Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no! Why are the paramedics there?!

This has to be one of the first 24/7 news coverage events I've seen about a missing person. (*cough* "missing")

I quickly retracted my post, but you all are too d*mned quick! lol. :blushing:

I'll try pm'ing you with it. It wouldn't post as a comment, and we can't do attachments here. (Which I totally understand!) Here goes...
I can get it the one i dont think can is Calidreamin, Thanks though

Should we try and get ric here from gretas blog or is that rude?

Jinxs...LOL:crazy:

ETA because of darn 60 sec rule, WC forum pretty please with a cherry onn top..LOL
Maybe once DP is officially arrested and charged a Forum will come into play Indy.

Hey, did you all catch when Brook asked someone what the felt about a Bollingbrook PO working as a deputy coroner?

The PM wouldn't work either. If it's just calidreamin I can email her the document if she's chosen that option on her profile. Anyone else that wants it, let me know.

Is there someone here I can test email it to first?

I think that would be great. He's scared shitless and looking for some moral support.
I just dont know if it would be rude to go onto anothers blog and post ours.....thoughts?

The PM wouldn't work either. If it's just calidreamin I can email her the document if she's chosen that option on her profile. Anyone else that wants it, let me know.

I will be your guiena pig....ROFLAO!:laugh:

Thanks for doing that. I converted the file thanks to Nana's help, to an image file. But I don't have photobucket or anything. Beside's it converted to a TIFF image file and I don't know if people can readily open that up.

Maybe once DP is officially arrested and charged a Forum will come into play Indy.
But didnt we get the forum on the sister before James was areested. It is just so darn confusing as we are dissusing 2 differant cases at the same time. BUT I am not Bi**hing at all, as I LOVE my ws, just askin

I knew you would, Indy! I just tried, and you can't send an attachment via WS email. ARGH. Oh well. If anyone wants it, they can PM me their email and I can send it from my own email address.

But didnt we get the forum on the sister before James was areested. It is just so darn confusing as we are dissusing 2 differant cases at the same time. BUT I am not Bi**hing at all, as I LOVE my ws, just askin

Yeah, and look what happened to that case after we got a forum! LOL

We could have two separate threads on KP and SP, but then that's probably confusing as well.

Hi girls. Hi Taximom! Suzie just got your pm and I sent you my email just now. Thank you for offering to do that.:blowkiss:

I said "maybe" :)

I'm not a MOD, but when they feel we need a Forum I'm sure they will start one.

You all are very welcome. I can't promise anyone but I will check into seeing if we can get a forum for Stacy..

You all are very welcome. I can't promise anyone but I will check into seeing if we can get a forum for Stacy..
I am totally greatful for you WC!!! We love you so very much!!!!!!!

OT I want more photos of Bubba. I am living through him since I cant have my own...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea