Slide Show and Video of 2008.08.14 Jail Visit #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say that MOMMA CA putting her head down (drama style) and KC completely IGNORING her while GA spewed his D&D (dumb and dumber) carp, spoke VOLUMES to me about the f'ed up family "dynamic' here!

MOO

There was another incident somewhat like that during another visit. Casey and George were talking and Cindy was trying to take the phone from George but he didn't give it up. Soooo she starts squirming around in her seat then she started rubbing her hands on her chest as if in pain, and Casey says to George (in an off-hand manner) "Tell mom to keep breathing" (not exact quote but close).. George didn't even look in Cindy's direction to see wtf Casey was talking about and didn't say anything about it. Cindy got no attention and quickly stopped her rubbing.

My mom (Borderline) has always used "anxiety attacks" (fakes them to get attention) as one of her methods of control over loved ones and that is the FIRST thing that came to mind when I saw Cindy in the video rubbin' her chest. She wanted the phone, it wasn't given to her so she fakes anxiety/pain to get the attention she was lacking because Casey and George were talking with one another and not her. I suspect her games used to work but she raised her daughter to be too much like her and she took over.

MO

If it was JH and something can be found to back it up that would put a whole new wrinkle in the PI tape stuff.

Is there anything, just one thing that is remotely normal with the case?
The way I heard G descibe it, it was a stranger so if it was JH would he have been a stranger then?

It still seems odd that they would let a stranger in at that time? Early on they had death threats and security and skirmishes with protestors etc.

I just went and checked the webcam thread and they didn't start until 8/28 so unless George tells or someone fesses up it was them it is anyone's guess.

"I have no one to comfort me but myself"
"With keeping me here, you're not letting me help myself" - to Cindy. Cindy is 'keeping' her in jail?

???

Also, is it just me that Cindy is suspicious about JB and Casey keeps defending him?

I just went and checked the webcam thread and they didn't start until 8/28 so unless George tells or someone fesses up it was them it is anyone's guess.
Thanks.
Even so I seem to remember reporters taking an interest because it was a special day. Just a possibility that there is more info.

There was another incident somewhat like that during another visit. Casey and George were talking and Cindy was trying to take the phone from George but he didn't give it up. Soooo she starts squirming around in her seat then she started rubbing her hands on her chest as if in pain, and Casey says to George (in an off-hand manner) "Tell mom to keep breathing" (not exact quote but close).. George didn't even look in Cindy's direction to see wtf Casey was talking about and didn't say anything about it. Cindy got no attention and quickly stopped her rubbing.

My mom (Borderline) has always used "anxiety attacks" (fakes them to get attention) as one of her methods of control over loved ones and that is the FIRST thing that came to mind when I saw Cindy in the video rubbin' her chest. She wanted the phone, it wasn't given to her so she fakes anxiety/pain to get the attention she was lacking because Casey and George were talking with one another and not her. I suspect her games used to work but she raised her daughter to be too much like her and she took over.

MO

There was also the one visit when George is takling to Casey and Cindy puts her head back on his shoulder. I can't remember what the conversation was about but it was like Cindy was showing Casey ownership of George. It was so odd.

Thanks.
Even so I seem to remember reporters taking an interest because it was a special day. Just a possibility that there is more info.

There might be some media coverage about it. Didn't look at that thread. You may be able to google that too and see if anything pops up.

There was also the one visit when George is takling to Casey and Cindy puts her head back on his shoulder. I can't remember what the conversation was about but it was like Cindy was showing Casey ownership of George. It was so odd.

It's typical personality disordered behavior. imo

I was actually pleased to see she was feeling bad about being locked up for a month. The impression I have got before is that she is not minding it too much. (I feel like adding 10years to her sentence every time I see her smug grin). I really do not think she fully understands that whatever happens it is over for her. She will be locked up for a very long time, if not forever. I am guessing JB is not telling her that. She deserves it but in a way it is cruel. Even if the impossible happened and she got out at some stage, where in heavens name does she imagine she would go? She would have to support herself for a start.

KC: With Lee it's like an interrogation, he'd have a list of questions to ask me.
GA: Honestly - No
KC: But that's how it's been

I have seen a few questions on here that I'd like the chance to try to answer.
I think JB wanted this video because he knows (at least I hope so*), that this tape will be introduced at trial. He needed to know what he will be up against and figure out how to minimize the damage his client's antics on camera will cause. He will have to try to rehabilitate her image after the jurors see this. He had to see the video first to know how to deal with it. Reading blogs, listening to talking heads and reading threads like these to see the impact of casey's jailhouse visitation will be an important part of knowing how much of an impact this tape will have on the jury.

As far as the NG show casey refers to, I think JB tapes the NG and other shows and then he showed casey a tape in jail (I don't think they are allowed to access the internet there), so he could show her what the attitude was out in the public about casey's guilt or innocence and hopefully urge her to come up with a better b.s. line, or possibly, at the least, to admit to some horrible accident and take a plea deal. If she had no idea that her lies were not working in the public eye, then he could not effectively represent her. It's a technique to shake her up and prompt a better story.

*I do not know how it works in FL regarding the admissibility of jailhouse interviews. I would imagine that they are admissible. I truly hope so because this will sink her. JB does not want casey to talk to her parents, the media, no one, ever, because he knows that this horror of a person cannot effectively mimic normal human emotion or responses. casey's words, her attitude and demeanor tell the truth about who she is and what she has done. In the SP case, the jurors stated that SP did not need to take the stand. He spoke volumes in his taped calls to Amber, in his t.v. interviews and in his actions after the diappearance of his pregnant wife. They basically stated that it was SP's words and actions that sunk him. I believe it will be the same for casey.

I can't wait to see how the prosecution puts their case together. I hope they do a great job and lay out the evidence in a flowing, comprehensive narrative that really shows the jurors who casey is. This tape was very clear to me. And also stunningly horrific. She is a souless creature and everyone in her path is in danger. How very scary she is. Her poor baby. I also feel very badly for her family who obviously knew the truth for a long, long time. It seems, though, that they simply cannot bear the truth and are setting up some very thick walls so they never have to.

What a monstrous demon casey is.

I also thought with CA - the crying at the very beginning. I'm willing to bet that for years this is how CA gets a confrontation to end. She starts to cry and KC immediately feels "bad" and the conversation changes and the "atmosphere" takes a whole different direction. CA has "behaviors" that get "expected outcomes" from KC and she uses them artfully.

MO

During this new video, there is a part where Cindy smacks her head. (KC and George are talking) and you can hear the smack noises lightly because george is talking. Remided me of that same behavioral issue.

MO

I have felt for as long time that CA is a borderline. But in this case, I don't think she needs to fake any panic attacks. I can just see her mind working: "Answer my questions! Don't answer unless it's something that points to your innocence! Tell me the truth! Don't tell me the truth, I can't bear it! It's a bloody trainwreck watching this family in action.

"I have no one to comfort me but myself"
"With keeping me here, you're not letting me help myself" - to Cindy. Cindy is 'keeping' her in jail?

???

Also, is it just me that Cindy is suspicious about JB and Casey keeps defending him?

JB has taken Cindy's place. Cindy is suspicious, so is George. Can't blame them on that one. I am suspicious of him also.

Yep, kc is blaming her incarceration on her family. Sheesh, now she can't help herself because of them...what's next?

JB has created this whole story. Without him this case would have been over long ago. By him isolating her, he has kept the case alive. He is her only outlet. He or his colleague visit her at least 5 days a week to keep her quiet. He is up to his neck in this mess.

I have seen a few questions on here that I'd like the chance to try to answer.
I think JB wanted this video because he knows (at least I hope so*), that this tape will be introduced at trial. He needed to know what he will be up against and figure out how to minimize the damage his client's antics on camera will cause. He will have to try to rehabilitate her image after the jurors see this. He had to see the video first to know how to deal with it. Reading blogs, listening to talking heads and reading threads like these to see the impact of casey's jailhouse visitation will be an important part of knowing how much of an impact this tape will have on the jury.

As far as the NG show casey refers to, I think JB tapes the NG and other shows and then he showed casey a tape in jail (I don't think they are allowed to access the internet there), so he could show her what the attitude was out in the public about casey's guilt or innocence and hopefully urge her to come up with a better b.s. line, or possibly, at the least, to admit to some horrible accident and take a plea deal. If she had no idea that her lies were not working in the public eye, then he could not effectively represent her. It's a technique to shake her up and prompt a better story.

*I do not know how it works in FL regarding the admissibility of jailhouse interviews. I would imagine that they are admissible. I truly hope so because this will sink her. JB does not want casey to talk to her parents, the media, no one, ever, because he knows that this horror of a person cannot effectively mimic normal human emotion or responses. casey's words, her attitude and demeanor tell the truth about who she is and what she has done. In the SP case, the jurors stated that SP did not need to take the stand. He spoke volumes in his taped calls to Amber, in his t.v. interviews and in his actions after the diappearance of his pregnant wife. They basically stated that it was SP's words and actions that sunk him. I believe it will be the same for casey.

I can't wait to see how the prosecution puts their case together. I hope they do a great job and lay out the evidence in a flowing, comprehensive narrative that really shows the jurors who casey is. This tape was very clear to me. And also stunningly horrific. She is a souless creature and everyone in her path is in danger. How very scary she is. Her poor baby. I also feel very badly for her family who obviously knew the truth for a long, long time. It seems, though, that they simply cannot bear the truth and are setting up some very thick walls so they never have to.

What a monstrous demon casey is.

That is a very astute observation. IMO JB should have pleaded her out a long time ago. I just cannot see him getting anything less than life without parole on this at this point.

I was actually pleased to see she was feeling bad about being locked up for a month. The impression I have got before is that she is not minding it too much. (I feel like adding 10years to her sentence every time I see her smug grin). I really do not think she fully understands that whatever happens it is over for her. She will be locked up for a very long time, if not forever. I am guessing JB is not telling her that. She deserves it but in a way it is cruel. Even if the impossible happened and she got out at some stage, where in heavens name does she imagine she would go? She would have to support herself for a start.

I was MORE than pleased that she was "miserable" in jail. And the thing that gave me even more insight was towards the end when she said "I will not give the media ANYTHING. They're not getting SCHITT from me!" I took that to mean that she is going to do everything in her power NOT to show the media what she's feeling inside. Well guess what? We don't need to look at any expression on her face to understand what's going on in her pea brain head.....Everything she's feeling was expressed when these jail house tapes were released today. Do you think she feels any better now that months have gone by? Do you think she has finally gotten used to her situation? That would be a resounding NO! Caylee's body has been found - no chance of going with the "Caylee is still alive defense". She's still in the pokey. She's missed Halloween (and the oportunity to wear a sleazy costume), Thanksgiving with her family, Christmas and Christmas presents, New Years Eve, dates with TonE, texting and sexting with random guys, shopping trips to Target, no clothes parties, clubbing at Fusion, Internet access, telephone calls when she wants to whom she wants, etc...basically she's missing out on everything that was important to her. Her life is literally in the can - and prolly for the rest of her life. Maybe she doesn't realize this now, but you can bet she's living a miserable existence in the present and has no idea how much worse it's going to get when she gets sent off to the BIG Can.

I was MORE than pleased that she was "miserable" in jail. And the thing that gave me even more insight was towards the end when she said "I will not give the media ANYTHING. They're not getting SCHITT from me!" I took that to mean that she is going to do everything in her power NOT to show the media what she's feeling inside. Well guess what? We don't need to look at any expression on her face to understand what's going on in her pea brain head.....Everything she's feeling was expressed when these jail house tapes were released today. Do you think she feels any better now that months have gone by? Do you think she has finally gotten used to her situation? That would be a resounding NO! Caylee's body has been found - no chance of going with the "Caylee is still alive defense". She's still in the pokey. She's missed Halloween (and the oportunity to wear a sleazy costume), Thanksgiving with her family, Christmas and Christmas presents, New Years Eve, dates with TonE, texting and sexting with random guys, shopping trips to Target, no clothes parties, clubbing at Fusion, Internet access, telephone calls when she wants to whom she wants, etc...basically she's missing out on everything that was important to her. Her life is literally in the can - and prolly for the rest of her life. Maybe she doesn't realize this now, but you can bet she's living a miserable existence in the present and has no idea how much worse it's going to get when she gets sent off to the BIG Can.
I hope you are correct, but I can imagine her soon getting used to the prison routine. She looked as happy as hell when she attended court the other day!!
The bone idle life. Routine. Meals provided. etc. I fear she could get used to that. Might be a different story if and when she is in the general population, but even then she may well manipulate some big butch protectoress into looking after her?

I hope you are correct, but I can imagine her soon getting used to the prison routine. She looked as happy as hell when she attended court the other day!!
The bone idle life. Routine. Meals provided. etc. I fear she could get used to that. Might be a different story if and when she is in the general population, but even then she may well manipulate some big butch protectoress into looking after her?

With KC, looks are deceiving. Don't for a minute look at her face and mistake her grin as a sign of happiness and believe that she is happy. Go back and look at this last jail tape when she's trying to gather herself after getting emotional. Listen to what she says. Watch her wipe her face. Look at her expressions. It's very telling. It is very clear that she does not want the public to think she is suffering one bit. Image is all important to her, and she thinks she can fool us into thinking she's happy and without a care in the world by appearing poised in court. She doesn't fool me. The girl is miserable.

Also, nobody likes baby killers - not even Big Butch Bertha Protectoress. IMO. :)

They were more than a little security conscious at that time and on that day especially probably news trucks outside and perhaps even a live cam???

This is more nonsense??

Is there a guy??

Can us clever sleuths pin down who it was??

PS: How come they had chilli as a special meal for Caylees b/day when it has been said she didn't like chilli and had to have a pb&j sand. at SA

I'm wondering if Leonard and his team were down in OrLawndo by Caylee's birthday, and if so, could it have been Rob D?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500