State v Bradley Cooper 4-28-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
when they just came back live what did the state say they had just recieved 10min ago? Did anyone else catch that? TIA :)

It is a coincidence how the both the eyewitnesses times match up (almost perfectly) to when NC allegedly left the house.

I don't think it's out of the realm of impossibility that both of them saw the same person.

I don't think the times line up at all. The FL guy says he clocked in @ 7:24, and the spot where he claims he saw NC was > 5 miles away from his store, IIRC.

RZ says she's sure it was 7:10, and 7:10 is the absolute latest FL guy could have seen here to have any shot of a 7:24 clock in.

that would be breaking and entering.....has happened to me....and I took it to court.....stalking.

In my case, he made a copy of a key to enter without my knowledge.

IIRC "stalking" implies a pattern, not a single incident.

IIRC there was testimony that the fridge was almost empty on 7/12 (?)

This leads me to believe that perhaps NC stopped buying food in protest of only being allocated $300/week.

Maybe...sounds like something I would do in that situation. I hate to admit it, but I can be passive-aggressive like that when I'm angry.:innocent:

If Brad was buying a drop cloth to be helpful...because Nancy was planning to paint at either her own home or JA's home...why in the world would he lie about that to the police? I am just sayin....

Maybe...sounds like something I would do in that situation. I hate to admit it, but I can be passive-aggressive like that when I'm angry.:innocent:

I can see not buying the things that Brad liked/wanted but I cannot see not buying milk for her girls...

Yeah, my weather radio woke me up at 5:30 to tell me it was going to be windy. Gee, thanks. I want one that wakes me up for only tornado warnings. I don't need the flood warnings either--if my house floods it's time to load up the ark.

yeah - what was up with THAT????

Was actually SLEEPING soundly until then - not working for rest of week while I play nursemaid to the dog who is recovering from surgery for a compound fracture to his elbow.

8 weeks of cage rest, ice packs, massage, physical therapy, VERY short walks. Luckily - they sent him home with good drugs - he's not exactly a star patient.

Upside - while I am hanging out with him, I get more time for trial watch!

IIRC "stalking" implies a pattern, not a single incident.

thanks for your opinion....other details, not # events made it stalking....not relevant to this case any who? If you or other poster engaging me on this want to post a relevant link to prove a point feel free....otherwise, I just want to watch the trial now. thanks

If Brad was buying a drop cloth to be helpful...because Nancy was planning to paint at either her own home or JA's home...why in the world would he lie about that to the police? I am just sayin....

Other witnesses lie and conspire, BC merely "forgets."

no necklace on the video

and if anything, I wouldn't wear a necklace with a dress that ties like that. they'd get tangled.

I can see not buying the things that Brad liked/wanted but I cannot see not buying milk for her girls...

I'm sure NC would have never let her girls go without...I don't think there's any question there. Clearly she was an amazing mother. But it could be she was forcing BC to go run to the store in an effort to annoy him.

Well the notion she never took off a necklace was so far fetched I didn't give it any heed. Not seeing the trial right now but if they are debunking that one, I'm not surprised.

Notice the color of Nancy's dress in the tape. BLACK! I guess that is where Brad got that from instead of the green one she actually wore to the party. And NO necklace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74