South Africa - Anni Dewani, 28, shot to death, Gugulethu, 13 Nov 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vz told the witness Dewani says he didn't mind Anni being at the hospital, he was just upset she brought Sneha with her.

RAHIMA ESSOP ‏@rahimaessop 2m2 minutes ago
Sneha: whenever Anni had free time, she would spend it with me.

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 2m2 minutes ago
SM: I recall one phrase to her. I said Anni, you should go spend time with your new family. You are a Dewani now.
SM: She said, no, I'd rather spend time with you.

EWN Reporter ‏@ewnreporter 3m3 minutes ago
Sneha:Anni told me they didn't get on very well.Sneha suggested they resolve their issues.
Sneha said after the lunch, Anni told her it was "stiff" between her and her husband.

Nashira Davids ‏@nashhannibal 3m3 minutes ago
The gifts were packed into 29 suitcases - Sneha said things were "very stiff" between Anni and Shrien

Sneha says the amosphere between herself and Dewani during the visit to India was 'stiff'.

ETA: Correction, between Anni and Dewani.

EWN Reporter ‏@ewnreporter 2m2 minutes ago
VZ: back in the UK, you say she was contemplating a divorce. Sneha: we were discussing when she would get a divorce.

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 3m3 minutes ago
SM: She said "It's not that I don't want to go to SA. I don't want to go anywhere with Shrien."

EWN Reporter ‏@ewnreporter 3m3 minutes ago
Sneha: they were not trying for a baby. If so she would have told me.

These guys were very international, weren't they? Meeting up all over the world.

VZ hands in doctor's records.

EWN Reporter ‏@ewnreporter 2m2 minutes ago
VZ: Anni went to see a doctor. VZ says Dr's notes confirm Anni wanted to get pregnant.

The records detail menstrual cycles, not on contraceptives, trying for a baby..((goes into more detail))

Oh dear. VZ's introduced doc's notes, showing Anni was trying to get pregnant. That really damages Sneha's assertion that Anni told her everything.

RAHIMA ESSOP ‏@rahimaessop 3m3 minutes ago
VZ now reading intimate medical details contained in the Doctor's notes from Anni's visit to the doctor.

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 2m2 minutes ago
VZ: Does that surprise you. SM: Anni was on tablets and I know the side effects are that you can't fall pregnant.

Oh dear. VZ's introduced doc's notes, showing Anni was trying to get pregnant. That really damages Sneha's assertion that Anni told her everything.

Yes it does. ahah, maybe it was about the roacutane? [sp?]

RAHIMA ESSOP ‏@rahimaessop 4m4 minutes ago
Sneha: Anni was taking roacutane for acne and you're not allowed to fall pregnant on that medication.

Court adjourns

The plot thickens Z. Because Anni was taking the tabs for acne she was not allowed to fall pregnant. The doctor probably advised when she could start trying after completion of tablets. I wish they brought the doctor in because records can be misleading.

I'm a little confused by that last bit. Anni was on meds where you must not get pregnant, but was trying to get pregnant just the same? And wanted tablets to help? Or had she come off the acne meds?

I'm a little confused by that last bit. Anni was on meds where you must not get pregnant, but was trying to get pregnant just the same? And wanted tablets to help? Or had she come off the acne meds?

Ahh I bet it wasn't Z. I'm just giving a theory, Anni goes to doctor because of outbreak of acne just before wedding, the doctor prescribes the highly dangerous drug, definitely cannot take it when trying to get pregnant afaik, deadly stuff. He/she probably said well, you're getting married, very high chance of falling pregnant, Anni says, yes she would like to start a family, doc says wait, let's say 3-6 mths after completion of drugs to start trying. This can look like Anni asking for help about trying for a bub. jmo

My mind is working overtime now. Could there have been some reason Shrien had to have Annie dead before she became pregnant?

Unless he just hates babies, there is only one reason I can think of that he might have needed to do that.

My mind is working overtime now. Could there have been some reason Shrien had to have Annie dead before she became pregnant?

Unless he just hates babies, there is only one reason I can think of that he might have needed to do that.

He couldn't manage it, lol, I think he needs the help of a turkey baster.

Thanks for all the tweet posts, PrimeSuspect! You rock! Sorry I couldn't help with my duff computers.

Percy Khaya James ‏@KhayaJames 15m15 minutes ago
Court adjourns and Mashru will continue on the stand 10.am tomorrow. @KayaNews.

Thanks for all the tweet posts, PrimeSuspect! You rock! Sorry I couldn't help with my duff computers.

Glad to help Z. It was actually getting me really involved. I could sense VZ trying to trip Sneha, she wasn't having a bar of it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike