State v Bradley Cooper 3-17-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh - video back and I found a headset that plugs into my laptop - whoo hoooo!!!!!!

(edit) nope - it's NOT back - but if you leave the window open to the test pattern screen to long - it autoplays yesterdays trial coverage. me and NCSU95 got tricked!!!!!!

Cary detective said cleaning supplies in Cooper home could have been used to clean up "body fluids or blood." #coopertrial

Cary detective testifies that Brad Cooper may have removed his license plate. #coopertrial

Dog Wood - the above should confirm some of your ideas we once discussed :D

N&O has a small update.

RALEIGH -- RALEIGH -- "Adam Dismukes, one of the key investigators in the Nancy Cooper homicide case, testified this morning in Wake County Superior Court that though he believed she was murdered in her home he did not know which room.

Dismukes also testified that he thought Brad Cooper, her spouse of nearly eight years, transported her body to the remote Wake County spot where it was found.

But he said he did not know which vehicle her body was moved in."

http://www.newsobserver.com/2011/03/17/1060263/investigator-nancy-cooper-was.html#

from http://twitter.com/alamb
--------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, I have been trying all a.m. to find a copy of the autopsy report -- the diagrams -- and have had no luck. Some sites are no longer available... Does anyone have any ideas? TIA.

I've got a pdf of the autopsy report. PM me your e-mail address and I will send it.

Same offer applies to anyone who wants it... act now! Operators are standing by!

N&O has a small update.

RALEIGH -- RALEIGH -- "Adam Dismukes, one of the key investigators in the Nancy Cooper homicide case, testified this morning in Wake County Superior Court that though he believed she was murdered in her home he did not know which room.

Dismukes also testified that he thought Brad Cooper, her spouse of nearly eight years, transported her body to the remote Wake County spot where it was found.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2011/03/17/1060263/investigator-nancy-cooper-was.html#

Thanks - you note the tweet above about the plate maybe being removed from Brad's car ? :D

N&O has a small update.

So this confirms no damning forensic evidence in either car

Cary detective testifies that Brad Cooper may have removed his license plate. #coopertrial

Dog Wood - the above should confirm some of your ideas we once discussed :D

lol Yes, the license plate(s) were quite the topic at one point in time! Found those pictures yesterday too!

So this confirms no damning forensic evidence in either car

Or there was forensic evidence in both cars. Complicated by the fact that the cars were theirs and both would have been in the other at one time or another.

lol Yes, the license plate(s) were quite the topic at one point in time! Found those pictures yesterday too!

I remember reading that discussion way back when. (I have been mostly a lurker...). Was it that the plate was not properly screwed in? Was one side of the plate loose? I can't remember.

Cary detective says any number of things could have been used to suffocate Nancy Cooper-pillow, sheet, clothing. #coopertrial

Since the side of the garage that corresponds to the side of the driveway where he parked his car is the side that was cleaned out, it makes sense that he used his car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa