Software Update Feedback- Orange is too Intense.

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your help! Would there be an option to bring a "Dark Theme" to the forum, that could be turned on/off in settings? I have both my Windows 10 desktop and Windows 11 laptop set on Dark Theme and it's great!

Peace,

Satch
Possibly though not a high priority at this point

Intense orange is still lurking in quotes which are not expanded.
I am on it

Next, world peace!
I am on that as well ;)

Alerts box is looking mellower, thank you!

Did the emojis under posts always have that vivid an orange halo, by the way? Fine if they did, they're just really standing out to me since the rest started to go back to normal.

I will say, one other area where the intense orange is still an issue besides the top of the quote bar in posts is the alerts in the drop down box. I

Dave, thank you for rectifying this!

When I first signed in today, I had I think 35 alerts, and when I clicked on it I felt like I was getting punched in the face!!!

It’s much better now. Thank you for your help.

Possibly though not a high priority at this point

I am on it

I am on that as well ;)

Hello Dave -- I can't be the only member that lost use of the toolbar in the text box. All the icons are grayed out except for "Preview."

I'm a Win/PC/Chrome Browser user and I made no changes on my end. The last time this occurred, the suggested fix was to disable JavaScript.

Already cleared cache, disabled ad blk, and javascript, all to no avail.

The toolbar is present and working with Mozilla browser which is not my primary browser.

Also, seems nobody monitors the bottom right "Report a Problem" function. So appreciative if you could help me restore the toolbar. Thanks again for your support.

I'm observing an issue with the alerts box. Everything is staying orange. To work out what is actually new, I'm having to click show all to load the page with all the alerts listed, where it actually shows what is new and what I've already seen correctly. I have tried marking all as read in the alert box a couple of times, but the error persists and the alerts in the alert box remain orange.

I'm observing an issue with the alerts box. Everything is staying orange. To work out what is actually new, I'm having to click show all to load the page with all the alerts listed, where it actually shows what is new and what I've already seen correctly. I have tried marking all as read in the alert box a couple of times, but the error persists and the alerts in the alert box remain orange.
Mines the same as yours is now. It just started doing it today. At least that is when I noticed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv
Back