Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the report links in the KSP thread not working? I can try again.

It's my pc that's acting up! We've been doing projects all day on it and it's probably time to reboot. Links are opening slowly for me, if at all. Thank you for posting those though!

shh...(you know we are doing this discussion wrong, this is the searcdh for SP thread)

But the impression I am getting (and I could be wrong) is that once lividity is fixed, it doesn't move. I would think that means that it wouldn't blanch once it is fixed. Am I wrong on that?

You're right about being in the wrong thread. We oughta move over there. I'll answer in the KSP thread.

Whenever a thread gets its own forum, it takes me forever to get used to paying attention to where I am in here!

Oh brother, SuziQ! Thanks for the link. All Drew, all the time.

If he didn't do anything to Stacy he'd be out there begging the media for attention. He's such a loser.

Boy, if you "feel like a prisoner" NOW....just wait, Drew...

Oh brother, SuziQ! Thanks for the link. All Drew, all the time.

If he didn't do anything to Stacy he'd be out there begging the media for attention. He's such a loser.

Boy, if you "feel like a prisoner" NOW....just wait, Drew...

All Drew all the time is right Taximom. How pathetic?

From my travels thru other blogs, I keep reading that bed linens are missing. Has anyone else heard this?

From my travels thru other blogs, I keep reading that bed linens are missing. Has anyone else heard this?

I haven't heard this but I have heard the cadaver dog hit on a spot in the bedroom.

I just heard on Fox news that searchers are going to consentrate on the many ponds in the area today. They want to search them while they still can, before they freeze.

NEVER do I do this BUT ONFG

Comment by Pat in Iowa
November 11th, 2007 at 8:22 pm CAN THIS BE TRUE!!!!!????? While checking out this site: http://www.topix.net/city/bolingbrook-il/2007/11/cop-once-fired-over-claim-of-betrayal the following was posted:
“17 min ago
I heard that drew’s bro flipped while bing interviewed and is now on the 2nd floor at st joe’s hosp. the brother confessed to helping drew stuff the body in a 55gal drum and pouring concrete in with it..then they dumped her in a body of water, but he couldn’t remember where. ”
OMG - If it is true, why aren’t we hearing this all over the news! Both of them should fry!

Anyone know Drew's brother's first name? Someone could call Provena St. Joe's in Joilet and see if there's a patient there with his name...

Anyone know Drew's brother's first name? Someone could call Provena St. Joe's in Joilet and see if there's a patient there with his name...
OMG DEE I guess that is why I just heard on Fox news they are only searching water today.

Also I just read on abc.com that the investigation is now moved from a missing persons case to a homicide investigation.

Guys I am sorry for posting that!! Seems if this was true we would have heard about it already....Sorry again, so times I get too darn excited. As TG would say Calm down Indy...LOL

Guys I am sorry for posting that!! Seems if this was true we would have heard about it already....Sorry again, so times I get too darn excited. As TG would say Calm down Indy...LOL

Indy, we still don't know if it's NOT true. I am local to the Lori Hacking case. Mark's confession was rumor for days before it was confirmed as fact by his brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isenhartba