State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-14-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulb end and tip end of med dropper were tested - a partial DNA profile matched to Cassidy, did not match JY or Michelle. Profile from both the bulb and the tip were Cassidy according to his analysis.

DNA profile of blood in Cassidy' s bathroom on the walls, floor, from the hall, the carpeting and the blood in the bedroom all matched Michelle only.

Bulb end and tip end of med dropper were tested - a partial DNA profile matched to Cassidy, did not match JY or Michelle. Profile from both the bulb and the tip were Cassidy according to his analysis.

SO would that mean that JY did not use the dropper?

The defense will now say that Cassidy drugged herself....do you know how high the shelf was where the bottle was found? I wonder if she was able to reach it.

SO would that mean that JY did not use the dropper?

That's why Ms. Holt is asking her current line of questions - analyst says it is possible to touch something without leaving epithelial cells - so yes someone could touch something and not leave a trace. He gave the example if they had just recently washed their hands.

From what I heard, it would be difficult to prove JY touched the dropper. Of course, he could have had gloves on his hands.

Since the print was near his closet, then finding his DNA on swab from the sheetrock near his closet is not unusual. I don't think this evidence is of much impact here.

Also had a known DNA profile of Meredith. Nothing matched up with Meredith at all.

The defense will now say that C drugged herself....do you know how high the shelf was where the bottle was found? I wonder if she was able to reach it.

She could have also treated her dolls, or tried to make her mother feel better. Another "Who Knows?" IMO.

if he had gloves on the why would his print be on the wall?

Print from an earlier time, didn't have gloves on then, put something over the part of the dropper he was holding, etc.

Print from an earlier time, didn't have gloves on then, put something over the part of the dropper he was holding, etc.
yea i get that but it defiantly IMO dosnt make him look guiltier but im sure all this will fall in place eventually to make the prosecutions case.

Since the print was near his closet, then finding his DNA on swab from the sheetrock near his closet is not unusual. I don't think this evidence is of much impact here.

Keep in mind - the jury saw the photos - they did see where this print was located and the amount of blood around it - they have a better perspective of it. But I do not believe the DA did a very good job with this if it is the print referenced in the search warrants. I do recall one piece of sheet rock was collected about 6 inches up from the floor. If you look at photo 47, it becomes interesting.

In the crime scene photos, it looks like most of the house was generally clean and well kept. Therefore it stuck me that, in the fairly clutter-free kitchen, there was a roll of white 13 gal trash bags askew on the counter as well as the trash drawer left pulled out. As the kitchen seemed clean and picked up, I don't believe that Michelle would have gone to bed with those items left that way. But, I think whoever pulled out that rolls of garbage bags knew exactly where they were kept.

I viewed the first several pics with squinted eyes, worried about what I might see. Did you all look at them?

I did the same thing. :) No photos of the body. Photos throughout the house, a few closeups of blood drops (doorknob, etc.), blood spatters in master BR and various footprints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value