Small but touching tribute by the Anthony family to Caylee

Doesn't this contradict George's statements to LE that he saw
Casey and Caylee on Monday 6/16 leaving the house before 1pm?

Not trying to be picky or arguementative or disrespectful...just
thought the date was odd.

June 15th is the date of the photo- Father's day at GGF nursomg home.

I'm certain the Anthony's will make other tributes to Caylee in the future. But today is not the day for that....nor will it be tomorrow.

Let's try and respect this family right now. Most of us cannot begin to understand how they're feeling.

My heart goes out to the Anthony family. I cannot imagine what they are feeling now. A tribute to their wonderful granddaughter will come in
due time. The family finally knows what happened to Caylee - all of their hope is gone. My prayers go out to them.

My prayers are also with the family of Caylee, and all of the people in the world that cared for her and are grieving as well. I know I am, and have been. Lighting candles for her has become a daily event, and although we have never met her or experienced the little person she was, we all have loved her just the same. We all see her in our own children and grandchildren. Emotions are running high today. Take the anger you have and spend it on something that may prevent this happening to another child. Let the feeling of helplessness evolve into something positive. Look in the mirror and ask yourself how it would feel to lose your child or grandchild. Most of all, respect Caylee , she loved her grandparents.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back