Statement from Cindy about TM and LP

I rarely post anything because someone else always sums up my thoughts... But this time, I am going to add in my 2 cents. This woman is a complete ingrate with absolutely no manners or grace about her. If I were a co-worker, patient, or aquaintance or hers, I would run the other way if I ever had the displeasure to come into contact with her again. If I were a relative, I would disown her. And if I were a friend, I would be so embarrassed and ashamed of her that I would never want anything else to do with her. EVER.
Tell us how you really feel! LOL

I could not agree more.

She's probably trying to piss Tim off enough that he'll pack up his bags and leave.

"this is about caylee, period, the end," miller said. "and i would hope, if something has happened to caylee, i would hope cindy would want us out here finding her body too. If cindy wants us to stop looking for her body, guess what -- we are not going to."

i just read this, and i am so happy to see so much spunk coming from tim. You go tim!

http://www.local6.com/news/17391069/detail.html

Go Tim!!!! Find Caylee!

(Why do my posts take out the caps when I post them?! Weird.)

Speaking of friends.....has anyone seen or heard from Cindy's "friends"? I wonder if she had any friends where she worked? Would be curious to hear from them!

They Anthony family has had so much community support, but this is the last straw. I say bring on the charges. Someone is going to break.

It is funny to me the number of people who, just a week ago, were saying how sympathetic everyone should be for Cindy and her postion, that none of us knew what she was going through. Those people are strangely silent today.

I started off being less than sympathetic toward Cindy, then I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt because I couldn't possibly imagine what she is going through.

Her latest comments are just so offensive. To turn around and attack a man who had done nothing but try to help is beyond the pale. She no longer has one iota of my sympathy.

"This is about Caylee, period, the end," Miller said. "And I would hope, if something has happened to Caylee, I would hope Cindy would want us out here finding her body too. If Cindy wants us to stop looking for her body, guess what -- we are not going to."

I just read this, and I am so happy to see so much spunk coming from Tim. You GO Tim!

This is exactly what needs to happen! We as citizens, as well as Texas Equasearch are free to search in whatever capacity we sit fit! Cindy would like to think it's her way or the highway, not quite realistic if you ask me.

CinA is definitely hiding something. She knows what will happen when the whole sordid truth comes out. It is starting to unravel. Caylee is the key. Trying to divert the public is not working. Badmouthing the very people who are doing all they can to find her granddaughter is her tactic. If she can stall them, portray herself and her daughter as victims no one will know.
The charade is collapsing and she knows it.
She has helped more than she knows.
Every time she opens her mouth to spit venom a little bit of truth seems to fall out.
She doesnt want Caylee found.
She doesnt want people to know what they already suspect.
She had a hand in all this. She played a huge part.
Give her enough rope
She has probably gotten herself out many messes, but this one is totelly out of her control so she is going slowly bats---t

She has probably gotten herself out many messes, but this one is totelly out of her control so she is going slowly bats---t

Slowly? In two months time we've seen this woman circle the insanity drain faster than a pig going downhill on ice.

Dear LORD, hear my prayer,
Bless TM and the searchers for the work they are doing. Please let them find baby Caylee and please give this family the jail time they deserve. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Amen! I pray Caylee is found soon. It would be so nice if some of the donations for TES were able to go to more cases than just Caylee's.

I hope he finds Caylee and brings her home.

Amen! I pray Caylee is found soon. It would be so nice if some of the donations for TES were able to go to more cases than just Caylee's.

I was only able to make a small donation at this time but TES can use it for any search they want. I hope enough people donate to TES to send Cindy a strong and loud message that SHE is not in charge and the public at large supports Tim Miller.

"This is about Caylee, period, the end," Miller said. "And I would hope, if something has happened to Caylee, I would hope Cindy would want us out here finding her body too. If Cindy wants us to stop looking for her body, guess what -- we are not going to."

I just read this, and I am so happy to see so much spunk coming from Tim. You GO Tim!

GO TIM!!!! :dance:

I also love this statement from the Sheriff: :bow:

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary also sent a message to Cindy on Wednesday.

"Cindy Anthony was on national TV demanding an apology from the sheriff's office," Local 6's Louis Bolden said at the news conference.

"(It) won't happen," Beary said after a chuckle. "It won't happen. We are doing our job. What we need is credible information, especially from her daughter and that is a message I send back to her."

IF Cindy had a clue, she would keep her mouth closed. Everytime she opens her mouth, she is just digging herself a deeper hole, IMHO. She sounds beyond ridiculous. I wish the media would stop granting her interviews (i.e. Nancy Grace)...it's just what she wants. They need to return the focus to CAYLEE; by interviewing Cindy they are doing CAYLEE a HUGE disservice, IMHO.

If she wants to believe that Caylee is still alive, then she needs to put together a search team to go out and look herself. But, to sit back and point fingers at or belittle everyone who IS trying to do something in the search for Caylee is down right disgusting. She should not ignore science - there's proof that Caylee is no longer with us, as sad as it is. Given that she's a nurse, I think it's down right scarey that she doesn't believe in scientific results.

CinA is definitely hiding something. She knows what will happen when the whole sordid truth comes out. It is starting to unravel. Caylee is the key. Trying to divert the public is not working. Badmouthing the very people who are doing all they can to find her granddaughter is her tactic. If she can stall them, portray herself and her daughter as victims no one will know.
The charade is collapsing and she knows it.
She has helped more than she knows.
Every time she opens her mouth to spit venom a little bit of truth seems to fall out.
She doesnt want Caylee found.
She doesnt want people to know what they already suspect.
She had a hand in all this. She played a huge part.
Give her enough rope

They (CA & GA) have known for a very long time their daughter needs help. They knows she lies, all the time. They know she steals. Whatever happened here, was partially because of their lack of action on getting help for their daughter.

I can only think the woman is insane.

It's like Camp Anthony against the rest of the country, and what we all can not believe is, that she is convinced that what she says should be believed. Well "hello Cindy", we don't and obviously she doesnt like this one little bit, hence the outbreaks. She calls the press maggotts, she calls the bounty hunter after he bailed out her daughter, she calls Tim after he is out there seaching day after day costing x amount of money.

It boils down to this and its simple.

Casey was the last one to see Caylee alive. She is the only person not doing one damn thing to help find HER DAUGHTER. So doesn't Cindy go down to the jail, stop pussyfooting about calling her sweetheart, and shake her until she tells you the truth.

ooopssss sorry, she knows the truth.

AARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!

IMHO

Damn her... I cannot believe this. TM is trying to find HER grandchild!!! I hope she get charged with obstruction SOON!!

I will personaly fly to Orlando to see her trial!!!

What can I say that I haven't already said? I only have one emotion concerning Cindy.

Pure Hatred.

Oh. My. God.

I am NOT a confrontational person normally, but this makes me want to hold CA down and stuff a dirty sock in her mouth.

Just when you think she can't sink lower, she actually manages to DO it!

I can't believe her. I really can't. Tim is out there, trying his best to find her granddaughter. Why is she mad at HIM??? He isn't the one who killed her grandchild!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11
Back