Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her life was taken from her? What about Caylee's???????

Someone needs to challenge her, someone needs to tell her everything you've told us have been lies Casey HELLO.

No one understands what this is like for meeee.
I am so angry.
I am so frustrated.
Baez is the only one keeping her in the loop.
Cindy says she hopes he is being honest with her about what she is up against.

Casey seems to think they passed up an opportunity to bond her out.

Every day she sits and thinks :rolleyes: 'Cause that's all she can do....

Can I borrow a barf bag? Anyone? :furious:

Here's a couple:

I
Me

Over and over again ..

(snock- snock)

She is having a tantrum SO typical of her age group in behavior and speech.

Under the circumstances she finds herself in -- I really don't understand her. Of course I don't know her, so.... it hard to guess on her actions.

I would say that they were pretty much all set after this visit...makes sense that things died down after August. All Casey is doing is whining about herself-amazing....

"Mom would dominate the conversation that's how it's been"

wooooooooooooooo big tantrum about "being left" in jail!!!!!

I mean even Cindy says to her "your focus should be on Caylee..."

K-I have seen enough...I made it 11 minutes.

GA asked her if that happened? As in Suggested that....so, that would mean they are not really buying into the nanny anymore?

Not eactly, Cinday brought up that this is what the media was reporting and why George lashed out.

OMG...she starts off like its a call home from camp, and gets pretty angry right away that GA wants her to take control and change the situation.

I don't know how I"m going to handle this whole thing.

At 17 minutes she says all this will be thrown in her face when they get to trial. Cindy had just said she will be fine when they find Caylee. Casey clearly knows she is going to trial since there is no live Caylee to find.

It's all about her. "I can't do anything sat in here, I'm frustrated, i'm angry. I can't make phone calls, I can't look on the internet, you get to see people, I don't"

Casey playing George, she wanted to see the one person she has been separated from the longest.. trying to get at Cindy too IMO.

How was she so sure in August that this was going to go to trial? If Caylee was found would she still have had to go to trial? I'm sorry if that's a dumb question :-\

Can I say 'I hate that girl'? I haven't been so disgusted of anyone in all my life as this person. She is so disgusting. What can you say? Me, I, My all she knows about is herself. She doesn't give a darn about anyone but herself. Why Jose wanted this video is beyond me.

Amazing that she can be guilty and play it like this. Hmmmm, makes me wonder. Sorry if off topic. :D

I agree with whoever said she hates Cindy! One of the first things she says, to her dad.. is why is she crying? (you can hear the contempt in her voice).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500