Support Thread: George, Cindy & Lee Anthony

All I can say is it took them a long time to get here - to get to the truth. But they have. And when Cindy said she now realizes that all those people were imaginary, it just broke my heart. Jose scored very few points with me today. The top was unnecessary - trying to prove a point that ICA sits in her cell 23 hours a day and doesn't look 7 months pregnant (though I do sitting in this chair).

The state was as usual spot on. I must admit, I fell asleep during some of AH's testimony (the end of the day always gets me).

But one thing I think we all knew - Amy was no doubt next. Jose's pitiful excuse didn't fly by me, nor did it with the judge. What a poor poor excuse.

And is it just me, or did Amy look worn and tired. I'm sure she's weathered 3 years of constant questioning by the public, and personally betrayed by who she thought was a friend.

I see all these witnesses parading up there, and you see the damage to their souls. ICA did that, and I hope she'll wipe that smirk away when they wisk her away in chains.

MOO

Mel

Rich when jose asked about financial gain when he gained 200,000 from pictures signed over by KC.

Thank you for this post. I completely agree with everything you said. I have felt the same way about the case and the Anthonys.

It was very difficult to watch Cindy testify and I hope she knows that many of us support her.

I 1000 percent support her and I hope she can gain her life back with George and Lee and Mallory - they can do it - it will take some time - but they can do it. As soon as they get rid of this cancer, who stood by stone face as her mother fell apart. KC is going to go to prison for the rest of her life. My son thinks she will get the dp. I don't think they will give her that. But that is OT -

It's being speculated that Lee Anthony may having shocking testimony.I am going to hold out on my support for him until I hear what he has to say.

You can tell from the pictures, caylees bedroom, all the things they did with her that they loved Caylee very much and took very good care of her. I think they where just trying to get ICA to take responsibility. ICA couldnt stand that she wasnt their little baby anymore and the jealousy enraged her. I also believe that CA and GA really believed ICA's stories that Caylee was kidnapped by the babysitter and that she was still alive. I would have done the same,held out hope that is. It would be difficult to say without being in that position but you want to believe your child and not believe that they are capable of this.

You can tell from the pictures, caylees bedroom, all the things they did with her that they loved Caylee very much and took very good care of her. I think they where just trying to get ICA to take responsibility. ICA couldnt stand that she wasnt their little baby anymore and the jealousy enraged her. I also believe that CA and GA really believed ICA's stories that Caylee was kidnapped by the babysitter and that she was still alive. I would have done the same,held out hope that is. It would be difficult to say without being in that position but you want to believe your child and not believe that they are capable of this.

I loved it when LDB came back for re-direct and asked Cindy "who really supported Caylee". In short, Cindy and George did. I've yet to hear a single thing that ICA has purchased for her. C&G provided the home, the furnishings, the clothes, the food. The only thing I can think of is ICA provided some rather odd video footage, and perhaps the occasional picture that she printed out using her parents computer and paper.

Mother of the year - I know Cindy regrets that statement now (but so desperately wanted to believe it at the time).

Like another poster said - I'm holding out on Lee. I'm glad he's in the courtroom, and honestly believe he's there to support his parents. But gosh darn it, I want to hear what he has to say on the stand! I don't think he'll be blowing kisses...

MOO

Mel

Rich when jose asked about financial gain when he gained 200,000 from pictures signed over by KC.

I thought for a second that LDB might bring that up on re-direct, but then said - nah, she's not going to stoop to that level.

Some nerve, eh? LDB is my hero, and she even has a FB fan page if anyone is innerested ;)

Sorry to get OT.

Mel

I feel like I saw Cindy come full circle, like she went right back to that day and re-experienced it full force. After three years of desperately trying to salvage what was left of her family, the truth as she knew it then could not be denied any longer :( What she knew (or intuited) then, and what she knows now coming together inside her is more pain than most of us will ever know.

I have, we all have, struggled to defend and deny against an unbearable reality.

How do people defend and struggle against such unspeakable tragedy any better than Cindy, George and Lee have? They are just regular people. Regularly dysfunctional, as most lives are if folks are honest.

In spite of the antics and behaviors that characterized Cindy's behavior over the last three years, her behavior on the stand strikes me as repentance like.

When someone truly repents, no matter what "sin" or wrongdoing, forgiveness just seems so natural. And the "bad" behavior prior to this? It just reminds us of what it means to be a limited, fallible, and imperfect human being.

I just want to tell Cindy, if you are going through Hell, keep going. Don't stop. Somehow you've become the human embodiment of something much bigger than you are. So many are with you while you bear up under this unspeakable burden.

There are many of us who have lost a child who are suffering with you, as you try to come to terms with with this horrific tragedy. And, we know that you have lost two children, one at the hands of another.

Please know we are crying with you, that we know the horrible physical pain you feel in your mid-section. Please know we understand all the ends you went to to try to keep the truth at bay, and know we understand, for we did crazy things when in the midst of mind-numbing grief.

Please know that the pain of this loss will not end, but that it will become bearable.

Cling to each other, take turns caring for each other when you get a bad case of the "what-ifs", and reassure each other that you did the best you could given the circumstances you faced at the time.

Forgive each other for your individual limitations and failures. Trying to find fault will make you crazy and drive you apart. Do your very best to get on with your life together. You need each other now more than you ever have. Don't let this mess split you apart.

I pray the Lord is with the Anthony family keeping them strong & truthful & faithful. I pray for strength to all that are testifying for Caylee & that some day they can find peace!

I also know that KC will be judged for her actions!!!

After watching Cindy's heartbreaking testimony , IMO it is so wrong having parents testify against a child. It just defies all natural laws and frankly I find it barbaric.
Granted, I grew up in Western Europe( Holland) where such a testimony is not allowed.
It makes it even more horrible/surreal with a death penalty on the table. I remember learning in Dutch school how Nazis made parents testify against their children as one of the many despicable outrageous inhumane things they did.
It is like watching Science Fiction of a society with no compassion a la TALES FROM THE DARK SIDE.
Sorry to vent, but this whole thing is so wrong/unfair as it applies to George and Cindy, just my opinion of course.I guess I am just a product of my upbringing.

God bless George,Cindy,Lee and Mallory :rose My heart breaks for them at this incredibly difficult time. Mr. Baez stated we would understand. He was correct. Only it's George,Cindy and Lee that we understand. It took me til trial to understand. I will keep them in my prayer's.

I will be the first to admit when I'm wrong and I was wrong about George and Cindy. :(
After watching their heart-wrenching testimony this past week, my heart breaks for them. Their pain is palpable and real. I feel their pain as they both try to hold it together on the witness stand. I feel their pain when the tears start flowing for their precious granddaughter. I feel their excruciating pain when they talk about Caylee and see pictures of Caylee. I cannot imagine how they feel now that they've realized that ICA has been lying to them all along.

George and Cindy if you do read this, please know that I have asked the Lord for forgiveness in judging you. I hope you can also forgive me for judging you. May God give you the strength, courage and support you need to make it through this very difficult time.

My heart, thoughts & prayers are with you and your family.
I was so very wrong also about Cindy & George, I am so very sorry.
Just remember Life on earth is only tempory, Heaven is forever. You will be will Caylee again one day forever in heaven.

I felt very sorry for them in the beginning. To lose a grandchild and think that your own daughter is the cause. Wow. As time went on, and I saw them standing behind ICA and not opening their eyes to what we were all seeing made me lose some of that sympathy. How could they? But I'm asking myself now if I did have to go through all of this, would I crawl into a cave of denial too. IDK. I do think CA and GA loved Caylee with ALL of their hearts and now those hearts are forever broken. JM:twocents:

I must say that the bashing of the Anthony's, George and Cindy both had become sort of a pastime in my home. But it takes a big man to apologize and admit you were wrong. I was wrong.

George, Cindy, please accept my apologies and also my condolences for the loss of your granddaughter.

You both have stepped up to the plate and silenced a lot of your critics.

Stay strong, be safe, and god-speed.

After watching Cindy's heartbreaking testimony , IMO it is so wrong having parents testify against a child. It just defies all natural laws and frankly I find it barbaric.
Granted, I grew up in Western Europe( Holland) where such a testimony is not allowed.
It makes it even more horrible/surreal with a death penalty on the table. I remember learning in Dutch school how Nazis made parents testify against their children as one of the many despicable outrageous inhumane things they did.
It is like watching Science Fiction of a society with no compassion a la TALES FROM THE DARK SIDE.
Sorry to vent, but this whole thing is so wrong/unfair as it applies to George and Cindy, just my opinion of course.I guess I am just a product of my upbringing.

It is so very hard,but blame ICA,not the courts or the laws.
She put them in this position when she killed their grandaughter.
I don't think of it as testifying against their child ,but FOR their grandchild.

As hard as it has obviously been for Cindy and George, they needed this.. they needed to sit saturated in truth in order to accept it. While what we have seen the last few days is awful, heart wrenching pain- neither could have come to terms with the truth had they not sat through this testimony. I am glad they see the truth now instead of hiding from it, hopefully they will get help so they can continue to heal. Any sane, logical person can see there are issues with these people that need to be addressed. I hope they address it and continue on.. Bless you both for deciding to be truthful- it the only thing that will let you heal and get over your pain.

Today, watching Cindy Anthony re-live that 3rd 911 call brought me to tears. I don't think I could be able to sit through that. I wanted to lay down on the ground for her, curled up in a little ball. The last few years, I was so confused on the "backtracking" from the 911 call. But after today, I get it. Your family has been torn apart with lies, deceit. Nothing has made sense. That family desperately wanted to believe Casey. But the lies went too far. As the facts came out, CA and GA had to demonstrate what truth is. And today, there was no denial, only raw love for Caylee.

I have been a member for years, but I don't post, just read and nod my head, lol.

My husband has a daughter who I compare to Casey. I also compare my husband to George and his ex-wife to my step daughters mother.

This is why the case has intrigued me, I see the dynamics.

My marraige as suffered because of these dynamics, and at this point may not work out, due to the antics and lies from his daughter and the stress it has imposed on our marraige.

For this reason, I emphathize wholeheartedly with the Anthony family. I haven't always, although I have always understood.

Just tonight, my husband is conflicted with what he is being told by his daughter versus reality.

I cannot imagine what the Anthony's are going through, and the recent news that their total thought process is not real.

I don't think Casey told the lies initially to hurt her parents, but they have, and I think this is something Casey has no ability to realize.

they say things happen for a reason. why do bad things happen to good people? i find it amazing that this tragic event has brought some full circle . some have learned a lot . learn about others and perhaps themself. its hard to know who's lesson is it . when one thinks one is weak,a strong dominering person, or a wimp they may latter learn how wrong they were. cindy and george have been given a soul experience none of us would want to live. i am so glad to know that now some see its not always as it looks and can now shed a tear. maybe the tears are for seeing in their own mirror how wrong it is to judge without knowing how many tears another has cried. in private felt lifes just to hard to go on. bless cindy and george. lee and mallory will need blessings too. god bless the child who is now in angel heaven. casey will have to search her own heart and soul someday no matter what happens to her .

i have met both cindy and george and i truly respect both - god give them strenght thru this hell . i hope they know many cried tears along with them this last weeks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann
Back