GUILTY Spain - Van plows into city center in Barcelona, injuries reported in "massive crash", Aug 2017

[video=twitter;898225888994742272]https://twitter.com/sextaNoticias/status/898225888994742272[/video]

Police are looking for two suspects of the attack in Barcelona, one would be wearing a shirt with blue stripes

BBM

Police are searching for a second van that the attackers may have hired as a getaway vehicle, according to local reports.

The claims came as photos of armed police hunting for the suspected attacker on foot emerged on social media.

A witness called Angel said he had seen the attacker close up and described him as “a young man, maximum 25 years old, chestnut brown hair and skinny.”

Others described him as 1.70m tall and wearing a blue and white striped top.

Witness, Isaac, said: “The person was accelerating. He mounted the pavement to run people over. We saw the van passing by running people over at 80km an hour (50mph). It was as if it was driving through a field of corn.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/live-horror-barcelona-van-mounts-11005661

[video=twitter;898229231964041217]https://twitter.com/La_SER/status/898229231964041217[/video]

CadenaSER:

What we know as of now:

Thirteen people are dead and dozens have been injured

The Mossos already qualify what happened as a "terrorist attack"

The authorities request people not to get close to the city center: Plaza Catalunya and Las Ramblas

Police is still looking for a second rented van, in the first they found a Spanish passport of a person with Arab surnames

The subway and railroad stops of the affected area are closed

BBM

Them being in a bar is not good if they are drinking

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/17/barcelona-terror-attack-pictures/barcelona-attack2/
attachment.php

Attachments

• TELEMMGLPICT000137672193_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqkxXMNzhQDNghIEE6v9VDUW-yzjWfG1GPXH2uySK6DUk.jpg
    TELEMMGLPICT000137672193_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqkxXMNzhQDNghIEE6v9VDUW-yzjWfG1GPXH2uySK6DUk.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 133
[video=youtube;GrbZZAKufBg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrbZZAKufBg[/video]

They found second van 40 miles away and man the graphic the van was on the sidewalk for like 10 blocks

sky

That street where it happened did have like a long metal protective barrier on one side of the street to keep autos from getting to the sidewalk. And they had the cement flower or tree pots every X number of feet to also protect pedestrians.

I think the problem may have been on the other side of the street where they may have not had that protection. Or I could be looking at the wrong street.

The point is I do think more of these types of cement barriers need to be in place wherever tourists and pedestrians congregate in shopping areas.

Lots of places have these sorts of things and I guess we just need to have more of them.

Its so sad that we have to take steps to prevent these insane people with twisted morals from killing people.

These terrorists need to look themselves in a mirror and ask themselves if it gets to the point where you are willing to kill random innocent men women and children of all faiths then ask yourself what kind of miserable life you must be living where that even becomes a thought to entertain?

If your life is that miserable then how about changing your own life and do something productive with it.

The van , if related, is not good. I am pretty sure who ever the driver is is not there to set up a girl scout stand scary

1/3 mile on the sidewalk

shy

rental van Mercedes

mall attracks 250.000 a day

not confirmed 50 taken to hospital ?

The graphic images are so reminiscent of the Boston Marathon.

It seems the car plow technique is a new preferred method by terrorists.

That street where it happened did have like a long metal protective barrier on one side of the street to keep autos from getting to the sidewalk. And they had the cement flower or tree pots every X number of feet to also protect pedestrians.

I think the problem may have been on the other side of the street where they may have not had that protection. Or I could be looking at the wrong street.

The point is I do think more of these types of cement barriers need to be in place wherever tourists and pedestrians congregate in shopping areas.

Lots of places have these sorts of things and I guess we just need to have more of them.

Its so sad that we have to take steps to prevent these insane people with twisted morals from killing people.

These terrorists need to look themselves in a mirror and ask themselves if it gets to the point where you are willing to kill random innocent men women and children of all faiths then ask yourself what kind of miserable life you must be living where that even becomes a thought to entertain?

If your life is that miserable then how about changing your own life and do something productive with it.

And another angle to cars as missles is guns are made for only one thing to kill people and animals.

Driving tho is instinctively a avoid objects ahead of you -- the ability to ignore that normative reaction is really hard to imagine .

And the noises -- to be immune to these things is really horrid moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back