Special Thanks to Angel Who Cares

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanksBWImageLittleGirl.jpg

Thank You Angel Who Cares..
Your thread is the first I hit on WS. Very informative. We can not do without you. :blowkiss:

Angel;Every day i am amazed at all you do.it is mind boggling to me,there is no way i could find a s midget of the information you keep us supplied with.Just know that you are greatly appreciated and admired!!!

You're So Very Welcomed Everyone!!!!

014.gif

I apologize for the delay in thanking each & everyone for all of your very kind words over the last few days....I spent some wonderful quality time over the weekend with my grandkids!!!

:grouphug:'s & :rose:'s To All!

:angel: Who Does Care!​

Angel
Thanks for all your hard work and dedication :blowkiss:
Your update thread is the first one I go to to find out if any new reports have emerged.

Massive thanks and hugs of apprieciation from me, your my link to the caylee anthony news as being from the UK I dont have a clue where to start looking for updates and links half the time, so im glad theres somewhere i can say how grateful i am, thank you so so much.

Warmest thanks to Angel Who Cares for her dedication to making this message board a wonderful and profession place to come for information. I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank many other wonderful members who contribute to the thoughtful discussions on Websleuths.

Just adding my thanks also, AngelWhoCares. You are such a treasure to us. Thank you again! :)

I don't know how you do all that you do, Angel, but you DO! It is very much appreciated! :blowkiss:

A big thank you from me too. First thing I do is check the daily updates posted by Angel Who Cares. How you do it I don't know but I'd like to tell you that it sure is appreciated by all of us on Websleuths.

Angel...as EVERYONE else has said...you are truly indispensable on this site!! Not only on this thread, but all the others you keep up to date. God Bless You for ALL you do!!!

have to add my HUGE THANKS for AngelWhoCares, I ALWAYS read the Daily News first, even if I don'l log in.

You deserve a medal! :)

Thanks So Much For All Of Your Very Kind Words Everyone!

896041ar1erjozl6.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank You So Much JBean All Your Hard Work & Taking The Time To Dedicate A Thread To Both Muzikman & Myself!
thanx017.gif

:angel: Who Cares!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members