Software Update Feedback- Orange is too Intense.

Hey, did you just fix the alert box in like five seconds, @WS Admin ? You're a star!
Sup All?

Try hovering and clicking over alert messages and conversations in your profile with your mouse.

In my case the intense orange is still there. It is also there if I hover with the mouse to see a user's profile.

The intense orange seems to be gone if you are posting on the main form.

Satch

Look at you!
I will check that out.

I just tried it and it doesn't work except on certain websites like Youtube, Roblox, Wikipedia and Google products. It will not change anything on Websleuths for me. It only allows styling for products they deem "major." I did ask them to take a look at some styles for Websleuths.

The text for 'silver alert' is invisible in headers. It's a solid block of orange. When I drag my cursor to highlight, I can read the words.

Thread where this error is showing up:

Hi :)
A strange problem appeared today.
Ummm...
When I click on 'ALERT' a message appear "Ooops ... We ran into some problems" o_O

Alerts box is looking mellower, thank you!

Did the emojis under posts always have that vivid an orange halo, by the way? Fine if they did, they're just really standing out to me since the rest started to go back to normal.
I was going to say no because I noticed that too, even before I saw your post, so that's at least 2 that noticed. I found a WS tab that I hadn't refreshed since before the color change and as you can see, the orange was there, but wasn't noticeable since it was a lighter shade. It's noticeable now. That wouldn't be high on my list to change since it's a nit in my mind. It was the larger patches that made me squint at the screen.

Old --> 1698529288631.png1698529298356.png <---new

It's faint but it's still a darker orange. No biggie! Just answering shadow's Q. :)

Did the font get changed? It seems easier to read.

Just so I understand, this happens when you click on the alert to go to the thread? or when you click the bell?

Just so I understand, this happens when you click on the alert to go to the thread? or when you click the bell?
The bell.
And then the post.
When I click on the cross on this message, I can open the post.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back