State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-8-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it, thanks. No wonder I couldn't find it, right?

I don't know the names of the witnesses, just their role in the case. The night audit clerk changed his testimony about when and how he noticed the rock in the door.

So you are thinking it was a rage-killing by a stranger just there to steal something? Leaving the child unharmed? Not stealing anything?

Alot of odd circumstances IMO.

My theory, if it wasn't Jason, is that someone could have been watching Michelle and known that she was home alone with her young daughter. The person(people?) could have been planning to rape Michelle and then she fought back. Since Shelly was on edge that night and felt like they were being watched, someone very well could have been watching.

No idea about the cleaning of CY's feet, but I feel like if Jason wanted to murder Michelle and was at the same time so concerned about CY's "well-being" maybe he would have planned to have CY out of the house - with Meredith or something.

He was concerned enough to clean her feet but then leave her alone to wander around, get into things, maybe hurt herself, etc?

That's it, thanks. No wonder I couldn't find it, right?

Just ask , there is always someone here to help each other out.

Now, is it correct , that the print on the pipe belonged to Elmer?

Did that come out specifically today?

My theory, if it wasn't Jason, is that someone could have been watching Michelle and known that she was home alone with her young daughter. The person(people?) could have been planning to rape Michelle and then she fought back. Since Shelly was on edge that night and felt like they were being watched, someone very well could have been watching.

No idea about the cleaning of CY's feet, but I feel like if Jason wanted to murder Michelle and was at the same time so concerned about CY's "well-being" maybe he would have planned to have CY out of the house - with Meredith or something.

He was concerned enough to clean her feet but then leave her alone to wander around, get into things, maybe hurt herself, etc?

GMTA!! :goodpost:

I have thought along these same lines, Fromageball.

Jason's car was gone, it was always parked in the driveway, no room for it in the garage, due to Michelle's car and the boat they kept in there, and SS's testimony of feeling they were being watched, and then the fact Michelle's rings are missing.

And, Cassidy could have fallen down the stairs, climbed up on the kitchen counter to get breakfast and got hurt ,or wandered outside in front of a car...........so many things could have happened to her. :(

There is no proof Cassidy was ever drugged, none, zero, just a theory laid out by the state to explain how she stayed alone for so long and how she stayed so clean.

Originally Posted by ncsu95
Who are you referring to? Personally, I believe both witnesses (GL and RZ) believed what they testified to. I don't believe either lied. Doesn't mean 1 or both were not wrong.

I'm so far behind with these posts....had to cook supper.
But I agree, I think both of these witnesses think/thought that everything they said was true and testified as such. Each of us has our own way of storing events, people, places, etc. in our memories. Each of us has our own way of recalling. To some, recalling events or people 5 or 6 years later is pretty easy and simple, to others, it isn't. So there isn't any right nor wrong.

I think the difference would be, Gracie actually had interaction with the person she saw. He spoke to her, face to face, upset her, possibly frightened her.

If it wasn't Jason, then why did Jason write an email to his sister hoping that an arrest of the murderer of his wife and unborn son would never take place? He didn't want this murder solved.

Why? Can someone explain this?

BTW, that email has *not* yet been introduced in trial, but it is in the search warrants.

Originally Posted by ncsu95
Who are you referring to? Personally, I believe both witnesses (GL and RZ) believed what they testified to. I don't believe either lied. Doesn't mean 1 or both were not wrong.

I think the difference would be, Gracie actually had interaction with the person she saw. He spoke to her, face to face, upset her, possibly frightened her.

Only, if you think Jason was there. I don't.
Tomorrow will be key on how reliable this testimony will be in this case.

We have the friend believing that someone was outside of the house the night she visited, unidentified evidence on the medicine and jewelry box, two sets of shoeprints: size 10 and 12, I don't think we heard what was learned about the hair that was found in the victim's hand ... that's a fair bit of evidence pointing away from the husband.

The Kercher murder was not 'random.' The killer went there for a purpose. Theft and then sexual assault. He accomplished both with a side order of a heinous murder.

Absolutely. From what we know, MY wedding rings and the 2 jewelry box drawers were all that were taken from the residence, right?

I believe that Kercher had upwards of 40 injuries including bruising, strangulation and stab wounds. There was no rape. In this case, Young had upwards of 30 injuries, including bruising and strangulation, no sexual assualt examination.

Two women, small items stolen, one single, one married. In the case of the single woman, it appears to have been an acquaintance that had met her once or twice. In the case of the married woman, many focus solely on the husband.

Bruises from being held and choked in the Meredith case... but not hit in the face, head, and arms with something as hard as a piece of wood/lamp base as is the case here. By the way, there was a sexual assault in Meredith's case.

*Nobody 'watching' the house would know the garage was full, and even 'if' she fought back... one, maybe two hits with a hard object would more than take care of it. If they did know JY was not home... why the overkill?

I don't see the/any comparison.

We have the friend believing that someone was outside of the house the night she visited, unidentified evidence on the medicine and jewelry box, two sets of shoeprints: size 10 and 12, I don't think we heard what was learned about the hair that was found in the victim's hand ... that's a fair bit of evidence pointing away from the husband.

Did we ever find out what shoe size Meredith wore? This may sound silly but I have been thinking for the longest time that the size 10 shoe print could have been one of MF's shoes he removed from her closet, and wore, to throw off the investigators. Especially since that left foot of his looks just like mine own has a few times when I wore an ill-fitting shoe.

Absolutely. From what we know, MY wedding rings and the 2 jewelry box drawers were all that were taken from the residence, right?

There was also some mention of something that was used for the tooth fairy, some kind of container that was apparently valuable.

BBM. Wow, that would have handed the prosecution a bit fat juicy means, if he'd done that.

This is a man who gave up his child. All this concerned father theory is tough to swallow.

Did we ever find out what shoe size Meredith wore? This may sound silly but I have been thinking for the longest time that the size 10 shoe print could have been one of MF's shoes he removed from her closet, and wore, to throw off the investigators. Especially since that left foot of his looks just like mine own has a few times when I wore an ill-fitting shoe.

I don't think that a men's size 10 would fit Meredith ... isn't she somewhere around 5'3" or 5'5"?

See, if JY had cooperated with LE as to what was missing from the house, then maybe it could have transpired that a pair of MY's shoes were gone. Nobody will ever know now.

If it wasn't Jason, then why did Jason write an email to his sister hoping that an arrest of the murderer of his wife and unborn son would never take place? He didn't want this murder solved.

Why? Can someone explain this?

BTW, that email has *not* yet been introduced in trial, but it is in the search warrants.

Are you referring to the March 10, 2009 search warrant for the google account? I'm looking at that and see something about hoping there is "never an arrest" on page 9. JY refers to someone named Roger and how "his only concern is for me and that hopefully there will NEVER be an arrest" - I took that as hoping that Jason would never be arrested, not that they didn't want anyone to get arrested. He also mentions that the investigation is obviously focused on him and that it is going nowhere.

JMO

BBM. Wow, that would have handed the prosecution a bit fat juicy means, if he'd done that.

This is a man who gave up his child. All this concerned father theory is tough to swallow.

Well, people have said that "only a parent" would care enough to clean up the child. I'm saying it doesn't make sense to care about the child enough to clean blood off her feet, yet leave her alone to wander around, getting into things and possibly hurting herself.

Are you referring to the March 10, 2009 search warrant for the google account? I'm looking at that and see something about hoping there is "never an arrest" on page 9. JY refers to someone named Roger and how "his only concern is for me and that hopefully there will NEVER be an arrest" - I took that as hoping that Jason would never be arrested, not that they didn't want anyone to get arrested. He also mentions that the investigation is obviously focused on him and that it is going nowhere.

JMO

I think he's talking about his lawyer, Roger, and he is referring to himself regarding hoping that there is no arrest.

http://www.wral.com/asset/news/loca...ch_warrant_for_Jason_Young's_Bebo_account.pdf
page 9

Well, people have said that "only a parent" would care enough to clean up the child. I'm saying it doesn't make sense to care about the child enough to clean blood off her feet, yet leave her alone to wander around, getting into things and possibly hurting herself.

If you make her really sleep and guarantee someone will come to her rescue the following day via a series of phone calls, it does make sense. That is, if you're the sort to kill your wife in the first place. It makes even less sense for a stranger-killer to clean her feet.

If you make her really sleep and guarantee someone will come to her rescue the following day via a series of phone calls, it does make sense. That is, if you're the sort to kill your wife in the first place. It makes even less sense for a stranger-killer to clean her feet.

Maybe she cleaned her own feet. Meredith testified that she could use the step stool and turn on the taps. She's heard in the 911 tape talking about a wash cloth and the bathroom appears to have been last used by a child, not an adult. We have bloody socks and bloody footprints so it's quite possible the child went back and forth between the bedroom and the bathroom a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bessie22