Some questions and thoughts I have...

Actually Casey never claimed to do anything with the shovel that we have heard. It was Cindy that gave that explanation of what they did with a shovel but Cindy has no idea what Casey used the shovel for that day (unless it is on unreleased jail house tapes).

Thank you for clearing that up, Kathyn2.

I was re-reading the arrest affidavit and something caught my eye. On page 4 of 6 of this document it says "She pointed to a second floor window and said that Zenaida had lived in that apartment in early 2006 to mid 2006 when she moved into another house owned by Zenaida's mother ------ (crossed out).

Further down that page Gloria is named as Zenaida's mother. Why is it crossed out at first?

Additionally...LE found that handwritten note with an address directly across the street from ZG supposed early 2006 to mid 2006 residence. Do we know anything about this residence?

This location for ZG's 2006 residence is supposedly a seniors only place? Can't find any listing for it, so far. Anyone know the name of this place?

Thank you for clearing that up, Kathyn2.

I was re-reading the arrest affidavit and something caught my eye. On page 4 of 6 of this document it says "She pointed to a second floor window and said that Zenaida had lived in that apartment in early 2006 to mid 2006 when she moved into another house owned by Zenaida's mother ------ (crossed out).

Further down that page Gloria is named as Zenaida's mother. Why is it crossed out at first?

Additionally...LE found that handwritten note with an address directly across the street from ZG supposed early 2006 to mid 2006 residence. Do we know anything about this residence?

This location for ZG's 2006 residence is supposedly a seniors only place? Can't find any listing for it, so far. Anyone know the name of this place?

It's where the G Grandfather resides. Name is listed, somewhere.

It's where the G Grandfather resides. Name is listed, somewhere.

Which location...the supposed ZG residence or the address found by LE in the defendant's car? (Which are both very near each other).

Thanks!

Which location...the supposed ZG residence or the address found by LE in the defendant's car? (Which are both very near each other).

Thanks!

Hi Grackle watcher-
I will go research and confirm this right now. I am so sleepy I need to go back and look at your original question- :confused: Duh.

Thanks, Sweetwater! I've been doing Google searches with various search terms, nothing is coming up at the addresses for a senior living residence.

Anyone have any proof that 301 North Hillside Drive is actually a seniors only facility (words used in Arrest Affidavit page 4 of 6)?

I can not find a single listing for this supposed seniors only facility at this address(search terms: senior care center, assisted living, retirement home, retirement community, long term care facility, nursing home).

However, I did find

Oakwood Rehab and Healthcare at 301 Bay St. in Eustis, FL

and

Eustis Senior Center at 301 Ward Ave. in Eustis, FL

Which means nothing...but I just found it interesting that there are three similar types of facilities that all have a 301 address. (Well, two known and one unconfirmed by search results.)

Edited to Add
: The handwritten address found in the defendant's car by LE is where Amy and Ricardo live, according to the Search Warrant on page 5 of 7.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back