Special Counsel Issues 1st Indictments

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSNBC

Trump had been advised of FLynn plea a while.

Taking bets

How long will it take for "witchhunt" to roar back to life

any takers ???

4 different false statements----- 1 lie for talking to Kislyak and sanctions, 2 lies about UN security counsel vote in Obama regarding abstaining from Israel vote and Flynn talking to Kislyak and Russians. Can't find the 4th lie.

And, Jared is talking to Mueller. Jared had also had conversations with Israelis about the abstaining vote. Flynn has lied about Kislyak convo and now, Jared is talking about this......gonna get big, I fear.

As per CNN.

yep

those of us who have followed this anywhere other than fox knew today was coming !!

Dec 1, 2017 1030 AM -- worst legal day in administrations history

Ari MSNBC

MSNBC

Ari

This is gonna connect back to the campaign making deals regarding getting Obama's sanctions lifted -- that is treason

Convicted Felon.......no more voting, no more guns. Oh, and don't hang out with other felons. This will be interesting......Also, this is not necessarily the only indictment for him. Could be more, coming down the pike. JMO Depends on exactly what the "deal" was.

MSNBC

Ari

This is gonna connect back to the campaign making deals regarding getting Obama's sanctions lifted -- that is treason

Wow! I agree, but to hear it like that...

ETA: The "what did the president know..." clip posted above brings back that day like it was yesterday.

I just wrote to my aussie friends......this feels like Watergate. Makes me sad....but also hopeful.
Thanks to those following and providing links.

Pretty amazing huh - our former Natl Sec dude plaaing to a felony

Clinically , IMO , interesting. They all knew today was coming -- this helps IMO explain the behaviors the last week -- stress and decomp

We got to remember he could be charged with kidnapping (kinda on the serious side!!) so him getting charged only with lying is huge news

MSNBC
Mueller may be holding back on other charges in case there are pardons.

Wow! I agree, but to hear it like that...

ETA: The "what did the president know..." clip posted above brings back that day like it was yesterday.

When i read the news about Flynn today, my first thought was, "what did the president know and when did he know it?"

Story going global !!

Mike Flynn will plead guilty to lying to the FBI | Daily Mail Online

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Trump-national-security-adviser-Mike-Flynn-pleads-GUILTY.h...
2 hours ago - 'False, fictitious and fraudulent': Former National Security Advisor Mike Flynn will plead GUILTY to lying to the FBI in dramatic plea deal with Mueller's probe into Trump - so is he going to spill his secrets? Former National Security Advisor Mike Flynn has a plea hearing ...

Trump aide pleads guilty to lying to FBI over contacts with Russia
Sky News · 12 mins ago

Nigeria !!

[h=3]Ex-Trump aide Flynn charged with lying about ... - Guardian Nigeria[/h]https://guardian.ng/news/ex-trump-aide-flynn-charged-with-lying-about-russia-links/

28 mins ago

BBC

[h=1]Trump-Russia: Michael Flynn charged over false statements to FBI[/h]

Story going global !!

Mike Flynn will plead guilty to lying to the FBI | Daily Mail Online

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Trump-national-security-adviser-Mike-Flynn-pleads-GUILTY.h...
2 hours ago - 'False, fictitious and fraudulent': Former National Security Advisor Mike Flynn will plead GUILTY to lying to the FBI in dramatic plea deal with Mueller's probe into Trump - so is he going to spill his secrets? Former National Security Advisor Mike Flynn has a plea hearing ...

Trump aide pleads guilty to lying to FBI over contacts with Russia
Sky News · 12 mins ago

Nigeria !!

[h=3]Ex-Trump aide Flynn charged with lying about ... - Guardian Nigeria[/h]https://guardian.ng/news/ex-trump-aide-flynn-charged-with-lying-about-russia-links/

28 mins ago

BBC

[h=1]Trump-Russia: Michael Flynn charged over false statements to FBI[/h]

And the DOW is dropping.

OH shoot !!

Msnbc did not put up his name

they just had the sec of education brother on who is in so deep with this forgot his name!!

I wish I knew that was him but it was interesting -- without knowing who he was he was just a creep!!!

11:23 AM

Plea in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross is low-key having the worst week ever
Commerce Department

Everything goes back to Russia

Speaking of Ross' investment firm — WL Ross & Co., which is currently being sued by former employees for fee gouging — it is part of what added to Ross' troubles on Tuesday.

Reuters finally confirmed that acrobatic rock'n'roll dancer Katerina Tikhonova is in fact Putin's daughter. She's married to Russian billionaire Kirill Shamanov.

Thanks to the Paradise Papers, a massive trove of off-shore banking documents, we know that Shamanov and Ross are business partners.

In short: Ross is in business with Putin's son-in-law. This is all through a shipping company called Navigator in which he owns a stake in. It does business with Shibur, a Russian gas company partly owned by Shamanov. According to The Guardian, Navigator made $68 million off of a deal with Shibur, starting in 2014. That, of course, was when the US put sanctions on Russia for its aggression in Ukraine. Some of Shibur's owners are sanctioned by the US government, though Shamanov is not.

This solidifies that of all of Trump's cabinet members, Ross may have the closest confirmed ties to Putin. And that's saying something in the middle of a Russia investigation that seems to have the entire administration on edge.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trum...oss-is-low-key-having-worst-week-ever-2017-11

---

Somebody wake me up when this is over.

Flynn, Kushner, Ross, Tillerson- can it get anymore Russian? Can it get any more special interest at the expense of the American people?

Was it ever disclosed that Putin's daughter is married to our Secretary of Commerce Ross's business partner? Did Flynn know that too?

Mueller may be holding back on other charges in case there are pardons.

yeh

Not smart enough to get it -- but there is also the reason that what he is charging him with can leave it down to a state charge which no one can pardon!!

Obviously all these peoples attorneys know this. So you had better start whistling!!!

Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross is low-key having the worst week ever
Commerce Department

Everything goes back to Russia

Speaking of Ross' investment firm — WL Ross & Co., which is currently being sued by former employees for fee gouging — it is part of what added to Ross' troubles on Tuesday.

Reuters finally confirmed that acrobatic rock'n'roll dancer Katerina Tikhonova is in fact Putin's daughter. She's married to Russian billionaire Kirill Shamanov.

Thanks to the Paradise Papers, a massive trove of off-shore banking documents, we know that Shamanov and Ross are business partners.

In short: Ross is in business with Putin's son-in-law. This is all through a shipping company called Navigator in which he owns a stake in. It does business with Shibur, a Russian gas company partly owned by Shamanov. According to The Guardian, Navigator made $68 million off of a deal with Shibur, starting in 2014. That, of course, was when the US put sanctions on Russia for its aggression in Ukraine. Some of Shibur's owners are sanctioned by the US government, though Shamanov is not.

This solidifies that of all of Trump's cabinet members, Ross may have the closest confirmed ties to Putin. And that's saying something in the middle of a Russia investigation that seems to have the entire administration on edge.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trum...oss-is-low-key-having-worst-week-ever-2017-11

---

Somebody wake me up when this is over.

Flynn, Kushner, Ross, Tillerson- can it get anymore Russian? Can it get any more special interest at the expense of the American people?

Was it ever disclosed that Putin's daughter is married to our Secretary of Commerce Ross's business partner? Did Flynn know that too?

Oh brother (pardon pun)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn6KP_qSwvY

If you pressured for time go to the 00:40 sec mark -- pretty impressive !!!!!!!

It really is historic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member