Slide Show and Video of 2008.08.14 Jail Visit #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question -

How does LE know KC acted "alone"? I believe that's what they stated a few days back - that KC intentionally killed Caylee and that she acted alone.

I can see the intentionally but HOW or what would they have found to prove she acted alone?

As the little Kool-Aid dude says .... "OH YYYEEEEAAAAAA"!

Hard to pick a place to start with this one - there are so so many to choose from. I'm not being funny either. This family has had HUGE problems for quite some time.

Although I think I figured out the difference between a psychopath and a sociopath. I know there's not really any difference if you want to talk "professionally" - but my own personal experience (40 years) helps out with this.

A personality disorder builds castles in the air, a psychopath moves in, and a sociopath rents them out.

I'd just like to add that having had a sociopath so close to home and having lived through many years with this person before the "penny dropped" that the denial we (normal) people create around the realization is EXACTLY what sociopaths rely on! THis tape is RIFE with examples, provided by KC.

MOO

First time I heard about the ramdom guy also. I wonder if he liked the chilie? Now he would be someone to talk too. He spent an entire evening with the A's. Why would they invite someone in they didn't know. He was all alone and it was just a ramdom act of kindness?

To be kind... maybe it was eaiser to have a stranger there than spend all of that time sitting at a table with each other with nothing but each other. Sometimes having someone around that you don't know helps you keep your emotions in check and gives you a reason to pretend what you are thinking isn't really happening.

It just dosen't fit the A's from what we have seen.
This one I can't figure out ....
They were more than a little security conscious at that time and on that day especially probably news trucks outside and perhaps even a live cam???

This is more nonsense??

Is there a guy??

Can us clever sleuths pin down who it was??

PS: How come they had chilli as a special meal for Caylees b/day when it has been said she didn't like chilli and had to have a pb&j sand. at SA

Imagine just how complicated the equation can get if you have two sociopaths (1 or even 2 of them also narcissistic) and you mix them together with a person with "self-esteem" issues who hasn't held a reputable job or a discernable role in the family for over 20 years...

MOO

Here we are! Let's hope the "bro" manages to hang onto his brain cells!

They were more than a little security conscious at that time and on that day especially probably news trucks outside and perhaps even a live cam???

This is more nonsense??

Is there a guy??

Can us clever sleuths pin down who it was??

PS: How come they had chilli as a special meal for Caylees b/day when it has been said she didn't like chilli and had to have a pb&j sand. at SA

The chilie was never for Caylee. It's Cindy's favoirte. Grandma P. did the same thing. She made a meal that she knew Cindy would like and didn't think much about the what the Caylee would want.
That is an adult acting like a child by justifying their actions by using a real child as an excuse for them.

wow...the part about having to keep her mouth shut and biding her time. Really speaks volumes about how she really feels. Is Caylee mentioned? I wonder if the staff problems are the first part of the video when she wants the volume turned up but didn't get anyone. I can totally see her complaining about that. She seemed not to want to hear what they had to say anyway.

The chilie was never for Caylee. It's Cindy's favoirte. Grandma P. did the same thing. She made a meal that she knew Cindy would like and didn't think much about the what the Caylee would want.
That is an adult acting like a child by justifying their actions by using a real child as an excuse for them.
I agree. The "chilly" business was about CA and NOT about Caylee.

OH I remember....I'll make this post shorter than my War and Peace post that went poof!

Pardon my lack of legal knowledge here... This new jail house video...Will a jury ever be likely to view it? If JB doesn't put KC on the stand can the prosecution still someone find some way to enter it in?

JB and his team are going to make sure that KC looks as pretty and innocent as possible when she comes to court whether she testifies or not. They're going to put her in something like a nice flowery oxford shirt and a strand of pearls around her neck (the cultured kind - minds outta the gutters please! I know it's hard when we're talking KC). Anyway, KC will clean up quite well and the jurors might look at her all small and waif-like and form an opinion about her...."hmmmm, she looks so small, sweet and innocent. no way she could harm her own child." Of course, the prosecution will have evidence and all that, and then the defense will try to debunk it all. What I'm saying is....I WANT THE JURORS to SEE this VIDEO! It shows that she only cares about herself, is not at all concerned about the disappearance of her baby, how manipulative, how evil, how truly cold and calculated she is, and amongst other things - like rage. I think it really shows a strong contrast between how she looks and how she behaves and reacts to questions pertaining to the disappearance of her daughter. I know if I were a juror this video would give me glimpses to who this woman really is. But from a legal standpoint...how might the prosecution bring this in?

OK I'll let the chilli go. Except to say they did imply up to the last minute that they had a serious hope that Caylee would be home by her birthday. I'd have had lashings of cake and icecream laid out just in case.

BUT..... This "Guy?
Who is he?

KC went on&on about this private meeting & said she was with JB debating which family member to chose so there was nothing going on behind JB's back..He wasn't going to be in the room anyway so what diff did it make that he was out of town?..She did end up writing the letter so it looks like it was going to go down..Then it didn't..What changed & what's JB's beef?..I don't get it!

First time I heard about the ramdom guy also. I wonder if he liked the chilie? Now he would be someone to talk too. He spent an entire evening with the A's. Why would they invite someone in they didn't know. He was all alone and it was just a ramdom act of kindness?

To be kind... maybe it was eaiser to have a stranger there than spend all of that time sitting at a table with each other with nothing but each other. Sometimes having someone around that you don't know helps you keep your emotions in check and gives you a reason to pretend what you are thinking isn't really happening.

It just dosen't fit the A's from what we have seen.
This one I can't figure out ....

When did Hoover show up? I know he just sort of wandered in to the fold at some point...

OK I'll let the chilli go. Except to say they did imply up to the last minute that they had a serious hope that Caylee would be home by her birthday. I'd have had lashings of cake and icecream laid out just in case.

BUT..... This "Guy?
Who is he?

Maybe there might be a comment on the web cam thread if someone was watching a noticed a man going in the house. I do remember hearing that sometimes it was on but not always.
I never watched it. did the A's have this birhday thing on her actual birthday it was it on a weekend. If you could find out when it was you could start with that date and see if anything was mentioned.

Just a thought.

When did Hoover show up? I know he just sort of wandered in to the fold at some point...
Was the media taking particular interest on the day/night of Caylee's b/d. I was not paying as close attention at that time. Others here who have been following the case closely from day one might remember the day of the birthday?
Was there a webcam?
Interviews outside the home etc?

That is a good thought. I also was thinking Dennis M from Kidfinders but I would have thought that George would have just said his name since it was commen knowledge that they were 'helping' the A's.

The problem is there was not enough said to even get an idea of who.
Male
Alone

I was thinking Hoover, too, Mollie. DIdn't he just wander up one day and say he wanted to "help" them and he volunteered his services?

If it was JH and something can be found to back it up that would put a whole new wrinkle in the PI tape stuff.

Is there anything, just one thing that is remotely normal with the case?

I was thinking Hoover, too, Mollie. DIdn't he just wander up one day and say he wanted to "help" them and he volunteered his services?

Yep Gypsy, according to LP that's what happened. He first started helping with security as I remember, then worked with DC (but was not officially on DC's staff).

He just volunteered to help in any way he could, so sayeth LP. Kinda came out of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500