State v. Bradley Cooper 4-7-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
One would have hoped the first miscarriage would have been more memorable than quickie in the closet with HM. MOO

If he says "to the best of knowledge" one more time I'm going to lose it!!!!!!

Thanks for the company today, all of you. See you next time.

I've never taken one, but I've heard lawyers really take the gloves off during depositions, trying to get any question in they can get away with.

Been there, done that ... and it's always like this ... loads of unrelated fishing expeditions.

I wonder if they are just going to play this with no interruption.

Brad is speaking of Nancy in the present tense.

How many times has he said 'he's had to wait for hours on end in the emergency room' due to Nancy's chrones? Each time he says it, you can hear the impatience and lack of care, lack of emotion for his wife.

He can't recall any of Nancy's miscarriages.....doesn't know if he was home, work, home in his office, ( home in the closet having sex with HM )..... etc. Too bad HM didn't have chrones disease too, he might have remembered the doctors name, had that been the case.

Been there, done that ... and it's always like this ... loads of unrelated fishing expeditions.

I think all these questions are going to Brad involvement in the lives of Nancy, and the kids ( yikes almost broke the rule:banghead:)..There is something lacking in Brad's personality regarding his memory of significant events..i.e. miscarriages..It appears he doesnt have empathy nor feelings..period...Almost to be COLD...Its not a wonder Nancy felt she had made a mistake back before B's birth:maddening:

Given this memorializing his involvement with the "Family" prior to NC death, it is going to just show how well he would or could care for 2 kids without a mother..JMOO

:floorlaugh:

Not a good idea, we don't want any members to die of alcohol poisoning. ;)

It would go something like this:
1. Increasing typos
2. Loss of "filter" in posts
3. Everyone in "time out"
4. Loss of consciousness

Oh BC remembers filling out a form to get his email account name 4 years ago...but being that it was 5 years ago on things like miscarriages he can't remember. All about Brad.....all about Brad.

How many times has he said 'he's had to wait for hours on end in the emergency room' due to Nancy's chrones? Each time he says it, you can hear the impatience and lack of care, lack of emotion for his wife.

He can't recall any of Nancy's miscarriages.....doesn't know if he was home, work, home in his office, ( home in the closet having sex with HM )..... etc. Too bad HM didn't have chrones disease too, he might have remembered the doctors name, had that been the case.

I, too, noticed that each time a doctor visit or an ER visit were mentioned, he seemed impatient and almost indignant that he had to even be there, much less wait.

each time he says "to the best of my knowledge" he is fudging the truth as he knows it

When I first watched this deposition, I noticed that Brad kept his hands folded on top of the Bible he took the oath on. I kept thinking I would move that Bible if I were he. Lying at times with your hands folded on top of the Bible just isn't done too often, LOL! I would be afraid lightening would strike.

JMO

I understand it's her style, but I don't see how someone getting questioned by Stubbs after 6 hours doesn't go insane.

The first time I watched these tapes, I noticed that too. For some reason it irritated me a lot.

What bugged me was all the 'we's'. WE, this, we that, we did laundry, we took care of the youngest child, we had sex in the closet......opps, not the same 'we's. :maddening:

So the computer they donated was a couple years ago. 'We donated the computer and we put it in the bin'. 'Me and my co-workers?' WTH is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA