State v Bradley Cooper 4-28-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only debunks the necklace, also the idea that BC was leaving her to dangle that week with no allowance.

NC apparently had enough $$$ on 7/11 to shop at HT...so perhaps the next $300 could wait until the next day?

Watching this video must be tough for Nancy's family. Their daughter, alive and well, going about her daily business. :(

Well the notion she never took off a necklace was so far fetched I didn't give it any heed. Not seeing the trial right now but if they are debunking that one, I'm not surprised.

Once again, another statement by JA (and others) that is proving false.

:fence: I am glad I chose to get up here again last night. Wow! Did anyone see if she bought milk. I did not see the entire tape as I was shaken up by the black dress and no necklace.

I agree. Small trips late at night before bed was shown to be somewhat normal for their household. It was not shown that a small trip early in the morning was normal for them.

The defense did a good job glossing them over as both "early morning hours". You have done a good job glossing them over as both "odd hours". But, to me, "before going to bed" and "right after waking up" are two very different times of day.

They were at a party the night before, it may not have been noticed until the am there was no millk.

I hope they have something substantial on cross... not crap about FB and WS lol

Good thing Cummings isn't doing the cross.

Cummings to witness: WHY DIDN'T YOU INFORM US YOU SAW A VIDEO OF NC NOT WEARING THE NECKLACE??!!!

Either a credit card of check card. She definitely swiped something.

I deliberately watched closely to see if she used a credit card. The first entry, I thought yes. Then she entered several more times--my take was that she paid cash into the machine since she entered 'something' 4 times or so.

Regardless of which side you are in this case, it certainly seems that the defense is doing a very workman like job of whittling down that "mountain of CE" to a very small pile.

And the ease in which they are doing it, makes the CPD look more and more like the keystone cops.

Two hurtles left for Kurtz and Co to overcome or dance around, IMHO, the 6:40 phone call, and the Google search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74