Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay ws's..........

Who's blog you want to go on to??

Read a lot of posts that I would love to respond to.........

But my first thought is that DP (Lion) is guilty.

Now, we need to find out from the beginning, who was the person that helped Lion with a "barrel" or "tub"...........

The timeline tells alot if one look at it............Lion had over 11 hours to cover his tracks.

Just quick, since I haven't read everything..............am I reading correctly that Lion has the kids now??

((Taximom))

HUGS. sorry, but we WILL GET THAT LION YET!

(pm later)

LD I was asking if it is rude to post our link to here on Gretas blog. I think by me just having to ask answers the question for me. And yes he has had the kids from day one.

Hi girls. Hi Taximom! Suzie just got your pm and I sent you my email just now. Thank you for offering to do that.:blowkiss:

Hi cali! :blowkiss: I haven't rec'd your email yet, but I did send the document to another poster here and they are going to let me know how it looks. If it's ok, I'll let you know and then you can give me your email.

I hope this works.

Oh..thank you..:) Hubby is in the process of getting all the parts and he's going to start building our new computer and all my pictures are in our old one and when we are up and going on the new one hubby will transfer all my pix's off of our hard drive.

OT

Indy:

Can't you put a pic of the baby............intead that that hopping...........***. LOL j/k. Nick must be feeling good tonight with a Brown's loss. yea right......:(:(

Oh..thank you..:) Hubby is in the process of getting all the parts and he's going to start building and all my pictures are in our old one and when we are up and going on the new one hubby will transfer all my pix's off of our hard drive.
YAY hubby then you can come into chat and have some fun with us..>LOL

OT

Indy:

Can't you put a pic of the baby............intead that that hopping...........***. LOL j/k. Nick must be feeling good tonight with a Brown's loss. yea right......:(:(
LOL he is mad at the world and is staying in the garage..LOL The only photo I have so far of Little bean does not look like a baby at all. Maybe if I get another US on Wens I will post it. BUT dancing Vince stays...LOL

11:00 p.m. Cassandra goes to the house, and observes no cars in driveway gives Chris fundraising money and asks him if he's alone? He says yes and tells her Mom & Dad got into a fight and Dad's out looking for her.

From the pictures that were linked on the previous thread, Chris looks like he's about 9 or 10 years old. I hope the police have interviewed him in regards to the last time he saw Stacy.

My thoughts on all this..........Stacy is gone and it's been two weeks. If she were still alive and seeing/hearing all the national media attention her disappearance has generated, she would contact her family. I can't imagine her leaving her own two small children and leaving with another man. And, even if this were the case, I believe she would have contacted her sister in a day or two, especially after learning of the frantic search for her.

DP is a police officer. As a police officer he would know the standard procedure for a search for a missing person. I know we're supposed to presume innocence until proven guilty, but in this case, here's a hypothetical scenario. If DP killed Stacy and disposed of her body, I believe he would dispose of her remains well outside the areas he knows would be searched.

DP was missing from the family residence from sometime after 1:30pm Sunday until very late that night, sometime after 11:00pm. This provides ample time for DP to drive 100-200 miles away, dispose of the body, and return home. The fact that both vehicles were missing that day suggests that DP had help.

We're almost at mid-November. In the next two or three weeks there will likely be snow storms in the area, which would cover any sign of disturbed earth. If Stacy isn't found soon, she may never be found, as by spring, any signs of a recent grave would be difficult find.

I think if this case is to be resolved, it's going to be from someone confessing to their knowledge of what happened. I don't think DP will confess, but I suspect someone else has knowledge of DP's whereabouts that day. I believe someone helped him move cars and someone coming forward with this information may lead to other information that might find Stacy.

Argh, Browns losing....ARGH. Indy's hopping guy looks like someone that needs to go to the bathroom! :D

Hi cali! :blowkiss: I haven't rec'd your email yet, but I did send the document to another poster here and they are going to let me know how it looks. If it's ok, I'll let you know and then you can give me your email.

I hope this works.

Hi Taximom!:blowkiss: Thank you for the offer but Suzi pm'd me about it so I gave her my email.

Okay I think this question got lost somewhere.

Didnt they already speak with the older children Of DP? I heard that is when he was named a suspect, after that interview with the kids. Anyone know if this is true??

OK, well, it worked with the other poster, so let me know if anyone wants the report in Word format and I'll send it!

Okay I think this question got lost somewhere.

Didnt they already speak with the older children Of DP? I heard that is when he was named a suspect, after that interview with the kids. Anyone know if this is true??

Yes at the press confrence they had about exhuming Kathleen they said that the children had been interviewed at the child advocate center.

Good question, I'm not sure how to approach that.

If someone has an email address on Yahoo, you could reply to Ric asking that he email you at that address. When he sends an email, then invite him to join us here at Websleuths.

If you get un-wanted email due to putting it on a public blog, you could just delete that Yahoo email address and then sign up for a new account.

:laugh: :laugh: I think most of us here are puter dummies...LOL I have no clue. maybe post a link if you can or heck just copy/paste the whole thing in a pm to those who cant get it?

I can post it here later but I cant do it right now. It's easy but time consuming. If someone else wants to try, here is how

1. the easiest thing to do is convert it from pdf to an image doc or a Word doc.
(There are free converters online)-just Google this: free+convert pdf to image or Word (whichever you choose)...

2. If you choose Word, you can copy and paste, but the text sometimes does not appear on here exactly as it does on the doc. (Lines run together sometimes)

Or.. with an image doc you have to put it in Photobucket. This will create an image link. Copy link, then post it here as an image. It's an extra step but the doc appears exactly as it should.

If it's not done when I get back on later, I will do it. It's my sissy's birthday and I'm going out to dinner with her family.
Cases like this really make me appreciate my family. My sister is my best friend. Would rather die than lose her. I pray that Cassandra and Stacey can spend another birthday or holiday together. I doubt it, but it sure would be nice for them.

See y'all online later.

Wow, alot of info posted today.

The autopsy report on Katheen's death, I can't beleive it was ruled NOT HOMICIDE!

There will be heads rolling on that one after the current review!

It's obvious by now that Stacy did not run off with a guy, as she has not been seen or heard from by anyone.

IMO, THE LION did away with another one. Right now, I am only concerned about the CHLDREN.

I know Tim and his crew and volunteers will keep searching until such time that Tim makes a decision that they have done all they could. (Even though all of us were hoping for a Stacy and a Lisa Find!!)

Someone asked earlier if maybe the Lion might commit suicide? IMO, he won't. But he will ask for another cop to kill him in the end. When that happens, I can only pray ALL THE KIDS are somewhere not with HIM!

okay, now going back to "sleuth" mode. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels