Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Smich, good god he was just around the corner from me!!!! Had anyone found this name in their sleuthing, because I certainly didn't

I think the police know a hell of a lot more now. I think the 3rd person has rolled over on MS and DM.

To be clear, the 3rd person driving that dark blue Yukon is no longer being identified as a threat and they cut questions pretty short.

Second trail vehicle has been positively identified as the Dark Blue Yukon owned by Dellen Millard.

LE is currently examining exhibits from the Yukon.

MS known to LE, but wow --
what a leap from this:

Adults arrested for overpass graffiti
http://www.insidehalton.com/community/oakvillebeaver/article/1511509

Adults arrested for overpass graffiti.

Two Oakville men, aged 25 and 21, are facing charges after graffiti was sprayed-painted on the Fourth Line/QEW overpass Saturday night.

Police said they received a call from a concerned resident around 11 p.m., reporting that two men were spray-painting the overpass.

When officers arrived they chased suspects who they reported as having jumped over the overpass fence and onto the overpass itself.

Both suspects allegedly had paint on their hands while one suspect was allegedly in possession of a bag containing 10 cans of spray paint.

Police said they also found a freshly-painted tag on the south side of the overpass.

Mark Smich, 25, of Oakville has been charged mischief under $5,000.

Artour Sabouloua, 21, of Oakville has been charged with mischief under $5,000 and possession of marijuana

Does anybody remember the photo of DM standing behind his blue car and in the background was Cadillac deville and there was a dude standing with backpack in front of it, he was never marked on FB I wonder if that is him, I do have photo but not sure if I can post it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member