Support & Tips to help Cindy Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop talking to the media and the protesters.,

Get out of your house and LOOK for Caylee

Stop critisizing other people who ARE looking for Caylee.

Stop changing your stories.

My advice to Cindy:

1) Stop talking to the media
2) Stop talking to (and refuse to be engaged by) protestors
3) Move to an undisclosed location
4) (A bit late in the game but) Stop enabling Casey (Tough Love)
5) Grieve (IMPORTANT) in private with close friends and relatives

The last scene outside the house last night was very disturbing. I believe peaceful and respectful protests are fine but it is really getting out of hand and even Cindy (who has exercised amazing composure thus far) nearly lost it last night. JIMO.

Very profound words of wisdom. Newuser, you can be my friend anytime

To Cindy,

Advice is cheap, and I'm sure you've have enough to choke on. My only advice would be stop talking to, reading, or even watching the media coverage. You and you only know what is in your heart, and the media is never going to get it right. Listening to all the noise-makers is just going to make you angry and want to respond, when really most of it doesn't deserve your response. Turn off the TV, cancel the paper, and (after you read this!) turn off the computers! We have nothing to say that is going to fix this for you!

You should listen to LE. You should not depend solely on your defense attorney, because he is going to tell you what you want to hear. You need to listen to LE and understand everything they have. Don't look and listen with your grandmother eyes and ears, but try to learn the facts.

I strongly advise that you talk to your attorney and have HIM set up a polygraph for you and your husband and son. Once all three of you pass it, then let your attorney put those results out and it should quieten down most of the detractors.

About your daughter, you cannot change anything that has happened. She needs to know you love her and you can, in fact, forgive her for whatever she's put you through. She clearly did not feel that way to start with. I gather there has been some problems for a long time. So what? Everyone has problems, and it really isn't anyone's business. Your's have come out for the world to see, but the reality is that most of the issues your family has faced, someone right down the street has probably faced, too. As Solomon said, There is nothing new under the sun! Nothing that you face is uniquely yours.

Having said that, your daughter has clearly made some mistakes. You are not doing her any favor by ignoring that fact. She lied to police in the single most important event in your lives. She steals from her friends and family. She must be made to stand up and take the consequences. Once she does that, it will be much easier for her to face the rest of her life. She is going to have to be completely truthful with you and your family at some point and it will be easier if she knows you have already forgiven her.

As to Caylee, you are 100% correct that it is not wrong to have hope. We all join you in constant hope and prayer that she will be returned unharmed. Until we have definitive proof otherwise, we must assume she is OK. To believe otherwise would be a great injustice to her. However, you should also be receptive to facts that the evidence has shown. Something very dark happened around Caylee; human decomposition in a car trunk is not natural. As a nurse, you know that.

You should also know as a grandmother that you love Caylee with every beat of your heart and you have always done everything possible for her. Her happiness and joy is evident in all the pictures we've seen. As a bystander, I thank you for allowing us to share the beauty of the child with you. She is a precious little girl.

Finally, God and God alone is the giver and taker of life. Wherever Caylee is, she is SAFE in the arms of God.

Tell the whole truth now. If you think Caylee is alive, give everyboy the facts they need to find her, even if it incriminates your daughter in some way. As long as she's been gone, she's in danger regardless of whatever secrets you think need to be kept for her 'protection'. What are the 'tips' that are coming in ? You say that everybody should be investigating what LE isn't but you don't tell us what those tips are. Somewhere in TX, Mexico or PR ?? How bout possible, names, descriptions. actual cities ? Tx is the largest state in the country !!

Jessica Lunsford's gramma took a LDT and failed. She was responsible for that little girl and her guilt that she didn't protect her after she tucked her in overwhelmed her. The test showed she knew nothing of Jessica's disappearance. I still tear up over what she went through, feeling responsible. I pray that she has found some peace that the tragedy happened on her "watch". :-(

But she took the test. Her grief was factored in.

Cindy hasn't done much of anything to find Caylee, her priorities are puzzling to say the least IMO.

If Casey were my daughter, even though I loved her with all my heart, I truly don't believe I would protect her to such a degree to the expense of my grandaughter.

She called in the cops for stealing from her, but not for her missing GD????

Ugh.

Cindy~ You and George need to save yourselves and your marriage. It is too late for Casey. Her fate is already sealed.

1. Stop protecting your daughter and let her stand on her own 2 feet for once. Stop the enabling.

2. Don't speak to anyone.

3. Seek professional help.

Bumping this up for a good cause.

Stop looking for Trouble with everyone everywhere! Start LOOKING For the TRUTH you cannot control everything. There are folks who ARE not in this for fame and glory or media attention. Practice some gratitude! Stop being so hateful maybe more people will feel compassion towards you.

Talk to others in your situation, you are not better than they are! Remember that!
:furious:

Stop talking to the media and the protesters.,

Get out of your house and LOOK for Caylee

Stop critisizing other people who ARE looking for Caylee.

Stop changing your stories.

Cindy, these are the reason people are so angry with you. At first you were willing to make KC tell the truth, now all you do is come up with these stupid stories that nobody in their right mind is ever going to believe. Changing your stories only makes people more angry. You know the truth as well as we all do. Nobody said it better that day when you said the trunk smelled like there had been a damn dead body in it. This was a time you were actually facing the facts, not a dream world that KC has made for her, and now all of the family.

You need to treat the people (Tim Miller) that are trying to help with dignity, and know they are trying to do what is right by Caylee. Like it or not 99.9% believe Caylee is no longer with us. We the public did NOT lose your grandchild your daughter did. It might be nice if you stop screaming at people to get off their *advertiser censored* and find her. Finding her does not mean standing on a street corner selling TShirts. You and GA need to lead the way. Let KC know that you will NO LONGER enable the lies. That it is time to let that sweet precious baby you love so much to come home for a proper rest. Doesn't she deserve that from the family that loved her so very much. She derserves a place of honor, not some field rotting away where they may never find her.

It is time to face the facts KC is going to jail. People are not going to stop looking for Caylee. They will one day find her. It would be such a motherly thing for KC to do is face the facts and let the baby rest. Her attitude, her mouth and her high fives are not making a huge impression.

My prayers will continue to be with you and your family.

Mrs. Anthony,

If you truly love your Daughter...

Accept and see your Daughter for who she is, and not what you imagine her to be...

There is nothing worse than secrets, especially, of this sort, they eat away at us like a cancer. I feel Casey has created a life of lies because she has never felt she's good enough to be loved for who she is. Denying reality, and helping to perpetrate her myth, does not bring her comfort in the end. Allow her, encourage her, to come clean, and let her know her family will be there to help her face the truth and consequences, however ugly they may be.

Allow her the gift of eventual self-forgiveness and the ability to find inner peace, by living in the truth, facing the good, bad, and the ugly...

You do her no favors by buying into her lies. It only imprisons her soul further, with feelings that she would never be accepted for who she really is and what she has done. See her for who she is so then she may come to accept herself for who she is. With the truth locked inside, her soul is a lonely place to be.

Forgive yourself...

We all do our best as parents...we all make mistakes. I'm sure you did your best raising Casey, Children do not come with handbooks. Do not let your guilt and pride stop you from doing what's right, for you, your Daughter, and Caylee.

And, please...help bring Caylee home, she deserves no less.

My tip to Cindy would be to give the media a copy of the phone records. If LE is hiding things, and you can prove that your story and Casey's holds merit, the only way to do that is to get those records out there.
If Caylee is in fact alive, more people could actually start helping locate her by those records..

I just want Cindy to know that there are SO VERY MANY people out here that ache for what her and George are going through.

Our hearts are with you. I hope that that brings you even the smallest degree of comfort.

I just want Cindy to know that there are SO VERY MANY people out here that ache for what her and George are going through.

Our hearts are with you. I hope that that brings you even the smallest degree of comfort.
i feel the same way ..i just hope this ends for you guys soon and caylee is returned . and cindy i know your afraid for your daughter .as a mom i would be too ..but if caylee is truely gone she has a right to rely on your love for her your memories of her . you loved her sooo much i know you did . i saw it in your pictures with her.. please dont let her down . i know casey is your baby too.and i know this is terribly horrid for you to go through . if it was an accident casey wont get the dp for it she wont get life for it .. everything you guys and casey are doing makes casey look more guilty and i know its not meant that way .. please dont give the protesters the satisfaction to give you a hard time dont talk to the press dont argue with them that is what they want .. if you ever do find out what happened and you do go to the police .. you gotta keep in mind your not doing it because your giving in to peoples demands! your doing it for that precious grand daughter.. that you used to take out and cuddle with and give kisses and play in the sandbox ,the one that used to play dress up with you the one you bought all those beautiful toys and clothes for . the one that would look up at you with ssoooo much love in her beautiful brown eyes that you could feel her love to you with every ounce of your souls .. who would open her arms wide and hug you her warm little baby body on your lap her little baby cheeks brushing against your face .her little hands playing patty cake with you .. dont let her down .people want to help you cindy they really do . all you have to do is ask .. give out details on the tips .. say your sorry for calling the public parasites .. although i dont feel you meant them . i feel you meant the cameras at your house bringing all the attention .. am i right ? help the people to help you . people dont know caylee but they love her .. and i know you feel they may hate casey but . alot of it is because casey has lied so much ..cindy you have to be caylees voice . your the adult . no one NO one can love caylee like you do . please dont let her down .casey i dont know you dont know if your gonna read here but please help your family . i know you want to be free but unless your truthful it wont be forever anyway what do you have to lose ? you will never know life as you once knew it unless you tell the truth .. the law is smarter then you think .. please be a voice for your daughter

Pray!!! Pray!!! Pray!!! Ask for forgiveness! Ask for answers! Ask for direction! Love each other and stop lying!

Not asking you to NOT love your daughter Casey. But I think it would be good for you (and Casey) if you showed some "tough love". Make her go back to jail until she can provide you with some straight answers (not half-truths). regarding how to find little Caylee. My mom did this to me and although I was mad at first, I turned out better in the long run. Also, you are her mother--and you deserve to be treated better!!!! I sincerely mean it! god bless

I agree with Cindy. If there is even the smallest chance that Caylee is alive (I believe she is) that is the thought she should go with. She knows a heck of a lot more than any of us do about her daughter and granddaughter as well as what the cops are doing with their leaks and grandstanding. The family has put up with more crap from complete stangers that do not know anything about the evidence, the leaks, the family or what they are doing to find Caylee but that doesn't stop the big mouths from assuming they know it all. I pray for Caylee to come home soon alive and well and that these know it all protesters give this family some peace.

Get Casey's cellphone statements and starting with dates that seem significant start calling every number on there and ask questions.

Get the credit card statements for all cards that Casey used and examine the charges. What was bought where and when? Using the dates that YOU last saw Caylee what did Casey do around those dates?

Get Casey's bank statements and examine all deposits and withdrawls for the past year. Do the deposits coincide with the money she stole? If not, where did deposit money come from? Do any of the deposits match any oddities in the phone records or credit card statements?

Ask Casey flat out what she was doing for the two years she pretended to have a job!
Ask Casey why she brought LE to Universal!
Ask Casey why she borrowed a shovel from the neighbor and if she says to dig up bamboo shoots ask her WHY since (according to her story) Caylee had already been taken?

Continue to ask Casey these questions and if she does not give you a REASONABLE and LOGICAL explanation do not shelter her in your house.

Go to your church and family for support. I support the search for Caylee. I can offer nothing to Cindy except to go to church and her family to support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cdawn