Stacy Sightings and Other Case Phenomena

It's very common for people to make up things to inject themselves into a case. I'm sorry but it's not "normal" for a woman to abandon her children.

Especially when she had no background of doing it in the past.

Law Enforcement probably tries to act they take these things seriously -- but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize Drew had something to do with this.

He obviously disposed of her body in a good location.

Want to know what I think would be funny? They say everybody has a twin look alike somewhere. What if someone who had a resembalance to Stacy would dress like her and approach DrewP in a public area. Wonder what he would say?

Better yet show up at his house at midnight dressed in torn wet red jogging suit, leaves and debris in hair, mud and slime everywhere, some cuts and bruises....tell him Drew baby I got a little someum, someum for you!
Once again jmho

And how did she remove the bed linens if Drew was sleeping on them? :waitasec:

Have you ever seen that magician trick where they swoosh the table cloth out from under a table set with china and crystal and burning candelabras?

Small world! it just so happens that both Drew and his lawyer Brodsky were in Peoria the morning of November 19 to be interviewed by Matt Lauer using a satellite connection. They were at the local NBC affiliate station.

progress.gif

Holy ****! I hadn't heard that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better yet show up at his house at midnight dressed in torn wet red jogging suit, leaves and debris in hair, mud and slime everywhere, some cuts and bruises....tell him Drew baby I got a little someum, someum for you!
Once again jmho

Maybe catch him out in a local bar just before closing time.

Looks like Drew's offer of a $25,000 reward for the "safe return" of Stacy is generating some tips:

Grand jury hears Stacy's father testify

"In an attempt to hasten this, Peterson has put up a $25,000 reward for information leading to her safe return. And the investment is already paying off in numerous tips, he said, including one that she was spotted at a Sandals resort in Jamaica."

Looks like Drew's offer of a $25,000 reward for the "safe return" of Stacy is generating some tips:

Grand jury hears Stacy's father testify

"In an attempt to hasten this, Peterson has put up a $25,000 reward for information leading to her safe return. And the investment is already paying off in numerous tips, he said, including one that she was spotted at a Sandals resort in Jamaica."

Yeah! Like when Laci Peterson was spotted in Washington State. :rolleyes:

Here we go with FALSE leads. Actually, I hope DP spends all of his $$ looking for her. Send the PI's down there.

Oh, wait,............:chicken: he'll probably go there himself. :eek:

JMHO
fran

Lenny and Paula and Ashley and Katie

Probably the single best Geraldo show in a long time aired tonight.

If you have been following the case, you know that Lenny Wawczak and Paula Stark under the auspices of the Illinois State Police wore 'wires' for about 7 months and tape recorded hours and hours of conversations with Drew Peterson.

You probably also know that Lenny disguised himself as Ashley or The Real Ashley and communicated with Drew in private chats, much of which 'Ashley' started revealing on 'her' blog http://drewpeterson1.blogspot.com/

Tonight on Geraldo, it was revealed that Paula also was communicating with Drew, posting as Katie Elstro, after the information about the 'wires' became public and the couple and Drew broke off their relationship. Drew was still using the same screen name that he did with Ashley. He showed himself to Katie on the webcam, and showed his son on the couch. He wanted Katie to go away on vacation with him.

At the end of Geraldo, and I am going to try to catch the rerun, but I guess Lenny (as Ashley) shaved his behind, put on a pair of Paula's thongs, and took a picture which he sent to Drew. Drew apparently said WOW and something else. I hope I can discover the something else.

Any early misgivings I had about this couple are gone. This is hilarious, and they are brilliant.

OMG, I didn't think even he was that dumb to continue trying to pick up women over the internet! They burned him not once, but twice! WTG Len and Paula!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back