SPAIN - Daniel, 46, & Liam Poole, 22, British tourists, Estepona, Malaga, 1 Apr 2019

Hi all!
It’s been such a long time since I posted anything here, more so because there’s been nothing to update and I found my life became consumed in replying and checking daily, I’ve since not been active on social media and taken myself away from this way of living altogether.

I just thought it may be important to know that a link has been established in a public investigation linked to the whereabouts of Kevin Parle.
Without saying too much at the moment, I will simply leave a link to the investigation taken place by a man named Peter Becksley, in the first weeks of April a podcast will be released where my mum and I were interviewed in regards to my dad and brother this will establish the link a bit further.

I know you’re all here to help so maybe there can be some context or information that you may know linked to this man too or simply just wait to hear the podcast, I believe this is the furthest we’ve got so far and I have high hopes that maybe we’re on the right track to getting answers at the very least.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR3COYX1D7v2e8rVBBdXFhQ0lVtGvqj7AtT9wEAzCXtzQRYjV-vNHQYYnjU&v=rxQqUNTUCCQ&feature=youtu.be

Thank you!
Lauryn

Most wanted
Kevin Thomas Parle

kevin-thomas-parle-article.jpg

Kevin Thomas Parle is wanted in connection with the murders in Liverpool of 16yr old Liam Kelly in 2004 & Lucy Hargreaves in 2005

Date of Incident: 2017-09-09
Crime: Murder
Sex: Male

Height: 195 - 200cm
Build: Stocky
Hair Colour: Ginger
Hair Length: Short crop
Ethnic Appearance: White
Additional Information: Also known as 'Hemp'.

Kevin Thomas Parle

Most wanted
Kevin Thomas Parle

Kevin Thomas Parle is wanted in connection with the murders in Liverpool of 16yr old Liam Kelly in 2004 & Lucy Hargreaves in 2005

Kevin Thomas Parle

WS thread for Lucy Hargreaves:

UK - Lucy Hargreaves, 22, shot and burned alive at home, Merseyside, 3 Aug 2005

Really good to hear from you @Laurynpoole and I’m not surprised you needed to take a break. Hope all is well with you and baby (not so baby any more!)

Thanks for the info about Parle, I’m curious to know if he has any connections to the other men potentially connected to this case and to Agnese? Or all the underworld Malaga shenanigans?

Really good to hear from you @Laurynpoole and I’m not surprised you needed to take a break. Hope all is well with you and baby (not so baby any more!)

Thanks for the info about Parle, I’m curious to know if he has any connections to the other men potentially connected to this case and to Agnese? Or all the underworld Malaga shenanigans?
Thank you! We’re doing good thank you!
In Peters investigation he was able to establish that there was a network ‘or gang in Spain that Kevin had involvement in, with links to Liverpool and the south coast of England. Hope this answers that question in a round about way. More about this is discussed in the pod cast xx

Thank you! We’re doing good thank you!
In Peters investigation he was able to establish that there was a network ‘or gang in Spain that Kevin had involvement in, with links to Liverpool and the south coast of England. Hope this answers that question in a round about way. More about this is discussed in the pod cast xx

Liverpool came up in connection with one of the other men, didn’t it? Or am I misremembering?

Most wanted
Kevin Thomas Parle

Kevin Thomas Parle
Gotta say, the two murders he's wanted for were such pointless/brain dead/over-the-top violence, I'm surprised Parle has been able to lie low.

He was cited as being 39 in 2020, so he would have been about 24/25 when those murders were committed.

The details of the crimes and his role are sketchy, but I suspect he was offering himself out as a hitman to settle scores between teenage toughs in Liverpool.

The real target in the murder of Lucy Hargraves was her partner, who may or may not, at age 16, have accidently run over a young boy. 12 years later the boy's brother sought revenge. Boyfriend of mum shot dead on sofa 'lives with guilt every day'

The other murder was of a 16 year old who was demanding payment of a £200 debt owed by an 18 year old. Man admits Liam murder

"Liam (the victim) was frustrated with the debt and drove round to Campbell's aunt's house and threw a bicycle through a front window.
Boy, 16, was shot dead in the street over a pitiful £200 debt

Maybe Parle moved on to be a hitman for more sophisticated (and better paying) clients...(I think he'd be considered a dangerous man to allow into a gang).

JMO

Last edited:
The details of the crimes and his role are sketchy, but I suspect he was offering himself out as a hitman to settle scores between teenage toughs in Liverpool.

This doesn't make any sense and isn't a British thing at all. Why would he not just rob these teenagers? The British Underworld isn't led by teenagers, like anywhere else they are the "grunts", the low level dealers. Where did they get the money to pay him? Where these Upper-Middle Class "teenage toughs" or did they commit massive amounts of crime themselves in which case why wouldn't they just carry the murders out themselves? They apparently run the underworld in this scenario how are they not aware that there's little difference between an accomplice and participant legally in a situation like this? They seem to be robbing themselves by giving some of their millions presumably to this badass.

3 years and I can assure you the pain is no less than the day they left.
Podcast release on Tuesday, will link here. Some bits in the paper over the weekend too.

Lauryn,
I’m so sorry you are still in pain. I often think of you, and this thread. I hope we have given you some small comfort over the years.
X

Has anyone else listened to Peter Bleksley's BBC Podcasts entitled 'Manhunt: Finding Kevin Parle'? Thoughts?

The inference that KP was involved in the deaths of Danny and Liam Poole came from a 'source' who claimed they were/are close to those involved in the events that occurred.

Episode 18 - Father and Son: Manhunt: Finding Kevin Parle - #18 Father and Son - BBC Sounds

Having listened to the complete series so far, there have been many claims from various 'sources', none of which seem to have been corroborated independently, to the point of the information being considered accurate and the source reliable.

There is no doubt Mr Bleksley is a wily old fox and probably a mean poker player too. We are only told those snippets that will help to flush out KP by altering his status quo, but not compromise the ultimate aim by broadcasting the most enlightening information.

Series Preview: Manhunt: Finding Kevin Parle - #00 The Preview - Manhunt: Finding Kevin Parle - BBC Sounds

My overwhelming thought is that any OCG with KP on their books, will no doubt consider that he is now too hot to handle, a risk to their operation and dispense with his services.

Peter Bleksley is a smart cookie and has walked the walk. He has support from some superb and experienced minds.

Without all the powers of the state at his disposal he has gone back to good 'old fashioned' coppering.....knocking on doors (not in Dubai though), talking to 'good folk' and gently nurturing those less inclined to talk or enabling them to provide a shoal of red herrings. With the quiet OSINT techies and other expert advisors in the background I do hope he finds the live intelligence Golden Nugget for LE to respond dynamically and ensure KP answers to the allegations against him.

Ultimately those affected by such murderous acts need to know that justice has prevailed and also feel a sense of closure to alleviate some of the pain,

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whocoulditbenow
Back