Support Thread: George, Cindy & Lee Anthony

I can't forget everything that they have done to innocent people along the way but I've got room in my heart for them. I do want to give them a big hug, both of them.

I also need to say this, what would have happened if it turned out that Casey was not going to accuse them? Would they then still proceed to blame everyone but ICA, as per the last 3 years or would they have faced reality? It can be said that it's easy to have an epiphany if someone is holding a gun to your head. Whatever the case I do want them to find some peace.

I can't forget everything that they have done to innocent people along the way but I've got room in my heart for them. I do want to give them a big hug, both of them.

I also need to say this, what would have happened if it turned out that Casey was not going to accuse them? Would they then still proceed to blame everyone but ICA, as per the last 3 years or would they have faced reality? It can be said that it's easy to have an epiphany if someone is holding a gun to your head. Whatever the case I do want them to find some peace.

I really think that the Anthony's would have tried to say that Caylee's death must have been a terrible accident, because they don't want their daughter to die. That's what being a parent is all about! Even tough you are hurt or angry at your children, they will always be your baby. No matter what. I think they now see what a monster their little girl has become and feel somehow it is their fault. But it is not ! All they did, imo, is love their child. It may not have been the way Casey needed or wanted, but a lot of people have complaints about their parents and don't turn out the way Casey did.

When you raise a child, you do your best and hope the values you teach them will guide them. Sometimes it just doesn't work. I'm sure there are a lot of "what if" in you heart. But they won't bring back Caylee or make Casey a better person. I'm sorry, really.

So, George and Cindy, you did what you could. You could not have saved Caylee because she was with her mother! You had faith in Casey as a mother. She fooled you like she did everybody. That's on her!

I sincerely hope you can find peace in your heart and the strenght to eliminate Casey from your thoughts after the trial. She will always try to bring you down, make you doubt what you know.

I pray that you find peace, strenght and some kind of joy in your hearts.

I do believe the As could have ended this a long time ago. However, I wonder how much of their behavior, though defying logic, was prompted by and prodded along by the DT feeding them information. IMO they always appeared to latch on to anything/anyone that explained away their daughter being the murderer. Don't you think they asked Jose what Casey said? Don't you think that Jose said Casey believes Caylee is still alive? My goodness, he even filed a motion to have Casey go with him to search for her. I think the DT has strung this family along and used them until they were no longer useful. I hope the "sp*teful b$tch" comment comes in. I hope the jury feels this family's pain. I hope they hear every detail how Casey held her parents hostage with fear. I see where the State is going with their case. Casey is not who the DT would like us to believe she is. She is a sp*teful b$tch and what proves it most is her contention that her father was an abuser trying to frame her for the murder of Caylee. Having to go up against that kind of evil, I have a new found appreciation for the h*ll the As must have experienced.
Thank you Cindy for finding the courage to step up. I am keeping your family in my prayers.

Ica had been casually bragging and mentioning to whomever she wanted to impress at the time :crazy:
that she would soon have the house.
Ok so?
How was that going to happen?
I bet the parents of ICA are just as shocked by that as we are.
Yes...
I do 100% [ so far] support CINDY & GEORGE.
They have come to realize....
the truth.:bricks:

IF I was George or Cindy....... I would do whatever it takes Just so My Child would get the Death Penalty.

At that point, I would not care anymore......

And I hope like Hell they do not fight to save their daughter because she does not deserve to live.

Iluvmua - I respect and appreciate differing opnions. WS moderation allows for anyone to express their opinions as long as it is in the TOS, and the moderators do not cull for opinions that are differing from what is requested in the thread title. That said, I myself, respect the title on this thread - and would hope that others do also. There are many places to express opinions, and I mean many! that are areas which are more appropriate to say things that would be hurtfull and painful for George, Cindy, Lee and their extended family to be reading at. A thread for Supporting them. and reading such as above as your comments on a support thread for perhaps for the family to read......that itself brought me to tears more than any other post or activity during the trial so far - and I cannot for the life of me fathom them reading that as supportive.

Just an opinion ...........

hmmmm........ I respect your opinion, and Thank God Casey is not a member of my family. I would have disowned her in a heartbeat.

Maybe what I said was a little harsh........ but Casey would not be even facing Death if she did not kill her child.

I have NO sympathy whatsoever for this murdering toddler killer.

When in doubt Cindy and George, just remember Caylee, and please don't take what sunshine she has left away.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T613YgLw_HE&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T613YgLw_HE&feature=related[/ame]

Ica had been casually bragging and mentioning to whomever she wanted to impress at the time :crazy:
that she would soon have the house.
Ok so?
How was that going to happen?
I bet the parents of ICA are just as shocked by that as we are.
Yes...
I do 100% [ so far] support CINDY & GEORGE.
They have come to realize....
the truth.:bricks:

I totally agree!

I am disappinted that a thread to support the Anthonys has so many negative comments. If you can't offer support like the thread suggests take your comments to a word document. That's what I do when I want to cuss like a sailor. Try to stop hanging on to errors they made it's three years later sometimes it takes time to come to grips.

Hang in there George and Cindy you have a most of the nation behind you. You have wonderful memories that no one can take from you of your precious Caylee.

Thinking again, now, of tomorrow and Cindy having to testify - and later Lee and the other family members. Prayers be with you ALL and your extended family during this difficult time - and may you seek comfort from you higher power.

thinking again, now, of tomorrow and cindy having to testify - and later lee and the other family members. Prayers be with you all and your extended family during this difficult time - and may you seek comfort from you higher power.

ditto.

I support them. I feel sorry for them, and I expect I'm probably in the minority. As a parent, I can only imagine the anguish that they must feel about (1) the loss of their grandchild, (2) that their daughter is on trial for Capital Murder of the grandchild, and (3) that everything about them is now under a microscope for all the world to see.

I think that losing a child is like a freak of nature. Children aren't supposed to die before parents or grandparents. I think it must be devastating to them, even more so because the grandchild lived with them.

I also understand what it means to love a child unconditionally. So I can empathize with their wanting to protect their daughter no matter what she has done. I just hope they tell the truth in court.

I've always been a great believer in the idea that "in the end we live the lives we choose". I don't blame them for ICA's behavior. What ICA did was her choice, not theirs. I think they've been through agony, and I think it's only going to get worse. I hope they can survive and find some peace at the end of this long road.

I will be the first to admit when I'm wrong and I was wrong about George and Cindy. :(
After watching their heart-wrenching testimony this past week, my heart breaks for them. Their pain is palpable and real. I feel their pain as they both try to hold it together on the witness stand. I feel their pain when the tears start flowing for their precious granddaughter. I feel their excruciating pain when they talk about Caylee and see pictures of Caylee. I cannot imagine how they feel now that they've realized that ICA has been lying to them all along.

George and Cindy if you do read this, please know that I have asked the Lord for forgiveness in judging you. I hope you can also forgive me for judging you. May God give you the strength, courage and support you need to make it through this very difficult time.

My heart, thoughts & prayers are with you and your family.

The death of a child is the death of hope, regardless of how that child's life is lost.
I cannot fathom enduring that.
Facing the possiblility that your own daughter caused a beloved child's death, whether out of negligence or malice, would be enough to break anyone. It isn't for us to say how we would "act" in such a situation, let alone how others should act.
Regardless of what has come before, I wish the Anthonys all the best.

I thought it might be nice to start a thread for those of us who would like to say a few words of encouragement to Cindy, George, Lee, or all of them. I for one, am so thrilled, and relieved that they are not going to lie for Casey, and that Caylee does have them as her voice to tell the truth. Covering for Casey and all of her huge, outrageous, unnecessarily lies, and are now standing behind, and up for their sweet, angel-faced granddaughter Caylee Marie, who deserves, at the very least, her story be told, the truth. What had to happen to Caylee was so unfair, cruel and so very heartbreaking, even to those who have never met her, were devastated. Who is suppose to automatically love us? Treasure us? And, without a doubt, protect us? Our mother, our parents. Although the majority of us, including myself, feel that being a mom, is a privilege, an honor, a gift that's so valuable, it has no price. And, when the one person that is suppose to be there for all, isn't, then who do we have? Other family... hopefully. I know Caylee felt loved and was very happy child. The Anthony's were awesome Grandparents, and will always be. Some years ago, someone told me, all that we can ever really hope for, is to be heard. I feel that she only has her Grandparents to tell what they know, so that her poor little soul may someday soon be able to rest in peace. I am so thankful they are not going to cover for Casey any more. They have been through Hell. They have grown a lot along the way. Now they will be protecting the memory of their sweet little Caylee. May she rest in peace.

is thread for todays testimony?? if not..where is it so i can join in?

I feel your pain Cindy. I could never imagine being in your shoes and I now understand how/why you could try to save your daughter. She's held you hostage not only in using your grand daughter but with her lies and her ability to act as a loving mother and daughter when it suited her most. You love her unconditionally--I just don't believe she thought you also loved Caylee the same-and by showing her this, she is forced to reealize, anger and all--that you cannot any longer accept her lies snd her blame.

You did NOTHING to cause her to be where she is right now.
SHE is the only cause. Not one other person, not you or George or Lee.

You are doing the right thing for your family, for yourself and for Caylee!
God Bless and may you now truly begin to heal.

You're in my prayers cindy & George. Hold onto each other for comfort!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back