Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop the lies.
Accept the truth.
Treat your husband with respect.
Stop being domineering.
Pray, pray, pray.

If I could speak to Cindy Anthony….

{{{Cindy}}} . I would ask you to take a deep breath, grab your husband’s hand and take a moment to just sit in Caylee’s room and embrace each other. Don’t talk just hold each other. Make sure Lee comes and holds your hands or sits close on your couch and just bathe yourself in your love for each other and your love for your daughter and your hope and prayers and love for your baby granddaughter.

Then call on your dearest friends and you gather them together at your home and let them take care of you for a couple days. Work in your yard if that gives you peace, it’s what I do when I’m troubled or sad. Spend this weekend with the television off and celebrate your beautiful granddaughter and just hope and pray. Watch her videos, share her photos and let your trusted friends support you and you can just let go for a while.

There is nothing you can do this weekend to control the outpour of emotion for your lost grandchild and the gathering of volunteers to search for what I understand is your very worst nightmare. Pray that someone finds a clue that leads them to the person that might have Caylee. Believe in your heart that she’s alive and well until this is over. See if you can get someone from the security company that George has worked for and make sure he keeps the media away from your home.

Turn the computers off and help each other by just being together. Reach out and tell Casey you love her. One thing you have to accept is that you have to stop trying to control this. Lean on your loved ones and let the desire to lash out just wash away. Let it go now. This is out of your hands now. You don’t have to defend yourself or Casey anymore. Just lean on your family and friends and take care of each other until this is over. If you don’t trust the people who you have hired to help you, then reach out to someone else. You would be surprised just how many organizations ache to help you.

I’m sorry that you came here and have read the things that have been sleuthed. I really am. I’m sorry that you have seen pretty strong comments and I am especially sorry if you saw the web cam threads and the photo humor posts. I have followed many cases here and most of the people that come here and sincerely here to follow cases, give insight, look for inconsistencies, keep and eagle eye on the media. We've seen all this before. So a lot of sleuthers have become very familiar with the different "experts", legal eagles and constant talking heads. We are just a bunch of people sitting in a "park" discussing the possibilities, twists and turns of a huge media case about a precious lost child. We have fallen in love with baby Caylee. We want her home in your arms. We have helped many families. We have successfully solved missing persons cases. We are moderated strongly and required to follow a specific set of rules of decorum. We get emotionally involved and we can get out of line at times.

Your life has done more than turned upside down. It’s probably feels like it’s spinning out of control. It’s not {{{Cindy}}}. There are people on your side. Please reach out to a few friends that you trust and let them support you through this weekend and prepare for what may come. Law enforcement is not your enemy. They are human beings that have dedicated their lives to protecting and serving the public. You know this. George knows this. You don’t have to trust everything they say, that’s your right, but understand, all they want is to do what you asked them to do on day one, help find out how Casey lost Caylee.

My heart goes out to you and George and Lee. I say a special prayer for you every day. You will survive this. Embrace your loved ones and let go of the outside world for a while. Clear your mind and concentrate on George and Lee (they need you) and those you love and trust. They will get you through this. When it’s time for you to speak again you will know it. If you take some time to collect yourself and get through all of this with the support of your loved ones you will have had time to thoroughly choose your words and calmly address any issue clearly and from the heart. Lean on your spokesperson if you need to. Just please, take this week off and just revive your soul.

All my best.

In the very beginning of this nightmare, Cindy, you publicly "forgave" Casey. Now it's time to "forgive" yourself for any imagined or real shortcomings you feel contributed to Casey's persona. It looks to me as though you did everything conceivable for your daughter, even to the point of nearly losing your husband because of her behavior. It's a familiar scenario to me, because I've done the same thing in my family. I think many, many mothers do it, even if a lot of them don't admit it. Our kids are us, we think, we feel....we are wrong. They reach a point in life when they have to own their deeds, their actions, their successes and their failures.

You never abandoned Casey....you never lost her...you were her champion, her rescuer, her scapegoat. You need to rescue Cindy, now. You have to admit to yourself that while you will always love Casey, you don't, like her. She is not you nor a reflection of you. She is a young woman who made choices for herself without any input from you...you cannot go back in time and change the way you handled Casey's early behaviors that caused you concern. Hindsight is perfect sight...if only we knew then what we see so clearly now....a lot of us have been there.

It's time for Casey to set you free and if she does not, you must escape. Give her one more chance to tell you the truth. You already know what it is, you know you do. If she lies again, if she refuses you...walk away from her, save what is left of your family. Save yourself because you're a person worth saving.

God bless you...I will pray for you.

Find the truth and face it. It may not be you wanted. It may be terrible indeed, but it will allow you to move on into the future with real relationships and real possibilities for you to do good and make a difference for right in the world.

Be very VERY careful what you wish for Cindy. "No-one has brought me a body". Don't temp fate.

Cindy, it's time to take the high road. Back away from the media, let your attorney handle any statements. and go to your therapist to try to work through this although it is going to take time, he/she can help you learn coping skills. don't let Casey kill you too.

Cindy, go visit your daughter today and tell her it's safe for her to tell the truth and that you will still love her no matter what. She fears your reaction so let her know it's o.k. and that you forgive her. You're probably not going to like what you hear and it's going to hurt to hear the truth, but in the long run, lies just hurt you more...

Cindy, go visit your daughter today and tell her it's safe for her to tell the truth and that you will still love her no matter what. She fears your reaction so let her know it's o.k. and that you forgive her. You're probably not going to like what you hear and it's going to hurt to hear the truth, but in the long run, lies just hurt you more...

Yes, Cindy ... in the beginning of all of this you stated that if KC knew that you had forgiven her - she would be more inclined to talk :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80