaming the former PJ inspector, is suspended in an attempt to settlement. judicial source told Agence Lusa that the beginning of the trial, scheduled for 24 and 25 of this month, at 1. Civil Court of Lisbon, "was suspended because the parties are seeking an agreement." The order of the court to defer the suspension was signed at the end of Last week, for what now follows a period of six months, after which, in the absence of agreement between Gonçalo Amaral and the parents of missing child in 2007, in the Algarve, the hearing will be scheduled. beginning of the trial of this case was postponed twice , the first of which the February 9, 2012. Judge later marked the beginning of the trial in the Palais de Justice for September 13 of that year, with three more scheduled sessions, but did not take place either due to unavailability of attorney Gonçalo Amaral, who underwent an examination under anesthesia to the stomach. this action that prompted the request for seizure of goods Gonçalo Amaral as a precautionary measure, Kate and Gerry McCann still complain protection of rights, freedoms and guarantees. related case In, 7 . th Civil Court of Lisbon decided in January 2010 to maintain a ban on the book 'Maddie - The Truth of the Lie' written by Goncalo Amaral, and video with the same title, based on a documentary broadcast TVI. Prohibition of the book and the video, which features Gonçalo Amaral's thesis involvement of Kate and Gerry McCann in the disappearance of her daughter with the concealment of the corpse had been provisionally enacted September 9, 2009. On 19 October 2010, the Lisbon Court of Appeal annulled the decision of 7. Civil Court, after which the McCanns appealed to the Supreme Court of Justice (STJ). On judgment of March 18, 2011, the Supreme Court upheld the decision of relationship. Madeleine McCann disappeared on May 3, 2007, in an apartment in a holiday village of Praia da Luz, where she was vacationing with her ​​parents and two twin brothers. At the time of the disappearance, Goncalo Amaral was coordinator of the Research Department Criminal Judiciary Police of Portimão. Kate and Gerry McCann, who have always claimed that the child was abducted, were made ​​defendants in September 2007. The case was closed for lack of evidence, in July 2008, although prosecutors admit reopening arise if new data about the disappearance of Madeleine.

http://www.tvi24.iol.pt/503/socieda...nn--algarve-desaparecimento/1411299-4071.html

The worm turns.

Perhaps this is due to the "review" which Amaral stated was "not going well for the McCanns".

Wouldn't it be wonderful if this was the beginning of the end?

The worm turns.

Perhaps this is due to the "review" which Amaral stated was "not going well for the McCanns".

Wouldn't it be wonderful if this was the beginning of the end?

Definitely

After they have destroyed him perhaps its now payback time

Read the last four or five entries here

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

One of the most wicked things Kate Mccann did was to write inher book that Mr Amaral deserved to be miserable and feel fear

That one is about to bite her onthe arse now and not before time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member