Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also maybe the Death of Kathleen should read Kathleen Savio Peterson to clear up when other Savio family members are mentioned.

Suspect drew peterson should be capitalized :D

Kathleen was divorced from DP, so her legal name was Kathleen Savio and not Kathleen Savio Peterson or Kathleen Peterson.

Indy, we still don't know if it's NOT true. I am local to the Lori Hacking case. Mark's confession was rumor for days before it was confirmed as fact by his brother.
Oh I know hun I was just saying try not to get too excited yet. BUT do we know the bros name. Maybe we could do a search on him and like someone said call the hospital, BTW great thinking about hospital!!

Kathleen was divorced from DP, so her legal name was Kathleen Savio and not Kathleen Savio Peterson or Kathleen Peterson.
I am leaving the way it is only so those new and dont know bout the case will know who she is....i guess. oh well I have already changed it around so Think I will leave it...

Oh I know hun I was just saying try not to get too excited yet. BUT do we know the bros name. Maybe we could do a search on him and like someone said call the hospital, BTW great thinking about hospital!!

That is so hard to do! All I know of the brother is what I saw on the video where he barks at the reporters about the cameras.

I just had a thought about the hospital. Confidentiality laws will probably prevent the hosp from saying anything. However, I wonder if there is an unusual amount of LE presence there?

Guys I am sorry for posting that!! Seems if this was true we would have heard about it already....Sorry again, so times I get too darn excited. As TG would say Calm down Indy...LOL

No, I wouldn't dispute this rumor yet. Maybe LE doesn't want anyone to know until they can fully investigate the rumor. Maybe this is why they're only searching bodies of water today!!!

I just had a thought about the hospital. Confidentiality laws will probably prevent the hosp from saying anything. However, I wonder if there is an unusual amount of LE presence there?
suz quick go to greta and ask the brook to find out if there is lots of cops at hospital, think he will???

No, I wouldn't dispute this rumor yet. Maybe LE doesn't want anyone to know until they can fully investigate the rumor. Maybe this is why they're only searching bodies of water today!!!

My thoughts exactly Dee. It fits if they are only searching water today and abcnews said it is now a homicide investigation.

I don't think confidentiality laws would apply to saying whether or not a patient is in the hospital. They do, however, prevent them from saying WHAT the patient is in the hospital for...

If we had his name all one would have to do is call admissions and ask them to please transfer them to his room. I'm sure that might work for the first time but then I"m sure if they started getting a lot of calls at st.joes then they would not. Just a thinking LOL :waitasec:

It would sure be nice if we had a member here at WS that lived in the area that works at St. Joe's.

It would sure be nice if we had a member here at WS that lived in the area that works at St. Joe's.

I live in the area, but don't know anyone that works there at St. Joe's. I live about 7 miles east of Provena St. Joe's. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to run down there today to see if there's an increased police presence because I'm at work until 5 p.m. :(

If we had his name all one would have to do is call admissions and ask them to please transfer them to his room. I'm sure that might work for the first time but then I"m sure if they started getting a lot of calls at st.joes then they would not. Just a thinking LOL :waitasec:

Does anyone know his name?

Looks like Brook won't be able to go by the hospital today. Alot of commenters asking for verification about the brother.

Comment by Cherylhttp://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/11/why-did-stacy-marry-sgt-peterson/#comment-68670
November 12th, 2007 at 9:04 am To The Brook,
Did you get any additional info on the Brother at st.Joes????

Comment by The Brookhttp://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/11/why-did-stacy-marry-sgt-peterson/#comment-68671
November 12th, 2007 at 9:05 am fox Chicago just made a live report from his house the door is open and the screen door is closed..I guess he wants to see the beautiful view of the camera trucks

Comment by The Brookhttp://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/11/why-did-stacy-marry-sgt-peterson/#comment-68672
November 12th, 2007 at 9:05 am No and I will not be able to…

Just a heads up I have spoken on the phone a CBS producer and what going around about his brother Paul is not true about him admitting to helping Drew put Stacy into a 55 gallon drum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member