Some questions and thoughts I have...

Okay...supposedly Zanny was Caylee's babysitter for a year or so? Did CA's family or friends know the babysitter's name to be ZG prior to Caylee's disappearance/Casey's arrest?

Then later, somehow a ZG checks out an apartment, where CA later says she left Caylee with ZG? But, it's not the known ZG. And that's all a huge coincidence...and her "babysitter" has had that name all along?

Check local6.com they have an exclusive interview with ZG. She says that she has kids and was looking for apartments up and down Conway. Her boyfriend told her to check out Sawgrass because they looked pretty. Also, she said that she cannot acquire a job because people are thinking that she is associtated with this case. Funny how she is looking for an apartment if she might not be employed. She said that LE contacted her four times to before they cleared her. She said that they looked at her car too because Casey told them that she has a 2008 Ford Focus. At this time, we don't know what kind of car she has. I don't know if she is really cleared, it is just what they are telling people. If it were me, I would have someone watching her home.

We also know that she is living in Kissimmee. We also know that the apartment management said that they remembered ZG viewing that apartment which happens to be a vacant apt on the third floor instead of a model. Apartment management said that this ZG had above shoulder brown hair and looked hispanic. They have never seen Casey or Caylee in their offices. I found it also interesting that the ZG in the video looks like she has blondish hair that is well passed her shoulders. It made me wonder if there could have been someone else involved. Perhaps this ZG had a friend with her that was posing as her?

Oh yeah, and management verified that she was the only Zenaida Gonzalez that looked at an apartment that year at Sawgrass! I'm sorry, but I don't believe in coincidences, and I don't think that Casey is smart enough to have been using the name Zanny for so long then tracking a ZG to this apartment...

OK, but, ZFG of Casey Anthony fame should be able to be drawn by a sketch artist, right? Don't you think we would have seen her likeness plastered everywhere if Casey was able to describe her? She has not given a description. So, that brings us back to.... what? Any ideas?

Yeah, I also wondered how long Casey had been using the name Zenaida when referring to a nanny.

Also, did this ZG that police interviewed have the hypenated last name? I don't remember what it was, but Casey said (something like) "Zenaida Hernandez-Gonzalez". Did this woman have that exact name?

Yeah, I also wondered how long Casey had been using the name Zenaida when referring to a nanny.

Also, did this ZG that police interviewed have the hypenated last name? I don't remember what it was, but Casey said (something like) "Zenaida Hernandez-Gonzalez". Did this woman have that exact name?

Very good question Saffron, waiting on an answer for that one too.

Okay...supposedly Zanny was Caylee's babysitter for a year or so? Did CA's family or friends know the babysitter's name to be ZG prior to Caylee's disappearance/Casey's arrest?

Then later, somehow a ZG checks out an apartment, where CA later says she left Caylee with ZG? But, it's not the known ZG. And that's all a huge coincidence...and her "babysitter" has had that name all along?

Commongrackle-
I got into gackles a few years ago, too. I have never heard of anyone else liking them. Funny.
Anyway, this whole Zanaida thing is well, zaney. I think we might have more luck if we look into aney's or zany's or something like that.
No one in her family, and none of her friends or recent friends or boyfriends have ever met the "nanny."

Also...it is stated that Casey last saw Caylee on June 9th, handing her off to "the babysitter".

I thought I read that Grandma took Caylee to see her great-grandpa on Father's Day?

Okay...what's up with this!?

Grandma says at first the last time she saw Caylee was the 8th. Casey tells LE that she last saw Caylee on the 9th. But, Grandma was wrong, it was actually the 15th? So, you're telling me that the GP did not see Caylee from the 8th until the 15th? When did George last see Caylee? And at what point in the investigating did everyone give these dates?

OK, but, ZFG of Casey Anthony fame should be able to be drawn by a sketch artist, right? Don't you think we would have seen her likeness plastered everywhere if Casey was able to describe her? She has not given a description. So, that brings us back to.... what? Any ideas?

LE and the attorney's said that Casey gave a description. They released the description but not a sketch. As of now, LE does not know if it is another of Casey's lies so they won't release it. According to Casey, ZG is supposed to have curly hair that she sometimes straightens. She said that she drives a '08 Ford Focus, and is 26years old weighs 140lbs and is about 5'7".
I think she provided a family member or her atty that info. I don't know if they believe her though. It seems that if they did, then they would add that to the flyer or their websites...

LE and the attorney's said that Casey gave a description. They released the description but not a sketch. As of now, LE does not know if it is another of Casey's lies so they won't release it. According to Casey, ZG is supposed to have curly hair that she sometimes straightens. She said that she drives a '08 Ford Focus, and is 26years old weighs 140lbs and is about 5'7".
I think she provided a family member or her atty that info. I don't know if they believe her though. It seems that if they did, then they would add that to the flyer or their websites...

It doesn't take much to make a sketch of someone you've known for years. Even my 11 year old can describe her siblings who live in a different state who she hasn't seen in years. It's impossible that Casey doesn't know the description of the woman who supposedly has her daughter. No description, no phone number, no address - amazing, ZG must be a magician. POOF Magic

What interests me about this ZG is that Zeny or Zeni (the e should sound like the one in "PEZ") is a common nickname for Zenaida; however, the way that the family uses it sounds like Zanny (which ryhmes with nanny). It seems like they mispronounce the woman's nickname. The family might not speak spanish, but Casey has supposedly been friends with this woman for a long time. You would think that she would have corrected Casey, and Casey would have corrected her mother.

It doesn't take much to make a sketch of someone you've known for years. Even my 11 year old can describe her siblings who live in a different state who she hasn't seen in years. It's impossible that Casey doesn't know the description of the woman who supposedly has her daughter. No description, no phone number, no address - amazing, ZG must be a magician. POOF Magic

Allegedly, she did work with someone to provide a sketch. LE won't release it or the one that they have from the woman that said she saw her at OIA.

Also...it is stated that Casey last saw Caylee on June 9th, handing her off to "the babysitter".

I thought I read that Grandma took Caylee to see her great-grandpa on Father's Day?

Okay...what's up with this!?

Grandma says at first the last time she saw Caylee was the 8th. Casey tells LE that she last saw Caylee on the 9th. But, Grandma was wrong, it was actually the 15th? So, you're telling me that the GP did not see Caylee from the 8th until the 15th? When did George last see Caylee? And at what point in the investigating did everyone give these dates?

Yes, you did read that she took Caylee to visit on Father's Day.
Actually, LE found the video from Father's Day on a laptop, I think Caseys', that they confiscated the night they first started investigating her. So they confronted Cindy about it at the Bond hearing.
You can find, someplace on the main page, a Timeline link; it is very helpful.
Basically, there is a lot of contradictory information and, how does Cindy call them, "mistruths" out there. Umm, or, Anthonyspeak from Anthonyworld, where nothing is ever as it seems to be and children are lost and nobody notices or cares as much about them as they do about their bank accounts.
That's what it comes down to for me. Cindy never got on the phone or drove around or asked her son, Lee, to find Caylee in a month's time. But when she had to pay to get her car out of the towyard, and had her bank statements showing money missing, boy, she drove straight to the police station. When they were closed, she started calling 911 to report Grand Theft. It wasn't until, I think, 3-4 hours after she picked up Casey that she reported Caylee missing.
Poor little Caylee.

Yes, you did read that she took Caylee to visit on Father's Day.
Actually, LE found the video from Father's Day on a laptop, I think Caseys', that they confiscated the night they first started investigating her. So they confronted Cindy about it at the Bond hearing.
You can find, someplace on the main page, a Timeline link; it is very helpful.
Basically, there is a lot of contradictory information and, how does Cindy call them, "mistruths" out there. Umm, or, Anthonyspeak from Anthonyworld, where nothing is ever as it seems to be and children are lost and nobody notices or cares as much about them as they do about their bank accounts.
That's what it comes down to for me. Cindy never got on the phone or drove around or asked her son, Lee, to find Caylee in a month's time. But when she had to pay to get her car out of the towyard, and had her bank statements showing money missing, boy, she drove straight to the police station. When they were closed, she started calling 911 to report Grand Theft. It wasn't until, I think, 3-4 hours after she picked up Casey that she reported Caylee missing.
Poor little Caylee.

:banghead::doh:

Oh, I've been looking at the timeline...It would be very helpful...if anything actually made sense!

What interests me about this ZG is that Zeny or Zeni (the e should sound like the one in "PEZ") is a common nickname for Zenaida; however, the way that the family uses it sounds like Zanny (which ryhmes with nanny). It seems like they mispronounce the woman's nickname. The family might not speak spanish, but Casey has supposedly been friends with this woman for a long time. You would think that she would have corrected Casey, and Casey would have corrected her mother.

Which brings me back to the question: How long have Casey's family/friends known "the babysitter"'s name to be Zenaida? Has this ever been answered?

Which brings me back to the question: How long have Casey's family/friends known "the babysitter"'s name to be Zenaida? Has this ever been answered?

Cindy is the only one to claim to have heard her name before (Don't think George has, that I recall). And Cindy has proven NOT to be trustworthy with her statements.

Pretty sure that Lee said he had never heard her name before (in an impromptu questioning session with media) and none of her friends have, according to Tony's DJ ex-roommate.

Thank you, Muzikman. That had really been bothering me.

Allegedly, she did work with someone to provide a sketch. LE won't release it or the one that they have from the woman that said she saw her at OIA.

Allegedly alleged by whom, pray tell? The Anthony's?
According to the Sheriff's most recent statement, there is no credible reason to believe that poor little Caylee was kidnapped.

Not only has NO ONE heard of ZG prior to Caylee being missing. But we now know that Casey never received messages or called ZG, and ZG never called or received messages from Casey. AND, if Caylee was primarily being taken care of by Cindy and George, WHY didn't they have ZG's contact info--you know, like in the event of an emergency?!?

Casey obviously didn't think this one out too well. Did she think everyone would just forget about Caylee?!

Again, thanks guys. You've answered some questions that had been bothering me. Of course, it all leads to more questions, more confusion, more...disbelief! at this whole crazy situation.

Hey...back to the shovel for a moment. Didn't Casey claim that she borrowed the shovel to cut back some bamboo? Do we know if there was any bamboo cut back in the Anthony's yard?
CA first says she last saw Caylee on June 9th (we now know that she had been with Grandma on the 16th...Casey, you can't remember the actual last day you saw your daughter!? Ugh.)

Neighbor claims CA borrowed the shovel on the 17th

Why was CA so concerned about the "bamboo", after Caylee has been missing since the 9th!?

Oh...and, the ZG they questioned...what is her mother's name? Do we know?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back