State v Bradley Cooper 4-25-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I thought he was probably answering a little more vaguely than Kurtz anticipated. He probably said a big hmmm after watching the deposition video.

I think he was helpful to the defense. He came across honest and sympathetic and he's the only person who was around BC in the days after her death that can attest to how he was acting. And I think that the way he spoke, in a calm and measured way, was probably soothing to the jury following the craziness of BZ v. BL. He seemed to have no biases and may be the most trustworthy witness we have seen so far.

Yes, I thought he was probably answering a little more vaguely than Kurtz anticipated. He probably said a big hmmm after watching the deposition video.

I would think a testament to their current friendship would be if SH is visiting BC in jail?

Is there any idea how many witnesses the defense has left? I'm trying to determine when I'll get my life back!

I may need a local to text me when the verdict comes in!

I was astounded at what I saw in the courtroom today with the witness asking the prosecutor questions and the prosecutor answering them. The back and forth, sans decorum, was right out of the comedy channel. I guess if that's what N.Carolina wants the world to see, so be it - court comedy at a murder trial.

Which video number on WRAL would have this part that you're talking about? I don't get to watch during the day but I'd like to see the video.

TYIA

Good Morning....SH's testimony so far is quite believable. Sincerity, the truth....sadness, nervous energy. What a difficult place to be. I feel for the friends caught in this difficult situation....faced with taking sides and choosing how to deal with the hard facts of life here. A tragedy beyond words.
I saw that in his face. Subjective.....yes.

Is there any idea how many witnesses the defense has left? I'm trying to determine when I'll get my life back!

I may need a local to text me when the verdict comes in!

I probably won't have a life until Labor Day. After this trial, I am gearing up for the Jason Young trial and if I think THIS was a distraction, wait till my buds and I get zoned in on Young trial. :eek:hwow:

I am trying to watch/read here and also keep up with the Chris Coleman trial that started yesterday and work. LOL! It isn't easy but I get sucked in. I didn't get to see any of SH's testimony so will catch up this morning. Thanks for all the updates during the night.

Good Morning....SH's testimony so far is quite believable. Sincerity, the truth....sadness, nervous energy. What a difficult place to be. I feel for the friends caught in this difficult situation....faced with taking sides and choosing how to deal with the hard facts of life here. A tragedy beyond words.
I saw that in his face. Subjective.....yes.

I am actually friends of, or know through friends, some of the witnesses on both sides of the trial so I guess my interest in this is coming from a personal perspective as much as anything. But I can only imagine what all of those friends of the Coopers who are testifying must feel about being involved...losing a close friend to murder (no matter who you think did it), can you imagine? The line of people affected from NC's death stretches long, far, and wide. It is sad all the way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa