Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:TOO funny! :D

Randy, the other day I was cleaning out my caller ID and up came "Gerardo", I experienced a few moments of sheer terror before my mind registered that it wasn't "Geraldo". :eek:

Drew's brother Paul has been handed a subpeona by the ISP today, to appear before the GJ.

Got this from findstacypeterson.com... they say fox is reporting that info now..also say he is to appear tomorrow..are they holdong a GJ tomorrow?

Drew's brother Paul has been handed a subpeona by the ISP today, to appear before the GJ.

Got this from findstacypeterson.com... they say fox is reporting that info now..also say he is to appear tomorrow..are they holdong a GJ tomorrow?

On a Saturday??? That's a big deal!

The family and friends are stepping up the pressure on Drew now...taking back what they own and tomorrow they are going to throw a big block party after the search..right in front of Drew's house...Sharon took out a permit today so they can have a block party for supporters and searchers in fron tof Drews....from findstacypeterson.com

The family and friends are stepping up the pressure on Drew now...taking back what they own and tomorrow they are going to throw a big block party after the search..right in front of Drew's house...Sharon took out a permit today so they can have a block party for supporters and searchers in fron tof Drews....from findstacypeterson.com

Ah-ha! That should be interesting.

Wonder if DP will come out with his handy-cam like he did with the reporters?:rolleyes:

fran

(snip)
"Does $25,000 jostle his memory or your memory in any way? Because that is the dollar amount that Drew Peterson threw out that Stacy had supposedly taken. $25,000 and headed out to the Bahamas with," said Pamela Bosco, Stacy Peterson's family spokesperson.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=local&id=5802370

I'm signed up at findstacypeterson.com and have gotten an email about the search scheduled for 12/1.

We are requesting use of quad runners for our search team leaders to use. We will need at least 10. Please send an email to findstacypeterson@gmail.com with your contact information and what you are able to offer.
Please title the email - Quad Runner Request

LOL SuziQ. The Lockport Lock & Dam is approximately 2 miles south of the 9th Street Bridge. It's part of the Sanitary & Ship Canal waterway and is located on that body of water near Caton Farm Road on the West and Bruce Road on the East.

It's VERY VERY close to me. :(

Isn't the S&S Canal where this ARcher's body was found -- and has it been confirmed that this was Kathleen's boyfriend?

Jaded:

Yes, that is the same canal that Archer's body was found. That information came from itsreween, I beleive. Also, I had thought someone had found an obit with his name in it, but as a "dear friend". I might be confusing this with other information though.

Isn't the S&S Canal where this ARcher's body was found -- and has it been confirmed that this was Kathleen's boyfriend?

It's not been confirmed and yes his body was found at the S&S Canal. From what I gather, the S&S is too far south of the current search area and is a body dumping ground dating back to Capone. A local should probably verify that though.

Jaded:

Yes, that is the same canal that Archer's body was found. That information came from itsreween, I beleive. Also, I had thought someone had found an obit with his name in it, but as a "dear friend". I might be confusing this with other information though.

Archer would be connected to wife#2 if there is a connection. And the "dear friend" would be connected to Kathleen.

It's not been confirmed and yes his body was found at the S&S Canal. From what I gather, the S&S is too far south of the current search area and is a body dumping ground dating back to Capone. A local should probably verify that though.

I'm anxious to verify if Archer was KS boyfriend. What a coinky-dink it would be if they found SP in this same canal. I am starting to wonder if DP isn't a serial killer. Seriously. Rarely do I believe in coincidence, and there are just WAY TOO many for the average man going on in this case.

Over at findstacypeterson.com Cassandra says that she thinks Drew's screamin Eagle Harley has been stashed by him somewhere..that they have seen him jump the backyard fence to go somewhere....

Hmm..I am wondering if that Harley is stashed for a quick take off over the backyard fence into the sunset one of these days..Hope police are also watching the back of his house and connecting properties too.

A pastor at the Peterson's church, meanwhile, publicly said Thursday that Stacy Peterson confided to a clergy member during an August meeting that she feared her husband.

Peterson requested a meeting with a member of the Westbrook Christian Church pastoral staff after the church called to see why she and her husband had not attended services recently, Rob Daniels, the church's pastor of spiritual formation, told The Associated Press.

"She feared for herself because of her husband," Daniels said, adding that Peterson feared her husband may physically harm her.

Daniels said that the church made the decision to pass the information to authorities, although the church would not be legally bound to do so. He would not address a report in the Chicago Sun-Times that claimed that Stacy Peterson told a clergyman in August that her husband had confessed to her that he killed his third wife, Kathleen Savio.

snip...Bosco also said Thursday that Stacy made a "frantic" call to her sister in August in which she said she wanted to take her two children to live with her in California.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/Story?id=3935918&page=2

It looks like August when Stacy may have come to the realization that Drew P had a hand in Kathleens death.

I watched Nancy Grace last night and they kept showing an aerial photo of a body of water and woods that may have been showing a blue container. But they never identified the photo. Does anyone have it?

Also, does anyone think it a weird coincidence that Stacey and Drew Peterson named their daughter Lacy?

snip...Bosco also said Thursday that Stacy made a "frantic" call to her sister in August in which she said she wanted to take her two children to live with her in California.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/Story?id=3935918&page=2

It looks like August when Stacy may have come to the realization that Drew P had a hand in Kathleens death.

It would make sense. Their relationship was getting more and more strained. She might have been suspicious and not been 100% certain before that but I'll bet he threatened her with the same fate that wife #3 came to if she tried to leave. IMO but it would seem to fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member