Support Thread: George, Cindy & Lee Anthony

I have witnessed for 3 yrs lie after lie after lie form George and Cindy Anthony. My family and I spent the w/e out searching for precious Caylee, while her mother sat in the Orange County Jail.

I have run into Cindy Anthony in Wal-mart. Not once, but twice and walked the other way. I have witnessed George Anthony manning the tent to help find Caylee and have avoided him, and I have seen George driving the billboard around town and laughed.

This past week I have witnessed two Grandparents that are broken to the very core. They have not only lost their only grandchild, they are about to loose their only daughter.

To George and Cindy...I am ashamed of myself. Who am I to judge you? I can not say I know what you are going thru. I don't know and I won't pretend to know. I can't say things will be ok, because they won't.

What I can say is I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the lose of your precious Granddaughter Caylee and I'm sorry your child has put you in this position.

Please know you have so many people praying for you, praying you have the strength to get thru this trial and praying that some way, some how in time you will be able to look back and know what you have done, you have done for Caylee Marie your little angel.

May God Bless You Both!

Sparky

BC on Joy Behar defending the As. Said if this were all true, any respectable lawyer would have come forward right away saying this is what happened, it was an accident. He says the molestation allegations are preposterous. Stay strong Anthonys!

ETA: He says when ICA shows emotions they are contrived.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Cindy :heart: Caylee​

I was so pleased for Caylee with Cindy's testimony, especially when JB tried to go back to the new ploy that the trunk smells like a dead body to get LE out quicker and CA went with, not pizza, not trash, not anything but "rotting flesh". Way to the truth ... Justice for Caylee!

After watching Cindy's heartbreaking testimony , IMO it is so wrong having parents testify against a child. It just defies all natural laws and frankly I find it barbaric.
Granted, I grew up in Western Europe( Holland) where such a testimony is not allowed.
It makes it even more horrible/surreal with a death penalty on the table. I remember learning in Dutch school how Nazis made parents testify against their children as one of the many despicable outrageous inhumane things they did.
It is like watching Science Fiction of a society with no compassion a la TALES FROM THE DARK SIDE.
Sorry to vent, but this whole thing is so wrong/unfair as it applies to George and Cindy, just my opinion of course.I guess I am just a product of my upbringing.

Respectfully, to equate the Nazi regime with the Casey Anthony trial is preposterous and an over simplification of what those men and women had to endure. My uncle was killed in the war...and I am English (was English, I am now American)

What is barbaric is that the whole family have been forced to circle the wagons to protect themselves from one of their own and to fight for justice, again for one of their own. If none of the family stood up for Caylee who would? The whole family is under threat from KC's lies and manipulations, the fallout of this could affect the family more directly, including arrest for molestation. The stigma will follow them forever.

You don't think they have the right to counter this? I find this much more objectionable than being required to take the stand and tell the truth.

I have witnessed for 3 yrs lie after lie after lie form George and Cindy Anthony. My family and I spent the w/e out searching for precious Caylee, while her mother sat in the Orange County Jail.

I have run into Cindy Anthony in Wal-mart. Not once, but twice and walked the other way. I have witnessed George Anthony manning the tent to help find Caylee and have avoided him, and I have seen George driving the billboard around town and laughed.

This past week I have witnessed two Grandparents that are broken to the very core. They have not only lost their only grandchild, they are about to loose their only daughter.

To George and Cindy...I am ashamed of myself. Who am I to judge you? I can not say I know what you are going thru. I don't know and I won't pretend to know. I can't say things will be ok, because they won't.

What I can say is I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the lose of your precious Granddaughter Caylee and I'm sorry your child has put you in this position.

Please know you have so many people praying for you, praying you have the strength to get thru this trial and praying that some way, some how in time you will be able to look back and know what you have done, you have done for Caylee Marie your little angel.

May God Bless You Both!

Sparky

Bless you Sparky for searching for Caylee.
I can't imagine how it felt to hear the DT say that she drowned and was never missing in the first place. It hit the rest of us very hard, but most of us never trampled through the thick woods in the summer heat either.
Cindy and George appreciate your prayers, and they may not realize it right this moment because they are going through things far more important..but when the dust settles, I believe they will silently forgive everyone they thought were against them, and somewhat understand what we all were going through, just as we are hurting for what they are going through now.

I wish LP would have a change of heart. He was on dr. drew earlier bad mouthing Cindy yet again. I've always seen Cindy as abused, and thought that George has some drama , and self focus issues but not the cause of how Casey turned out. Each of their individual personality was used by Casey and used to most likely to pit them against each other, and other people against them. For example, the gas lighting, telling Amy that Cindy is crazy. The Anthony's reactions and defensiveness to all this horror has been used against them, and some of it due to the lies that Casey told some of her friends about them.

I thought Casey was a carbon copy of her mom for a long time. Seeing Cindy defend her so vehemently when we all could see that Casey was responsible for Caylee's death, I thought surely she was as evil as her daughter. I was wrong...Cindy wanted to believe that Casey would never have harmed Caylee. Inspite of the miserable things that Casey has done in the past, her mother loves her. Cindy is in the most horrible situation a parent and grandparent could possibly be in as she has to accept that her Caylee is dead at the hands of the daughter she gave birth to....the child she has loved since birth. My heart aches for her. Knowing that monster on trial sitting there listening to your testimony is in the same body your child was in, but is now void of a soul has to hurt beyond anything any of us could imagine.

I just want the Anthony's to know that they are in my prayers and that I hope someday they can find peace. They have lived through hell on earth and they deserve to be able to find some semblance of normalcy.

I hope this is appropriate but I prayed for Cindy, George, and Lee today and ask him to send his Angels to watch over them I can't even imagine their pain.

I thought Casey was a carbon copy of her mom for a long time. Seeing Cindy defend her so vehemently when we all could see that Casey was responsible for Caylee's death, I thought surely she was as evil as her daughter. I was wrong...Cindy wanted to believe that Casey would never have harmed Caylee. Inspite of the miserable things that Casey has done in the past, her mother loves her. Cindy is in the most horrible situation a parent and grandparent could possibly be in as she has to accept that her Caylee is dead at the hands of the daughter she gave birth to....the child she has loved since birth. My heart aches for her. Knowing that monster on trial sitting there listening to your testimony is in the same body your child was in, but is now void of a soul has to hurt beyond anything any of us could imagine.

I just want the Anthony's to know that they are in my prayers and that I hope someday they can find peace. They have lived through hell on earth and they deserve to be able to find some semblance of normalcy.

i think the jury will see cindy and george could not live thru hearing casey is guilty and death penalty-omg- how much more could they handle? LWOP maybe, but jury will not want To hurt cindy or george more. jmo- bless those hurt by life- it could be anyone of us- maybe its our past, future or present. god heal the pain for the family who is going thru hell. JMO

:crossfingers: that Lee will do well. I have been stumbling over myself trying to sympathize with him and posting in his defense for a long time-so please, Lee, don't make an :behind: out of me, do the right thing! :crossfingers:

The act of compassion begins with full attention, just as rapport does. You have to really see the person. If you see the person, then naturally, empathy arises. If you tune into the other person, you feel with them. If empathy arises, and if that person is in dire need, then empathic concern can come. You want to help them, and then that begins a compassionate act. So I'd say that compassion begins with attention.

CINDY HAS OUR ATTENTION AND GEORGE TOO- WE LEARN COMPASSION AND EMPATHY

just wanted to say that i'm proud of many of you on this thread. many have "bashed" the A's not understanding how they could have said and done the things they have done. and its with understanding. many of their actions and words have shocked me also that i've wanted to shake them and tell them to wake up and smell the coffee. but what i'm proud of is that those same people have come forth now and said they were sorry with how they've acted and the things they've said. they've reached into their hearts and wish to support the A's and i'm sure many of you would also, as i wish i could...take your arms and wrap them around them in comfort.

thank you guys for being you. for wanting to stand up for Caylee when you thought her family wouldn't but to also embrace her family when they have.

Big Hugs to CC and Papa Joe!
images

George-Cindy-and-Caylee-300x225.jpg

Please be strong and continue to be there for your Beautiful Sunshine....
th_themoticon-0157-sun.gif
Caylee Marie
th_themoticon-0157-sun.gif
!

I did not understand they were putting off the truth.
And now have accepted the awful truth..

george now cindy doing the right thing? i posted while back ago george has my apologies and support, and now reading cindys testimony, i apologize and support her too, thank you for saying rotting flesh, not trash, not pizza w/ maggots on it...i pray lee does right thing too..mallory concerned me, but maybe she only saw one side of ICA, the caring mom side she wanted mallory to see... god be w/ all of them.

Oh Cindy, I am so sorry. I cried with you over your loss. If I could have reached out and put a comforting hand on your back or been able to say a comforting word to ease your pain, I would have. I understand. The pain will ease, I know it will. You have faith in God. Believe.

This family is on the verge of being absolutely destroyed. Every player has a role that culminated in what has become a Shakespearean tragedy.

I really don't know at this point whom did what to whom etc etc but you can see clearly that family dynamic doesn't just result in good Thanksgiving table experiences or dread it for weeks ahead events. Trying to balance the family dynamics can be a far reaching make or break.

Given that the allegations of sexual abuse of Casey are found absolutely baseless, those lingering accusations won't leave many minds and will haunt them forever. The family will forever have the stigma of "they let this happen" or "they raised a human with ability to do this."

It's bad enough when a child dies, this mess is scaring so many people so much further.

I have ALWAYS had empathy for the grandparents. This fact made me very unpopular among many circles that I travel in. I also admit that my life is not so different from the A's life. Sadly we have many things in common even sharing the month and the year of what I call.. the great black sadness.
I will not go into great detail about our loss or my families dysfunction for that is not what this thread or post is about. Except for me to stress that I KNOW fist hand what it is like to CO-Parent grandchildren with a mentally unstable daughter.I know the underlying tensions that CO-parenting wreaks upon all parties involved. Sadly I know the utter soul crushing pain of loosing a much loved Co parented grand child. Though I was not,thank GOD,thrust into a media frenzy.
I have always pointed out What the heck would YOU do if in CA's shoes?
If,God forbid, the same exact thing happened in your family Would you
Scream at you daughter I KNOW you have killed my grand baby!
No I do not think any mother would. At least not at first.
I have always ,from the very start, prayed for CA and GA. Sometimes for their son too I would send up prayers. I will continue ,for the rest of my life, to send prayers to this family.
I am SO VERY SORRY that your personal grief is an open book for ALL the world to peer into. I pray that soon you will not have to be so invaded. I pray that peace will settle around each of you like your favorite soft blanket and cradle you in warmth and love as sweet as an innocent child. I pray that you can still fill the love of your grand daughter. The love you have for her and the love she has for you is the string that binds you FOREVER. I pray that you KNOW this and find solace in that sweet fact. I pray that you are each able to forgive yourself. It is SO easy to beat yourself up with the I should have,I could have and why didn't I's. I detest that part of the grieving process. I pray that your mind is able to cast these untrue negative self destructive thoughts far way from you & that they never return . I pray that you heal and that the deep scars that you will always carry with you will only serve to remind you of LOVE. For if you did not love your daughter and your grand baby SO much,, well then this terribly tragic time would not have bothered you at all.
I pray that you are able to realize that there is a reason for EVERYTHING good and bad. I pray you dont drive yourself to the brink of madness wanting/trying to figure out the reason, for we will never know UNTIL it is our time to meet the maker. I pray that you feel the love and understanding from 100's if not thousands of perfect strangers that send their positive and uplifting thoughts to you.

I have ALWAYS had empathy for the grandparents. This fact made me very unpopular among many circles that I travel in. I also admit that my life is not so different from the A's life. Sadly we have many things in common even sharing the month and the year of what I call.. the great black sadness.
I will not go into great detail about our loss or my families dysfunction for that is not what this thread or post is about. Except for me to stress that I KNOW fist hand what it is like to CO-Parent grandchildren with a mentally unstable daughter.I know the underlying tensions that CO-parenting wreaks upon all parties involved. Sadly I know the utter soul crushing pain of loosing a much loved Co parented grand child. Though I was not,thank GOD,thrust into a media frenzy.
I have always pointed out What the heck would YOU do if in CA's shoes?
If,God forbid, the same exact thing happened in your family Would you
Scream at you daughter I KNOW you have killed my grand baby!
No I do not think any mother would. At least not at first.
I have always ,from the very start, prayed for CA and GA. Sometimes for their son too I would send up prayers. I will continue ,for the rest of my life, to send prayers to this family.
I am SO VERY SORRY that your personal grief is an open book for ALL the world to peer into. I pray that soon you will not have to be so invaded. I pray that peace will settle around each of you like your favorite soft blanket and cradle you in warmth and love as sweet as an innocent child. I pray that you can still fill the love of your grand daughter. The love you have for her and the love she has for you is the string that binds you FOREVER. I pray that you KNOW this and find solace in that sweet fact. I pray that you are each able to forgive yourself. It is SO easy to beat yourself up with the I should have,I could have and why didn't I's. I detest that part of the grieving process. I pray that your mind is able to cast these untrue negative self destructive thoughts far way from you & that they never return . I pray that you heal and that the deep scars that you will always carry with you will only serve to remind you of LOVE. For if you did not love your daughter and your grand baby SO much,, well then this terribly tragic time would not have bothered you at all.
I pray that you are able to realize that there is a reason for EVERYTHING good and bad. I pray you dont drive yourself to the brink of madness wanting/trying to figure out the reason, for we will never know UNTIL it is our time to meet the maker. I pray that you feel the love and understanding from 100's if not thousands of perfect strangers that send their positive and uplifting thoughts to you.

Bless your Heart.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rUaBadFish2?